Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And to follow up the defense post, I know its not ideal to reveal your role or ability, but we're 30 minutes from a lynch and H&H hasn't even suggested that as an option and is instead just trying to cast blame on to other people, including me which I think is a little bit of a cop out since I already have suspicion against me for posting like an idiot. That just seems like a really easy way to distract the group from continuing to work on solid arguments against other people.

Yeah I would like to see an explanation from him...
 
And to follow up the defense post, I know its not ideal to reveal your role or ability, but we're 30 minutes from a lynch and H&H hasn't even suggested that as an option and is instead just trying to cast blame on to other people, including me which I think is a little bit of a cop out since I already have suspicion against me for posting like an idiot. That just seems like a really easy way to distract the group from continuing to work on solid arguments against other people.
You have suspicion against you for multiple reasons. Pushing it back to me instead of defending yourself is exactly what you are accusing me of doing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have suspicion against you for multiple reasons. Pushing it back to me instead of defending yourself is exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

I defended myself by explaining every aspect of my role and revealed my ability at the risk of being killed overnight so I could help strategize with the rest of the villagers before I was killed
 
I am a "human skeleton." I'm thin and hard to see. This lets me sneak around and see some things I shouldn't. That's why I know, for a fact, there are four wolves left.

Please, there's not much time left. You all have to unlynch me!
 
I am a "human skeleton." I'm thin and hard to see. This lets me sneak around and see some things I shouldn't. That's why I know, for a fact, there are four wolves left.

Please, there's not much time left. You all have to unlynch me!

Four wolves left meaning we had 5 to start with? That seems highly stacked for a noob game.

My vote stands for now
 
************
IMG_4481.JPG

********
 
Wait.. what did her items do? Tell the affiliation of a person or protect them? How does either of those help wolves? Not that I'm accusing kitz. She is maybe too naive in some of her posts but she is consistent in what she's told us. Just a thought.

Also does anybody know if there's another way to get other items. I think someone else has something they can give out but I don't know if there would be multiple people who give out items.
I just got to the post.

In post #2071, it might be useful to note that kittenmittens' comments (i.e., km said she was "paralyzed by a cold liquid") were consistent with my report that I had been squirted with some type of liquid that paralyzed me. So, I believe km's story about the paralyzing liquid.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Officialish Lynch Tally
H&H (9) - Snowy, Lyra, kmittens, SARDog, T-Painda, Wally, sheltermed, mmmdream, karabou
Snowy (2) - Serher, H&H,
S&M () -

11/14 accounted for - Deadline at 9PM EST; ~15min.

Please check your votes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Officialish Lynch Tally
H&H (11) - Snowy, Lyra, kmittens, SARDog, T-Painda, Wally, sheltermed, mmmdream, karabou, SkiOtter, Dr-S
Snowy (2) - Serher, H&H
S&M () -

13/14 accounted for - Deadline at 9PM EST; ~10min.

Please check your votes.
 
Girlie you need to learn what moderator means. I make my own rules. 😉
***************
Can someone please explain to me if BYOB is a dude or a lady? Everyone is referring to them as both and nobody's been corrected and this feels like Schrodinger's bear. Similar to Schrodinger's cat except it is already dead and both male and female at the same time lol.
***************
 
Officialish Lynch Tally
H&H (12) - Snowy, Lyra, kmittens, SARDog, T-Painda, Wally, sheltermed, mmmdream, karabou, SkiOtter, Dr-S, KL
Snowy (2) - Serher, H&H
S&M () -

14/14 accounted for - Deadline at 9PM EST; ~7min.

Please check your votes.
 
Sorry HH. I think I'm going to have to believe everyone else on this one. I am so unsure

unlynch snowy

lynch HH
 
Ha, I didn't see Trilt's post when I asked what the tally was at. I'm not sure I believe h&h about his role, that sounds like it could be wolfy to me. And I agree five wolves sounds like a lot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The fact that everyone is voting for h&h is the only thing that makes me doubt...shouldn't wolves be trying to save him?
 
3, 4, 5, 6... it doesn't matter how many wolves are left. We have you surrounded. We know so much about every one of you, and you know NOTHING about us. You wanna know the best part? I, personally, did every single one of the kills. That freakish long arm can create a lot of torque. Know why we killed coopah the day he got back? Because I thought it'd be funny. You all are so screwed; I can't wait to watch as you all die, helpless to stop it.

for_the_lulz2.JPG
 
Dude if HH is a wolf what the heck were their fellow wolves doing today lol. If there are 4 wolves left as HH has claimed, then I guess they are just willing to let one go. That's just so strange to me.