Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tumblr_m2n72dxsLu1qbolbn.gif
"I am holding out for the one that says they live for chaos and wants to watch the world burn"
-STL in the sign ups, pg 3
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know nothing since we haven't talked about the game yet hahaha. Just saying that's why she might not be around as of yet. Anatomy exams man, they suck your soul and bleed you dry.

Oh hi friends. Anatomy exams do indeed suck your soul out hahahaha. Hence why I took a two hour nap and started a new knitting project today. But I am here now!

@cdoconn's paint drawings are worthy of being in the Louvre. That is all 😛

I too am much less convinced about Dr S being suspicious after recent posts.
 
yes, @hygebeorht, care to elaborate on what your skills are that enable you to get a job anywhere/really easily if the circus goes under?

If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright. 2 of the 4 wolves are obvious.

Btw, the defense "If I were a wolf, I would never do X" may work for a n00b game but would never work elsewhere.

***unlynch whomever***

***lynch BottleBear***
 
(Actually, what I should have said is that that defense SHOULDN'T work.... sadly, people, regularly fall for it. Just like they routinely fall for "Don't lynch me, I'm not being quiet, I have just had stuff going on.")
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i believe they can be either? i think that villagers is just a title but doesn't necessarily = human
Stop it. A wolf is an animal. If it is not intended to be an animal, why don't you just call them villains. Then you have villains and villagers.

And why do wolves stay quiet? I clearly have missed the point of this whole game.
 
Stop it. A wolf is an animal. If it is not intended to be an animal, why don't you just call them villains. Then you have villains and villagers.

And why do wolves stay quiet? I clearly have missed the point of this whole game.
Welcome to WW 101- WW for Beginners. This WW game will be entltled SDN Farm.

The Setting: You are all farm animals on an idyllic farm. Some of you are food animals (sorry), some of you are pack animals, some of you are just annoying, but all of you function together peacefully at the farm.