-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ladies and Gentlemen... a Noob WW Game Thread!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What is up with this dead chat? Did I not get invited? 🙁
I think dead chat was my fav part.
So much less pressure in being dead
So much less pressure in being dead
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see you on the list..? look in your inboxWhat is up with this dead chat? Did I not get invited? 🙁
It did not dawn on me the first time I was killed, that I was not added to dead chat. I really had sadz!! then when I did get added, I was like, "o duh"
Ugh, no. This is my second time using that role and I think it's fun and both times nada. Someday..."You are a Human Skeleton, a man whose thin frame leaves almost nothing to be seen. As such, most night actions are ineffective on you, and it's hard to say who may fall victim to them instead..." wait so did anyone have an action performed on them that was suppose to be on h&h?
Oh cruuuudddd. I definitely skipped you. I pegged you as a possible replacement the first time you died so didn't add you in (in dead chat be spoilers!) but I definitely missed you the second time you died. Sorry about that. 🙁What is up with this dead chat? Did I not get invited? 🙁
(I just added her because I'm bad).I see you on the list..? look in your inbox
D
deleted806434
(I was going to post this when I died, but since we lost so early...)
SHOUT OUT TO MY TWIN @mmmdreamerz for putting up with all of my nonsense. We be hunting the wolves like
SHOUT OUT TO MY TWIN @mmmdreamerz for putting up with all of my nonsense. We be hunting the wolves like
Gimme a day. 😉Just curious but when you have time will you be adding superlatives? I'd be interested in seeing them
What is up with this dead chat? Did I not get invited? 🙁
Did you have another chance at resurrection maybe?? That would be a lot of coming back from the dead...
Ugh, no. This is my second time using that role and I think it's fun and both times nada. Someday...
Oh cruuuudddd. I definitely skipped you. I pegged you as a possible replacement the first time you died so didn't add you in (in dead chat be spoilers!) but I definitely missed you the second time you died. Sorry about that. 🙁
Oh! It's cool lol, I was secretly hoping to be brought back as a wolf! lol, just because then I can't be wolf killed which I seem very apt to do 😛
Trilt forgot but just added herDid you have another chance at resurrection maybe?? That would be a lot of coming back from the dead...
View attachment 212653
I was only in the game for two days, I'm pretty easily forgotten... jk 😀
(I was going to post this when I died, but since we lost so early...)
SHOUT OUT TO MY TWIN @mmmdreamerz for putting up with all of my nonsense. We be hunting the wolves like
![]()
Couldn't have had a better twin!
It was nice to have someone I knew I could trust!
Had y'all not killed BoB that day, I was pushing to have him kill killer again, too. It was only partly for lulz, it was also a good "random" kill that wouldn't be traced to any of us. That was a large part of our strategy.Yup I said hooves and died my mentors were like yeah don't do that oops, so second time I didn't but HH thought it was funny 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think dead chat was my fav part.
So much less pressure in being dead
I am jealous of dead chat! For other games, are there non-player chats for people who just want to follow along and discuss?
D
deleted806434
That's such a good idea T-Painda. I would have fun being in a chat with people just following along with a game!
If there is significant interest in doing so, I can get it set up for the noobs in here that opted not to play the immuno game. just like this post and I will get a chat set up for y'all.That's such a good idea T-Painda. I would have fun being in a chat with people just following along with a game!
Not historically, and dead chats aren't even a given. I just think it's fun to give people something to keep doing. 🙂I am jealous of dead chat! For other games, are there non-player chats for people who just want to follow along and discuss?
I am jealous of dead chat! For other games, are there non-player chats for people who just want to follow along and discuss?
Not usually, but if there is a spectator chat I want in because I'm a shameless spectator for these games and lurked through at least ten WW games before I was finally talked into playing.Not historically, and dead chats aren't even a given. I just think it's fun to give people something to keep doing. 🙂
You weren't hard to convince. 😛Not usually, but if there is a spectator chat I want in because I'm a shameless spectator for these games and lurked through at least ten WW games before I was finally talked into playing.
I had been convincing myself for months, all I needed was a little push by the time you got around to me 😛You weren't hard to convince. 😛
But remember our conversation in the bar earlier about you being a pusher? 😉
Scantily clad pics, WW... if it's worth doing, it's worth doing with fun people. Haven't regretted anyone I've dragged in yet. 😛I had been convincing myself for months, all I needed was a little push by the time you got around to me 😛
But remember our conversation in the bar earlier about you being a pusher? 😉
Where is everyone getting a "spreadsheet?" Is a spreadsheet posted somewhere online?Okay so trilts neato spreadsheet said that there was a magician's elixir that was given out and could resurrect someone but why wasnt it usedddddddddd??
Spreadsheet link
FANTASTIC job, everybody! Seriously - this was probably one of the best recent games for analysis of votes, posts, and just general give-a-damn. I'm so ****ing proud of all the noobs for bringing their all and hope you ALL play lots more games.
Ask any questions or bring up any concerns.
Where is everyone getting a "spreadsheet?" Is a spreadsheet posted somewhere online?
Here you go, Dr. S! 🙂
Thanks wally!Here you go, Dr. S! 🙂
Game is over and mod is still managing to abandon us.Gimme a day. 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K