-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lake Erie (LECOM) Discussion Thread 2012 - 2013
Started by JamesLMT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Check spam for secondary
Still no secondary![]()
weird...and your pretty sure its not been spammed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
weird...and your pretty sure its not been spammed?
Yup. I've never checked my spam this thoroughly in my life...lol. I think it's been a week, and they still haven't responded to my email.😕
Yup. I've never checked my spam this thoroughly in my life...lol. I think it's been a week, and they still haven't responded to my email.😕
Same here. I'm pretty pissed with this school atm. I got my application released early so that I would receive secondaries early..I thought for sure I'd get one w/ 3.9 and 28q...maybe its because im Canadian? I emailed them last week but still no response. When I called earlier this week he said secondaries haven't been sent out yet? Not impressed.
Same here. I'm pretty pissed with this school atm. I got my application released early so that I would receive secondaries early..I thought for sure I'd get one w/ 3.9 and 28q...maybe its because im Canadian? I emailed them last week but still no response. When I called earlier this week he said secondaries haven't been sent out yet? Not impressed.
Who did you speak with?? From personal experience, I recommend contacting Dr. Moore through e-mail. He is the Director of Recruitment for LECOM and is very helpful. He replies to my e-mails normally within a few hours. Very nice guy, I'm sure he'd help you out with any questions.
Who did you speak with?? From personal experience, I recommend contacting Dr. Moore through e-mail. He is the Director of Recruitment for LECOM and is very helpful. He replies to my e-mails normally within a few hours. Very nice guy, I'm sure he'd help you out with any questions.
I spoke with admissions. Okay I will shoot him an email. Thanks.
Does this school send in any complete emails or any thing? DO they usually call for interview invites or email?
Email. Confirmed by a current LECOMer.
For interviews
Has anyone got the "under review" email yet? My application status still reads, "Your file will be under review soon."
Has anyone got the "under review" email yet? My application status still reads, "Your file will be under review soon."
We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made.
thats been mine for quite sometime
Ok. Guess I'm just impatient.
Ok. Guess I'm just impatient.
I feel ya
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interview! aug 3, 8 am!
Congrats all who got the invite now as per standard of SDN... Could you let the audience know what your stats are and the time you complete the secondary?
And wow August 3rd... that is sooo early.... They be trying to lock you guys down
Damn I haven't even got a secondary yet
Congrats all who got the invite now as per standard of SDN... Could you let the audience know what your stats are and the time you complete the secondary?
yes...congrats! and share! :thumb up: 😀
Do they screen or what all I got was the received your primary email and that's it
yes...congrats! and share! :thumb up: 😀
Congrats all who got the invite now as per standard of SDN... Could you let the audience know what your stats are and the time you complete the secondary?
Thanks.
3.14cGPA
3.09sGPA
28Q (11VR,9PS,8BS)
Former Army Combat Medic
Thanks.
3.14cGPA
3.09sGPA
28Q (11VR,9PS,8BS)
Former Army Combat Medic
Thanks and good luck!
...sounds like another bet to me.
Ill take August 17th as the first interview date
Well looks like you and I were both wrong but you're still up by one here...
Anyone interested in sharing a hotel room for the August 3rd interview? PM me.
23 year old male from Virginia. 3.7, 31.
23 year old male from Virginia. 3.7, 31.
Last edited:
I received an interview invite for Aug 3! does anyone know if a LOR from a DO is mandatory?
Last edited:
Congratulations on everyone who got an interview. When did you guys submit your secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was received an interview invite for Aug 3! does anyone know if a LOR from a DO is mandatory?
Yes it is
what's this thing at LECOM where you can talk to one of their DOs and get a rec at the interview? how do we go about doing that? I am shadowing a DO a few days after my interview so that DO letter probably wouldn't come in for a few weeks at least.
i submitted my secondary like the day i got it.. 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten any emails saying i'm complete or that it's processing..
Dont worry. I'm in the same boat...
it is mandatory but you can send one in after the interview. from reading past threads, acceptances were on hold until the letter was in.
congrats to all who got an interview! i submitted mine about 1 and a half weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. It still says that the review process still needs to occur. Does it need to change to application reviewed on the portal before you're considered for an interview?
Well looks like you and I were both wrong but you're still up by one here...
haha...and its not over yet. Plenty of predictions left...👍
For those with interviews...did your admissions status change online? Or does it still say something about processing?
Good to know! Thank you!it is mandatory but you can send one in after the interview. from reading past threads, acceptances were on hold until the letter was in.
and I submitted the secondary on July 4th.
For those with interviews...did your admissions status change online? Or does it still say something about processing?
It changed to congratulations you have received an interview or something to that effect.
First I got an email saying my application had been processed and then immediately after I got the invite email.
congrats to all who got an interview! i submitted mine about 1 and a half weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. It still says that the review process still needs to occur. Does it need to change to application reviewed on the portal before you're considered for an interview?
I would love to know the answer myself... as I said before, LECOM's status messages are so incredibly vague I have no clue if my app has even gone to the admissions comittee.
I don't know why it bothers me but I just hate it when someones first post is wooo...interview invite.... or later on there will be wooo got accepted as a first post and then later accepted off the waitlist as a first and final post.... Come on guys and gals... We don't bite come out of the shadows a post. Let us know things like when you received and submitted your secondary or ask questions and stuff.... Lurkers drive me nuts.... Feels like somebody is watching me through the window or something...😏
I don't know why it bothers me but I just hate it when someones first post is wooo...interview invite.... or later on there will be wooo got accepted as a first post and then later accepted off the waitlist as a first and final post.... Come on guys and gals... We don't bite come out of the shadows a post. Let us know things like when you received and submitted your secondary or ask questions and stuff.... Lurkers drive me nuts.... Feels like somebody is watching me through the window or something...😏
I know...I wish more people felt comfortable posting here and there...
Sorry, I was trying to stay off SDN as long as possible. My primary was made available June 24th. I received LECOM-Bradenton supplemental application on July 2 and on July 4th submitted a supplement to both even though I wasn't sure Erie they got my primary. Today was the first I heard since.I don't know why it bothers me but I just hate it when someones first post is wooo...interview invite.... or later on there will be wooo got accepted as a first post and then later accepted off the waitlist as a first and final post.... Come on guys and gals... We don't bite come out of the shadows a post. Let us know things like when you received and submitted your secondary or ask questions and stuff.... Lurkers drive me nuts.... Feels like somebody is watching me through the window or something...😏
It changed to congratulations you have received an interview or something to that effect.
First I got an email saying my application had been processed and then immediately after I got the invite email.
OK thanks! Im pretty jealous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
My application was released on the 19th according to AACOM. I was wondering what the time frame was for individuals who got a secodnary and interview.
I have a 3.66gpa but 24O mcat. I am nervous about my chances and was wondering also what everyone's stats are. Because they do not have a secondary application, I am concerned about their screening. Anyone know of people who got in with a 24?
My application was released on the 19th according to AACOM. I was wondering what the time frame was for individuals who got a secodnary and interview.
I have a 3.66gpa but 24O mcat. I am nervous about my chances and was wondering also what everyone's stats are. Because they do not have a secondary application, I am concerned about their screening. Anyone know of people who got in with a 24?
Ok... I think new rule... If you post good news on this thread or any others and your post count is under 10.... I am going to put my fingers in my ears and make a sound like a vuvuzela....
Last edited:
Ok... I think new rule... If you post good news on this thread or any others and your post count is under 10.... I am going to put my fingers in my ears and make a sound like a vuvuzela....
haha...dont be such an old man!
Hello all,
My application was released on the 19th according to AACOM. I was wondering what the time frame was for individuals who got a secodnary and interview.
I have a 3.66gpa but 24O mcat. I am nervous about my chances and was wondering also what everyone's stats are. Because they do not have a secondary application, I am concerned about their screening. Anyone know of people who got in with a 24?
yeah, with your GPA, you definitely stand a chance...
Sorry, I was trying to stay off SDN as long as possible. My primary was made available June 24th. I received LECOM-Bradenton supplemental application on July 2 and on July 4th submitted a supplement to both even though I wasn't sure Erie they got my primary. Today was the first I heard since.
Thanks a lot! Welcome to the board. Does our neurosis scare you?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 226K
- Replies
- 161
- Views
- 42K
- Replies
- 79
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 157
- Views
- 29K
- Replies
- 540
- Views
- 144K

