LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Stanelz
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My interview is scheduled for April 1st which seems really late. Does that mean I’m basically interviewing for a waitlist position?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.” Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign?
 
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.” Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign?
Just from looking at the previous year’s thread you should hear back in 2-3 weeks, and if you don’t then it’s most likely a rejection or waitlist. Hope this helps
 
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.” Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign?
There’s no way to tell, but I can tell you that I haven’t received that message from them so it’s likely a good one
 
I am worried about this as well. My interview is in March... and I really hope they don't cancel my interview because the class is full.....
I am also interviewing in March, and I am worried about the same thing. Does anyone know how full the class is at this point?
 
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.” Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign?
This means a decision has been made and you’re either accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. You should hear either way soon. Hopefully it’s good news!
 
I am also interviewing in March, and I am worried about the same thing. Does anyone know how full the class is at this point?
Unfortunately, only the admissions committee knows how many seats are taken/left. However, LECOM doesn’t tend to interview for waitlist positions like other schools do. If they’re interviewing, that means there are still spots open in the class. Plenty of people in my class were accepted to LECOM in March or later, so don’t worry! If you do end up on the waitlist, don’t panic because LECOM typically has a good bit of waitlist movement.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
“ The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.” Does anyone know if this is a good or bad sign?
Can I ask when you interviewed? I interviewed in February 4th and my portal status hasn’t changed to that yet
 
Hi guys, I have not heard back from this school since I sent in my secondary back in early July. My status on the AADSAS is "under review", and when I look onto the LECOM portal it says application has been received and will be sent to committee for review. I'm finding it a little suspicious that my status has not changed since the summer. Is anyone else in the same boat? I have a 3.6 gpa and a 22 DAT. I had one of my letter of recommendations sent in a little later (like the middle of July), and I had to email the admissions to see if they received it from AADSAS , and it was only when I emailed them did they update my status on AADSAS to "application received". I'm just worried that my application got lost in the system :/
 
Hi guys, I have not heard back from this school since I sent in my secondary back in early July. My status on the AADSAS is "under review", and when I look onto the LECOM portal it says application has been received and will be sent to committee for review. I'm finding it a little suspicious that my status has not changed since the summer. Is anyone else in the same boat? I have a 3.6 gpa and a 22 DAT. I had one of my letter of recommendations sent in a little later (like the middle of July), and I had to email the admissions to see if they received it from AADSAS , and it was only when I emailed them did they update my status on AADSAS to "application received". I'm just worried that my application got lost in the system :/

Wouldn't hurt to email them and double check they have everything. Lecom has weird admission criteria where good stats aren't a guaranteed interview like it is at other schools.
 
Hi guys, I have not heard back from this school since I sent in my secondary back in early July. My status on the AADSAS is "under review", and when I look onto the LECOM portal it says application has been received and will be sent to committee for review. I'm finding it a little suspicious that my status has not changed since the summer. Is anyone else in the same boat? I have a 3.6 gpa and a 22 DAT. I had one of my letter of recommendations sent in a little later (like the middle of July), and I had to email the admissions to see if they received it from AADSAS , and it was only when I emailed them did they update my status on AADSAS to "application received". I'm just worried that my application got lost in the system :/
Send them a letter of interest! That’s what I did and I got an interview a week later
 
Send them a letter of interest! That’s what I did and I got an interview a week later
They must've actually read yours because I did the same and only received a confirmation that they got my letter of interest
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if all the acceptances were sent out today or if more will come out later or tomorrow?

Congratulations to the ones who already got accepted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It may be a weird question, but for those of you who sent a letter of intent, did you guys make it as a word attachment? Or did you guys just write directly on the email? I remember Chandler saying attach all docs in the email but I was kind of zoning out at that moment and didn't get that part. 🙁