LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

It may be a weird question, but for those of you who sent a letter of intent, did you guys make it as a word attachment? Or did you guys just write directly on the email? I remember Chandler saying attach all docs in the email but I was kind of zoning out at that moment and didn't get that part. :(

Members don't see this ad.

It may be a weird question, but for those of you who sent a letter of intent, did you guys make it as a word attachment? Or did you guys just write directly on the email? I remember Chandler saying attach all docs in the email but I was kind of zoning out at that moment and didn't get that part. :(

Write it in Word then attach the file. Don’t just write it directly in the email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Send it as an attachment! It’s easier for her to add to to your application that way

Reactions: 1 user

I sent mine as a pdf attachment! Submitted it at the beginning of February but still haven't heard back. Kind of getting nervous with how late it is in the cycle, but who knows :confused:

I just got an interview date!! But I am worry that it’s too late in the cycle to even get in. Do you know if their class is full already?!

I just got an interview date!! But I am worry that it’s too late in the cycle to even get in. Do you know if their class is full already?!
Congrats! And no I don’t think it’s too late, they wouldn’t be sending out interviews if their class was full. My interview was originally scheduled for March 25th which I also thought was late but they called and moved it up to February 4th! Hopefully they do that for you too

Congrats! And no I don’t think it’s too late, they wouldn’t be sending out interviews if their class was full. My interview was originally scheduled for March 25th which I also thought was late but they called and moved it up to February 4th! Hopefully they do that for you too
Omg that’s awesome! I emailed them to see if I could get it sooner and they told me they’ll keep me posted. I was wondering how your interview went? Also have you received any type of communication after it?

Omg that’s awesome! I emailed them to see if I could get it sooner and they told me they’ll keep me posted. I was wondering how your interview went? Also have you received any type of communication after it?
Yeah they’ll call you if they have any interview openings to move you up!
And I thought my interview went really well! They do an hour long group interview with 2 interviewers and 6 interviewees. In my interview, the 2 interviewers took turns asking questions and would call on each of us individually to answer the question.

I used sdn to look up common LECOM interview questions to prepare and it was super helpful. Definitely be prepared to be asked about a book you recently read and how it has impacted you.

They asked a mix of both situational questions and get to know you questions. There was one question that specifically asked how you planned on assisting/giving back the poor community or people that don’t speak English once you become a dentist.

Then there was the obvious question of why do you want to become a dentist. And another question asking if dental school was no longer an option, what other career path would you seek. Another odd question was what was something that “shook you to your core” and how did you get through it.

Overall though it was super laid back and fun in my opinion! It was easy to bounce off of other people’s answers and it was mostly a conversation. It really just seemed like they wanted to get to know you

Also, right after my interview I sent my interviewers a thank you letter and my one interviewer emailed me back with the most positive/touching/encouraging email I’ve ever received and it made me really want to go to LECOM. Unfortunately after that I haven’t heard back yet but it still says my file is under review on the lecom portal. I hope this helps, good luck!

Are any of you applied to tge university of toronto pharmacy still waiting to see if i get an interview

I have an interview fast approaching but have not received any kind of instructions on how to attend the interview via email or on the portal. I will be calling the school ASAP of course but wanted to cover my bases on sdn. Am I missing something? I have the emails with the initial interview offer and the confirmation email, but no instructions. Thanks.

I have an interview fast approaching but have not received any kind of instructions on how to attend the interview via email or on the portal. I will be calling the school ASAP of course but wanted to cover my bases on sdn. Am I missing something? I have the emails with the initial interview offer and the confirmation email, but no instructions. Thanks.
You should receive an email a few days before (I received mine 3 days before my interview) with a zoom meeting link and a couple pdf attachments describing what will be covered throughout the interview day

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview next week( they were able to move it up) and I am extra nervous about it. What type of questions do they ask. TIA

I have an interview next week( they were able to move it up) and I am extra nervous about it. What type of questions do they ask. TIA
I have a detailed reply about what they asked/how the interview went in a post above

For those of you who’ve interviewed, how does their group interview work? When the interviewer ask a question, does everyone have to answer or does he/she picks a person to answer?

For those of you who’ve interviewed, how does their group interview work? When the interviewer ask a question, does everyone have to answer or does he/she picks a person to answer?
Last cycle they let anyone answer in random order. This cycle, from what I am hearing, it seems like it depends. Some interviewers choose who answers and others it’s the same.

Turned down my acceptance the other day. Good luck everybody!

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone that interviewed post December received an acceptance yet?

Hey guys my status on ADEA changed to "offer made" I did my interview on Feb 18th. I didn't receive any email though. what does that mean? Did I get rejected?

Hey guys my status on ADEA changed to "offer made" I did my interview on Feb 18th. I didn't receive any email though. what does that mean? Did I get rejected?
I think that means acceptance! Congrats!!!

Omg! Check your lecom portal status and see what it says there. Let me know if you’ve been accepted!

Omg! Check your lecom portal status and see what it says there. Let me know if you’ve been accepted!
I just received the acceptance email! so happy!! good luck to everyone :) I would be happy to answer any questions regarding interviews, etc.

Reactions: 5 users
I just received the acceptance email! so happy!! good luck to everyone :) I would be happy to answer any questions regarding interviews, etc.
Congrats!!! I interviewed on February 4th and haven’t heard anything, did you send a letter of intent?

congrats :) thats amazing! what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats!!! I interviewed on February 4th and haven’t heard anything, did you send a letter of intent?
yes i did.. i Just explained why I want to attend LECOM and what I will bring to school

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I interviewed February 4th and received an acceptance email today. Best of luck to everyone, I have my fingers crossed for all of you! 😊

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys! I interviewed February 4th and received an acceptance email today. Best of luck to everyone, I have my fingers crossed for all of you! 😊
Omg congrats! I also interviewed February 4th but I haven’t heard anything yet. Did you send a letter of intent?

Omg congrats! I also interviewed February 4th but I haven’t heard anything yet. Did you send a letter of intent?
Thank you!! I did not end up sending a letter of intent. Hopefully you'll hear back with an acceptance soon! :)

Reactions: 1 users
To people who sent a letter of intent: did you get a response like a confirmation that they got it? I sent one last week and never got a response to my email, just want to make sure they got it but don't want to bother them again.

To people who sent a letter of intent: did you get a response like a confirmation that they got it? I sent one last week and never got a response to my email, just want to make sure they got it but don't want to bother them again.
I got a confirmation response

I sent one 2 weeks ago and didn’t receive any response.

I didn't get a response when I sent one. Accepted in December.

hey guys, just wanted to get your take on my situation. I got an interview invite in September immediately after my new DAT scores were verified and interviewed December 3rd. I thought it went pretty well, and I sent my letter of intent as well as thank you letters maybe 3-4 days after my interview. I didn't hear anything from LECOM on December 15th or in early January. On February 11, I got an email from an admissions representative asking if I was still interested in LECOM, whether I've committed elsewhere, and to let her know if LECOM was my first choice. I emailed back the same day telling her LECOM is my first choice & I haven't committed elsewhere. I haven't heard anything from her since. I noticed that she CC'd two people, so I forwarded the email to them the next week basically saying I noticed she CC'd them and figured they would like to see my response as well. One of the two people responded thank you. And yeah thats basically it, I'm wondering what y'all think about this & whether they might potentially offer me a spot.

My decision status says none should I be concerned? Interviewed last Thursday

Anyone know how many spots they have left for this upcoming class?

I have an interview soon and feel like it’s so late! For those who emailed chandler, what did you say to her for an earlier interview date?

Also any advice for the interview?!

same here. my status changed from invited for interview to "under review" and then changed to "none" today! not sure what that means. any status change expert here?? lol
I interviewed February 4th and mine did the exact same thing after my interview and it currently says “none” now. I think it just means they’re reviewing your file after the interview and making a decision. I know they update the lecom portal more accurately than the AADSAS portal so I would keep checking that

hey guys, just wanted to get your take on my situation. I got an interview invite in September immediately after my new DAT scores were verified and interviewed December 3rd. I thought it went pretty well, and I sent my letter of intent as well as thank you letters maybe 3-4 days after my interview. I didn't hear anything from LECOM on December 15th or in early January. On February 11, I got an email from an admissions representative asking if I was still interested in LECOM, whether I've committed elsewhere, and to let her know if LECOM was my first choice. I emailed back the same day telling her LECOM is my first choice & I haven't committed elsewhere. I haven't heard anything from her since. I noticed that she CC'd two people, so I forwarded the email to them the next week basically saying I noticed she CC'd them and figured they would like to see my response as well. One of the two people responded thank you. And yeah thats basically it, I'm wondering what y'all think about this & whether they might potentially offer me a spot.
Wow that is very weird, especially since you sent them a letter of intent AND filled out their survey. I know the class isn’t full yet and I definitely think you have a chance at getting a spot but I don’t understand why they haven’t accepted you yet

Wow that is very weird, especially since you sent them a letter of intent AND filled out their survey. I know the class isn’t full yet and I definitely think you have a chance at getting a spot but I don’t understand why they haven’t accepted you yet
dude honestly I dont really get it either, but also trying not to think about it too much since theres nothing I can do now. I do keep checking the portal tho and it still says under review. but thank u for the reassurance hahaha I thought I was going crazy