You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Stanelz
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sometimes Chandler responds and sometimes she doesn't. For example she replied to my update letter but not my letter of interest.Interesting. They never used to respond. Guess Chandler runs things differently. My bad.
Girltoothdoc
Full Member
Has anyone received a post dec interview yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wolf30
Full Member
nopeHas anyone received a post dec interview yet?
My cousin got one. Not sure of when it’s scheduled for.Has anyone received a post dec interview yet?
D
deleted1063472
I declined my acceptance here, hopefully someone on here who got waitlisted can have that spot now!
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Has anyone’s status changed on the LECOM portal?
fixngteeth
Full Member
mine has not changed since I scheduled interview in October🙁I don't know if I should call and askHas anyone’s status changed on the LECOM portal?
Hi!, I received one 01/04,Has anyone received a post dec interview yet?
If you've already had your interview, then there's no need to call. You'll be notified when they make a decision (acceptance, waitlist, or rejection).mine has not changed since I scheduled interview in October🙁I don't know if I should call and ask
Feel free to email any academic or personal updates (DAT scores, grades, volunteering, shadowing, etc.)
Girltoothdoc
Full Member
What were your stats? If you don’t mind sharingHi!, I received one 01/04,
Just got an acceptance email this morning!
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Did your status change on LECOM’s portal or on AADSAS?Just got an acceptance email this morning!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Have they done waitlist????
On AADSAS it says offer made. I was never put on the waitlist, I just didn't get an email on Dec. 15th.Did your status change on LECOM’s portal or on AADSAS?
Got an acceptance this morning too!
Hi, my status changed on AADSAS from under review to none. does anyone know what that means? My LECOM portal still says the comittee is still reviewing your file. Do acceptances go out all day, or just in the morning?
If it does not say on your LECOM portal that a decision has been made, then that means you’re still under review and will probably not receive anything right now. I would go by the LECOM portal before AADSAS. Usually once they make a decision of waitlisted, rejected, or accepted your LECOM portal will change to say a decision has been made.Hi, my status changed on AADSAS from under review to none. does anyone know what that means? My LECOM portal still says the comittee is still reviewing your file. Do acceptances go out all day, or just in the morning?
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
What would you say is likely if we still haven’t heard and our status on LECOM’s portal says a decision hasn’t been made yet? When does the waitlist start?If it does not say on your LECOM portal that a decision has been made, then that means you’re still under review and will probably not receive anything right now. I would go by the LECOM portal before AADSAS. Usually once they make a decision of waitlisted, rejected, or accepted your LECOM portal will change to say a decision has been made.
Thanks for the response, does the committee usually send out acceptances all day or should I believe since I haven't had an acceptance yet I may be put on waitlist?If it does not say on your LECOM portal that a decision has been made, then that means you’re still under review and will probably not receive anything right now. I would go by the LECOM portal before AADSAS. Usually once they make a decision of waitlisted, rejected, or accepted your LECOM portal will change to say a decision has been made.
I don’t know exactly when the waitlist will go out but I would assume within the next couple of weeks. As far as acceptances today, in the past LECOM usually sends them out in one batch, so unless they decided to do it differently for today I would assume that’s probably it for today.Thanks for the response, does the committee usually send out acceptances all day or should I believe since I haven't had an acceptance yet I may be put on waitlist?
Girltoothdoc
Full Member
So will they start doing rolling interviews soon?
dentalxgirl
New Member
Am I allowed to call admissions and ask for any status updates? Or will that annoy them?
Interviews usually run every Thursday until March/April.So will they start doing rolling interviews soon?
Keep in mind that admissions is handling 3000+ applications, so calling to ask them about your application can not only be annoying but it can slow down the entire process. Imagine if they answered the phone for every applicant asking for a status update, they would never be able to actually get their job done.Am I allowed to call admissions and ask for any status updates? Or will that annoy them?
You can email in any updates as I mentioned a few days ago, but just trust the process! You will be notified of a decision at some point.
blueberrycandycane
New Member
I interviewed there last Thursday. They told us the next batch of acceptances go out on Jan 15th and then they give the accepted people 30 days to respond. After 30 days on Feb 16th, they will send out invites on a rolling basis.
The interview was pretty chill tbh, but I was super nervous and jumbled a few of my words. Hope I still hear back!
The interview was pretty chill tbh, but I was super nervous and jumbled a few of my words. Hope I still hear back!
I interviewed there last Thursday. They told us the next batch of acceptances go out on Jan 15th and then they give the accepted people 30 days to respond. After 30 days on Feb 16th, they will send out invites on a rolling basis.
The interview was pretty chill tbh, but I was super nervous and jumbled a few of my words. Hope I still hear back!
When did you receive the interview invite, if you don’t mind me asking?
I received my interview invite on 1/5/21 and the first available date to interview was February 25th.
I think I was in the same interview group on Jan 7th? I thought I heard them say people had 14 days to respond to acceptances. I also feel like I didn't give my best interview, best of luck!I interviewed there last Thursday. They told us the next batch of acceptances go out on Jan 15th and then they give the accepted people 30 days to respond. After 30 days on Feb 16th, they will send out invites on a rolling basis.
The interview was pretty chill tbh, but I was super nervous and jumbled a few of my words. Hope I still hear back!
My status changed to none after getting interviews, I guess it says none because they haven't decided on accept/waitlist/reject. When did you interview at LECOM?Hi, my status changed on AADSAS from under review to none. does anyone know what that means? My LECOM portal still says the comittee is still reviewing your file. Do acceptances go out all day, or just in the morning?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted829492
I wasn't going to do my secondary but decided to do it anyway last week. Got an interview invite today so... guess it was the right choice lol.
I interviewed on January 7thMy status changed to none after getting interviews, I guess it says none because they haven't decided on accept/waitlist/reject. When did you interview at LECOM?
maybedentist
Full Member
Does anyone know if LECOM like letters of intent even if you haven't received an interview invite yet?
May be better to write a letter of interest?Does anyone know if LECOM like letters of intent even if you haven't received an interview invite yet?
I think it's interest (pre-interview) and intent (post-interview), but I may be mixing them up.
I agree with this!May be better to write a letter of interest?
I think it's interest (pre-interview) and intent (post-interview), but I may be mixing them up.
maybedentist
Full Member
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the difference?I agree with this!
blueberrycandycane
New Member
I think it was Dec 23th, but unfortunately, I saw it 3 days late, I suspect I may have been able to get an earlier date if I registered immediately.When did you receive the interview invite, if you don’t mind me asking?
I received my interview invite on 1/5/21 and the first available date to interview was February 25th
blueberrycandycane
New Member
Thank you ! Wishing you the best of luck as well.I think I was in the same interview group on Jan 7th? I thought I heard them say people had 14 days to respond to acceptances. I also feel like I didn't give my best interview, best of luck!
But no I dont think we were in the same group, my interview was on Jan 14th.
A letter of interest expresses your interest in attending a school where as a letter of intent states that if accepted to a school you will 100% attend. A letter of intent should only be sent to one school, preferably post-interview.Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the difference?
Same, I guess they haven't made a decision yet. Waiting for 30 days after Jan 15 I guess for the next cycle of acceptances.I interviewed on January 7th
Interview #12
School: LECOM
Notification date: 01/21/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Massachusetts
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/28
Application complete date: 9/03
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.7, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 03/11/2021
Method of Interview: Virtual
I will be declining the interview offer so one you deserving peeps can get it!
School: LECOM
Notification date: 01/21/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Massachusetts
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/28
Application complete date: 9/03
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.7, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 03/11/2021
Method of Interview: Virtual
I will be declining the interview offer so one you deserving peeps can get it!
Last edited:
What school have you accepted if you don't mind me asking?Interview #12
School: LECOM
Notification date: 01/21/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Massachusetts
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/28
Application complete date: 9/03
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.7, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 23/22/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 02/11/2021
Method of Interview: Virtual
I will be declining the interview offer so one you deserving peeps can get it!
Deposited at both Columbia and Stony Brook. I am still trying to decide among the two.What school have you accepted if you don't mind me asking?
Congrats!! I'm still hoping to hear back from Stony Brook. Do you mind sharing your stats and when you interviewed with them?Deposited at both Columbia and Stony Brook. I am still trying to decide among the two.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol lets not talk about another school here and annoy people who care about LECOM haha. You can pm me though.Congrats!! I'm still hoping to hear back from Stony Brook. Do you mind sharing your stats and when you interviewed with them?
Girltoothdoc
Full Member
Do they only send interview notifications on thursdays?
Girltoothdoc
Full Member
Also can I get another dentist I’ve been shadowing with since I submitted to write me a letter and send it to the admissions committee or would that not be advised?
This probably would have been better to submit with your initial application; instead, I'd suggest sending in an update letter (academic, volunteering, shadowing, DAT, etc.)Also can I get another dentist I’ve been shadowing with since I submitted to write me a letter and send it to the admissions committee or would that not be advised?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K