LECOM LDP Schedule/ lifestyle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

andmcat2017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN!
If you are a LDP student at LECOM, what is your schedule like? I believe its different every block. How long are the blocks? How was your first anatomy block like?

I am an incoming LECOM student, class of 2024. I am currently PBL but I want to switch to LDP because I do not want to have a lifestyle of primarily reading for major part and having infrequent exams in PBL (1-3 per semester). I do also like the powerpoints to help me guide through and want weekly exams in LDP. So I guess, I want to know from a LDP student on how they live their everyday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad