2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is there an admitted facebook page or group chat?
I can’t find anything about that so I think I’m just going to start an admitted groupme

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Are there only waitlist spots open or is it still possible to get an acceptance first? It seemed that there was only the option of the waitlist from today's info session.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there only waitlist spots open or is it still possible to get an acceptance first? It seemed that there was only the option of the waitlist from today's info session.
seems like they are full, but the waitlist has been moving based on this thread

Reactions: 1 users
How many days after the informational session does it take to here back from them?

Hi! Does anyone know if LECOM is still interviewing. is it worth it to apply now? deadline is april 1. I appreciate your advice, thanks!

Hi! Does anyone know if LECOM is still interviewing. is it worth it to apply now? deadline is april 1. I appreciate your advice, thanks!
Yeah, I have my info session on March 18th and on the interview scheduler I saw that the available dates go up until April 15th.

Does anyone know the percentage of in- state students who get in vs out of state?

Just got the alternate list email. For those that have said they have been 'waitlisted', did your email specifically say waitlist or alternate?

Just got the alternate list email. For those that have said they have been 'waitlisted', did your email specifically say waitlist or alternate?
mine specifically said waitlist and then I received an A the next day

I had an interview invite but I withdrew (already got accepted elsewhere). Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who received an A attend an on-campus information session prior to getting the acceptance?

Did anyone who took the MCAT but chose to apply with their AIS score instead of their MCAT score get accepted?

Does anyone know the difference between the waitlist and the alternate list?

Does anyone know the difference between the waitlist and the alternate list?
It’s assumed that the alternate list is like the backup for the waitlist from previous threads.

If anyone wants to be apart of the groupchat send me a dm! Have to remove the link from here unfortunately

Still stuck on the "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

I've been here since the first week of July and onwards lol. Any advice pls? :/

Still stuck on the "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

I've been here since the first week of July and onwards lol. Any advice pls? :/
Same exact position. I called a few months ago and said I was supposed to have gotten a response (pre II) within 30 days per their email and haven’t. The lady was nice but said I was still under review?? Like why would the email say 30 days then.

Is it worth it to email or call if you haven’t heard anything back after submitting the secondary?? Just wondering what the appropriate measure is without being overbearing to the admissions committee.

Is it worth it to email or call if you haven’t heard anything back after submitting the secondary?? Just wondering what the appropriate measure is without being overbearing to the admissions committee.
Yes, I have emailed and gotten the same responses multiple times.

Same exact position. I called a few months ago and said I was supposed to have gotten a response (pre II) within 30 days per their email and haven’t. The lady was nice but said I was still under review?? Like why would the email say 30 days then.
Yea that’s weird. U recommend calling?

Did anyone who received an A attend an on-campus information session prior to getting the acceptance?
WL 3/22, A 3/25. I didn't sign up for the on-canpus session which would have been late April

On the portal it says: "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee." So, do we get notified in the portal or by mail first?

anyone not get their letter in the mail? I interviewed so long ago and was supposed to get a letter as my status online said I will get one in 14 days but its been over a month and some and nothing came.

Had my info session on 3/18 and was placed on alternate this morning. Anyone else in the same boat?