This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm still waiting for all my items on the required letters and credit to populate. I've sent everything in twice now and I'm wondering did anyone else run into this issue? The first time I sent was in March and the second time was last week. I really really want to go here and I'm starting to become worried that my stuff just isn't getting to the office of admissions. Any ideas or am I just going crazy and need a chill pill?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted to this program today! Does anyone know when class starts? I thought I read on the website it is starting mid/end of August but on my acceptance letter it says June?

accepted today

Could you guys give your ballpark stats for those of us who are borderline and hoping to apply? This would be much appreciated for current/future applicants.

I'm still waiting for all my items on the required letters and credit to populate. I've sent everything in twice now and I'm wondering did anyone else run into this issue? The first time I sent was in March and the second time was last week. I really really want to go here and I'm starting to become worried that my stuff just isn't getting to the office of admissions. Any ideas or am I just going crazy and need a chill pill?
Call admissions and ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you guys give your ballpark stats for those of us who are borderline and hoping to apply? This would be much appreciated for current/future applicants.

I have a 3.35 CGPA and a 3.4 SGPA, 499 MCAT. I was accepted and will be attending.

Reactions: 1 users
What were your stats? If you don't mind me asking
3.2 CGPA
2.9 SGPA
26 Old MCAT

Lots of extracurricular activities (clinical, research, volunteering, and work experience) --> probably why I didn't do so well in undergrad haha
Also, my essay was pretty lengthy and detailed. Hit me up with any other questions! :)

Reactions: 1 user
3.2 CGPA
2.9 SGPA
26 Old MCAT

Lots of extracurricular activities (clinical, research, volunteering, and work experience) --> probably why I didn't do so well in undergrad haha
Also, my essay was pretty lengthy and detailed. Hit me up with any other questions! :)

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Denied.

Last edited:
Can someone post the paper/personal statement prompt from the application?

do they email you if you have been denied? my admissions status says "the admissions committee has made a decision. you will receive a letter within 3o days." i'm a little concerned because thats what it said for my DO status at Bradenton and i was rejected from there lol

do they email you if you have been denied? my admissions status says "the admissions committee has made a decision. you will receive a letter within 3o days." i'm a little concerned because thats what it said for my DO status at Bradenton and i was rejected from there lol

I was furiously refreshing the portal page like a rat in a skinner box. The notification of letter in the mail popped up today, and I just decided to call some people over at lecom and see if they would tell me my decision instead of camping at the mailbox for the next week. I did not get any emails for my status change either, to fully answer your question.

In sorry to hear that I feel like seats are filling up quickly but keep your head up there are so many other options out there

Thank you. Good luck in your application to this school!

I was furiously refreshing the portal page like a rat in a skinner box. The notification of letter in the mail popped up today, and I just decided to call some people over at lecom and see if they would tell me my decision instead of camping at the mailbox for the next week. I did not get any emails for my status change either, to fully answer your question.

denied as well.

Members don't see this ad :)

denied as well.

Do you guys mind sharing your stats? My application is still in review since they are waiting for my new DAT scores.

I spoke with an admission officer about by rejection and he informed me that the Admissions committee does not like applicants with a lot of W's and they look for students that take a full course load (15 credits) of science classes throughout undergrad. Just wanted to share that information for future applicants.

Reactions: 1 users

Last edited:
Do you guys think its too late to apply? I just finished the application and contemplating submitting. I just dont know how many seats are still available.

Hi everyone !! So I submitted my app on 4/18 and today I saw that a decision was made :confused: I decided to just call bc I received multiple of the same emails and started to freak. Long story short I spoke to Annette and she let me know I was accepted ! I'm not going to start celebrating just yet until I get the official letter :nailbiting:lol but did anyone else have the same situation ? Like they got a confirmation of acceptance over the phone and then received the letter ?

Do you guys think its too late to apply? I just finished the application and contemplating submitting. I just dont know how many seats are still available.
I say go ahead and apply ! Especially if you applied to their DO school bc they can pretty much just pull everything from there

I saw on their website that the application deadline is May 1st! I would definitely apply. They made a decision about my application only a few days after I submitted :)

For anyone who was accepted, do you know anything about the laptop situation? In the matriculation packet they said they require windows, but I find that hard to believe.

Anyone accepted to the masters and on the wait list for dental, medical, or pharmacy school?!

Is it possible to send transcripts and letters of recommendation electronically for this program?

Hey all, is it too late to apply? The deadline I believe is May 1st, awfully close to the deadline.

1) Does anyone know if they would use my AACOMAS GPA if I had applied to the DO program a few years ago?
2) Also, do they accept electronic transcripts and/or recommendation letters?
3) Will a 498 on the new MCAT give me a chance for acceptance?
4) Will they accept recommendation letters from physicians? I have been out of schoo for some time...

Thanks!

How many students do they accept for the masters and how many of them have gone on to medical school in the past? Any stats?

is there a number you guys called to contact admissions... I sent all the necessary materials but on my portal it says that they have not received it yet.

so they received all my application materials today and made a decision...it is also my birthday today so i'm hoping for good news haha

Reactions: 4 users
Was just wondering, for anyone who had GRE scores and sent those in, did you send them to the PA location? I couldn't find LECOM under FL, and it was listed under PA as a score recipient. My status is currently on hold until they receive those score. Thanks!

Congrats! I have a quick question. Did they tell you in the portal right away that your are accepted or did they tell you to wait for a letter? Or did you call Annette?
The portal won't say the decision regardless of what it is, you have to wait for a letter in the mail, but I have read of a couple people that called Annette to find out.

Congrats! I have a quick question. Did they tell you in the portal right away that your are accepted or did they tell you to wait for a letter? Or did you call Annette?
Yea I got my letter in the mail the status hasn't changed

Ahhh I see thanks guys for the quick replies. Hopefully, the letter will come soon ! I submitted my app on 5/1 and they processed it the 5/2 and made the decision

My admission status just got updated. It sucks that I found out on a Friday (no sleep for me this weekend). Does anyone know if there are clues in the portal that would hint at the decision? Did anything in your portal change after the decision?

My admission status just got updated. It sucks that I found out on a Friday (no sleep for me this weekend). Does anyone know if there are clues in the portal that would hint at the decision? Did anything in your portal change after the decision?
Honestly, I think if they update you very quickly you have a good chance. At least for me it is

Honestly, I think if they update you very quickly you have a good chance. At least for me it is

My file was completed yesterday and I received the update today. I hope you're right. I really need this program. Congratulations on being accepted!

Thank you! Did you hear back?
Yup! I got in! I'm trying to find a room mate but I haven't had much luck. On the roommate forum most are advertising leases starting in the fall while school for us starts next month. I really don't want to rent a place by myself. :(

Yup! I got in! I'm trying to find a room mate but I haven't had much luck. On the roommate forum most are advertising leases starting in the fall while school for us starts next month. I really don't want to rent a place by myself. :(
add the fb group!

Do we have to take the MCAT for this program? I didn't see any specification

I'm interested in this program if I have no luck this cycle. My only concern is how much time this will put me back. The first semester would start in the beginning of 2017/2018 cycle, so would you only have the opportunity to interview for the 2018/2019 cycle?

I'm interested in this program if I have no luck this cycle. My only concern is how much time this will put me back. The first semester would start in the beginning of 2017/2018 cycle, so would you only have the opportunity to interview for the 2018/2019 cycle?
I'm applying right now as well to this program and am wondering that too. Hopefully it only sets you back a year?

So Annette called me and told me they put my application on hold because they want my new DAT score in April (my score now is low and doesn't make their minimum).

I appreciate that they called me and told me my application status. Wow, they have my respect for that!
Hey there! I was wondering if you mind sharing the minimum score that they are looking for?