LECOM vs. DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

obuckseyesu1

MS-I
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted to DMU and have an interview at LECOM coming up, however I am not sure if I want to attend.

I really, really liked everything about DMU, the city, etc. HOWEVER, I am a little concerned with their 3rd, 4th year rotations. I know they participate in CORE, but I have no info about CORE whatsoever.

To anyone who has interviewed at both, could you please give me your thoughts, especially about LECOM?

To anyone who has a better understanding about the rotation programs at both schools, any 1st person info/testimonial would be greatly appreciated.