LIS vs SOV - Revenge of the grumpy old men WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch bi

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since I can't lynch Lupin for the Hunger Games, lynch Lissa

too hard to tally lynch tally of day two:

hedgie (1)- WZ
LIS (1)- DVMD
Zen (1)- STL
gwen (1)- Zen
FFM (3)- FS, allie, BI
BI (2)- dy, hedgie
DVMD (2) - lissa, MJ
Lissa (1) Gwen

7/18 votes

giphy.gif

Unlynch DVMD, lynch FFMFFM

BTW, with regards to that mayoral election y'all screwed me with, I was informed by the mod that I won the election, but that condolences are in order and that LIS the person did not 'win' the election.

Sounds like I got hosed. Told y'all how we should have voted.

As far as abilities, I was not informed of any. No tie breaking or any of those traditional things of which I am currently aware.

too hard to tally lynch tally of day two:

hedgie (1)- WZ
LIS (1)- DVMD
Zen (2)- STL, LIS
gwen (1)- Zen
FFM (4)- FS, allie, BI, Lissa
BI (2)- dy, hedgie
DVMD (1) - , MJ
Lissa (1) Gwen

13/18 votes

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 2 Results:

Most of you check in and lynch @Flim Flam Man who was too busy to mount a defense.
FFM, was a villager, and was Carl Fredrickson, the character from UP. (that's right peeps, this old man watches kids movies too).
UP-squirrel.gif

Here is your game roster:

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
10 - @WhtsThFrequency
11 - @LetItSnow
12- @hedgiehog
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
16. @Zensing
17. @Lissarae06
18. @Flim Flam Man, Carl Fredrickson
19 @Cyndia

IT IS Night 2. Send in your actions. I can't close in a.m. You will have to wait for Lupin to check in, but get your actions in early.

Day 2 Results:

Most of you check in and lynch @Flim Flam Man who was too busy to mount a defense.
FFM, was a villager, and was Carl Fredrickson, the character from UP. (that's right peeps, this old man watches kids movies too).
UP-squirrel.gif

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
10 - @WhtsThFrequency
11 - @LetItSnow
12- @hedgiehog
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
16. @Zensing
17. @Lissarae06
18. @Flim Flam Man
19 @Cyndia

IT IS Night 2. Send in your actions. I can't close in a.m. You will have to wait for Lupin to check in, but get your actions in early.
Brb crying

night closed .... results pending. (if you haven't sent in your PM, - you might know who you are- we may still accept it later. not going to affect close).

Night 2 Results:

It is a fact of nature that the old and sick get culled out. Especially if you can't hold your balance very well. Last night, while a mod was heard to say "LIS isn't that bad", a wolf devoured a weak member of he herd. Dead is hedgiehog, "guy throwing the first punch".

7a7605667b5ad0c529a1f95a121ba309.gif

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
10 - @WhtsThFrequency
11 - @LetItSnow
12- @hedgiehog, guy throwing the first punch
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
16. @Zensing
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia
18@Flim Flam Man, Carl Fredrickson
5- touchpause13, Scrooge

IT IS Day 3. Lynch Moar. deadline tonight if I am awake.

I've had syphilis since N1 and could also use some healing. I have been told things might start falling off. I don't know if that means I'll die or not but I would prefer not to find out.

Ok. Just seemed odd that you posted a smiley and didn't say anything yesterday about the votes for you.
There were only two votes for me yesterday and it was the usual first lynch vote stuff (or so I thought) so I didn't really feel the need to defend myself. :shrug:

There were only two votes for me yesterday and it was the usual first lynch vote stuff (or so I thought) so I didn't really feel the need to defend myself. :shrug:
Yes but you switched your vote to FFM with no reason given, so it looks like self defense, in which case it looks like you were worried about the votes coming your way.

I was so tempted to not even post that I'd be busy to begin with but then I figured I'd get in trouble for being inactive. I'm not going to be on for the rest of the day except very sporadically. My first vet school test is tomorrow, I'm studying like crazy, I'm really not devoting very much time to this right now.

I'm Jack Lemmon, as John Gustafson from Grumpy old Men. Villager, as explicitly told in my role.

I was so tempted to not even post that I'd be busy to begin with but then I figured I'd get in trouble for being inactive. I'm not going to be on for the rest of the day except very sporadically. My first vet school test is tomorrow, I'm studying like crazy, I'm really not devoting very much time to this right now.

I'm Jack Lemmon, as John Gustafson from Grumpy old Men. Villager, as explicitly told in my role.
I can verify that the above is true. The only reason she is doing this game is bc its a sobsob game, she really doesn't have the time to do it but is squeezing it in as best as she can. I don't think her saying that is indicative of her being a wolf. I have no way of verifying that for sure, but she had expressed concerns to me prior to the game that she won't have enough time for this game....

I can verify that the above is true. The only reason she is doing this game is bc its a sobsob game, she really doesn't have the time to do it but is squeezing it in as best as she can. I don't think her saying that is indicative of her being a wolf. I have no way of verifying that for sure, but she had expressed concerns to me prior to the game that she won't have enough time for this game....
I'm not doubting her being busy.

Though be sure to clarify what you can verify - she included a role claim in her post.

nobody doubts these are very real things. Usually when someone makes a point to point it out, they are a wolf. It's not 100%. But it tends to be the way it goes

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
FS (2) Rogert, WTF
BI (3) Dyachei, Zensing, Gwen
Allie (3) FS, Swin, BI
Gwen (1) WZ

10/16 voting

jcsw.gif

1) Mods are partially happy with better participation today.
2) Mods are kind of unhappy with the lack of discussion going on
3) One particular Mod is unhappy with football results
4) One particular Mod somehow has no flights tomorrow and can spend most of the day annoying WW players (until he has a very minor medical procedure late in the day).
5) Mod commentary complete.

Lynch BI out of self preservation for now

I was attacked with a cane last night, causing me to drop all my items and make them unusable. I had Depends (two nights ago, not sure if they go away) so joke is on you :shrug::eek: