LIS vs SOV - Revenge of the grumpy old men WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I haven't slept more than 4 hrs a night for like a week. So I took an ambien. The keyboard is trying to escape and there are colors everywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Welp, for some reason zen set off the mob. Something from yesterday everybody said, but unfortunately for zen, senility reigns in these parts. Lynched is Zensing , guy throwing second punch, a villager.

7a7605667b5ad0c529a1f95a121ba309.gif

Here is your game roster:

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
10 - @WhtsThFrequency
11 - @LetItSnow
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia
12- hedgiehog, guy throwing the first punch
18 Flim Flam Man, Carl Fredrickson
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
16. Zensing, guy throwing the second punch

SOV will close 6 amish EST I believe

Sorry! I got horrific food poisoning and was incapacitated for the last day and a half. I'm alive and well again... Nothing of note to report, although the first day I was given an item that would have automatically removed the first vote against me, I don't have it any longer though.

This night seems to follow the same pattern as previous nights. Fewer people left in their houses, and once again death has claimed another victim. WTF, Red Forman from that 70s show is found dead, rigor mortis already setting in.

I searched for a gif on rigor mortis, and found this. I have no idea why, but somehow it reminds me of WTF for no particular reason.
mz_5547713_bodyshot_175x233.gif

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
10 - @WhtsThFrequency Red Forman
11 - @LetItSnow
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia
5- touchpause13, Scrooge

It is Day 4. I have a hint to you WW players. Lynch a wolf.

I already told you guys. I didn't have anything which is why I didn't believe zen's story.

Lynch Allie in case I can't get back on before lynch closes

Members don't see this ad :)
I am Clint Eastwood, villager. I had the hearing aid last night and it is the only item I had had all game. I listened to DVMD last night and heard grumpy comments.

Also if I was a wolf I would have known that zen was a villager. Why would I bring attention to myself by contradicting what Zen said? Use your brains guys.

I listened to dvmd N1 or N2 and heard the same thing. I took it to mean that she is a villager.
I did, too, which is why I didn't vote for her today. If you guys want to lynch me, thats fine. I will keep being awesome and yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

To be honest, I believe lissa.

It would be rather silly to contradict what a zen stated because it would just instantly get flipped back on her. So I don't think she would do that as a wolf.

I am kind of suspicious of FS because he has had votes a few times and has never defended himself. That is where I would be looking for a wolf.

Unlynch Allie, lynch FS self-preservation

Day 4 Lynching Progress

LIS (1) DVMD,
Allieh ()
Gwen ()
Lissa (3) Cyndia, Allie, STL, FS
FS (4) LIS, Lissa, WZ, BI
Swinia (1) dy
DVMD (1) Rogert
Cyndia (1) MJ

11/14 votes

Unless SOV says otherwise, I'm closing out in an hour.

giphy.gif

Everything is boring on my end

***Lynch fs***

All right. I'm calling it. You all have decided arbitrarily to get rid of FS. What on earth had he done to instigate such ire? @Frozenshades has been beaten badly, but still has some life support keeping him alive for the time being.

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
11 - @LetItSnow
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia
5- touchpause13, Scrooge
10 - WhtsThFrequency Red Forman

Get your actions is as SOV is an early closer.

It was a strange night last night. Many grumpy old men were getting nervous about so many deaths lately, and with FS' near death experience after the lynch, most were not sure what to make of it all. Still, just like each and every previous night, evil was lurking around. Some tried various methods to keep themselves safe, although their efficacy remains unproven. One selfish, grumpy old guy though had carefully thought out his strategy if attacked: he was going to literally throw someone else under the bus, cause it is what he does best. And foresight is a good thing, cause when you have planned your action out ahead of time, and rehearsed it over and over, when an emergency comes, you react quickly, instinctively, and correctly (that is straight out of the Pilot's Flying Handbook for those of you who care). So it was that when he was attacked last night, he quickly, instinctively, and correctly, pushed his arch-enemy in front of the attack, and saved his own life to grump another day. Sadly for the villagers, the person "thrown under the bus" had some very helpful abilities for the villagers, is now with us no longer. Let us all mourn for the loss of one of our dearest grumps: Dead is DVMDream, aka LIS who had to vote to lynch SOV every day, who could check if a person being lynched was a wolf, who could cancel a lynch, and who would decide all ties. Oh yeah, and of course couldn't be converted and was a villager.

One final note... in four nights, four different people listened to DVMDream and determined she was grumpy. I mean, it has to mean something, doesn't it, that EVERYONE was suspicious of DVMD? I mean, it must be because of her being LIS, right? The cosmic world is clearly unhappy with this mixed up game.

1- @WildZoo
2- @SummerTheLynx
3- @Mad Jack
4- @Rogert
6- @dyachei
7- @DVMDream LIS
8- @Frozenshades
9- @brightimpressio
11 - @LetItSnow
13 - @Gwenevre
14- @swiniazycie
15. @allieh8607
17. @Lissarae06
19 @Cyndia
5- touchpause13, Scrooge

10 - WhtsThFrequency Red Forman

It is Day 5. I will be out all day and early evening. Keep track of your votes for Lupin. Cheers.

Last edited:
Shoot.. I had the hearing aid last night and sent in my actions right after I'd voted and didn't have a chance to check in again. Would have changed it had I seen what people had said on the thread.

Not going to vote just yet, but currently I'm suspicious of FS surviving that last lynch. Does anyone know if there's an item floating around that grants that? Or is that role related?

Should we be concerned about not grumpy (imo) old people?

Reactions: 1 user
yes.

also I have syphilis again. anyone wanna send the appointment my way again?
Would we consider the six flags dancing man to be happy?

I looked at someone last night with the telescope and was sent a gif of the dancing six flags man saying that's what I saw. Has anyone had any telescope malfunctions?

I looked at someone last night with the telescope and was sent a gif of the dancing six flags man saying that's what I saw. Has anyone had any telescope malfunctions?
yes, I would. Well, if Lissa is telling the truth, maybe it malfunctioned for Zen?

Well, I can verify that the telescope works assuming BI looked into me, which I am guessing that she did given that it is her. I am the six flags dancing man. It would be a very poor choice to lynch me..... If I need to reveal more later I can.... Unfortunately I highly doubt there is a way left in this game to verify me with DVMD dead for reasons once again.... If there is a role ability seer, then I would advise them to look into me.

That doesn't sound grumpy to me, I don't like it one bit. Dancing's nothing but trouble.