LIS vs SOV - Revenge of the grumpy old men WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Meh I am going to *****lynch allieh*** my gut says BI is not a wolf and I would choose allieh over BI. When does it end so I don't end up making a tie....

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
FS (2) Rogert, WTF
BI (4) Dyachei, Zensing, Gwen, Allie
Allie (4) FS, Swin, BI, STL
Gwen (1) WZ

12/16 voting

jcsw.gif

1) Mods are partially happy with better participation today.
2) Mods are kind of unhappy with the lack of discussion going on
3) One particular Mod is unhappy with football results
4) One particular Mod somehow has no flights tomorrow and can spend most of the day annoying WW players (until he has a very minor medical procedure late in the day).
5) Mod commentary complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Burgess Meredith from Rocky, Grumpy Old Men, etc. Last line of my role says "you are a villager".

Unlynch BI lynch MJ

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
FS (2) Rogert, WTF
BI (3) Dyachei, Zensing, Gwen
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie

12/16 voting

10645295_10205324600011800_4325923592271596541_n.jpg

4) One particular Mod somehow has no flights tomorrow and can spend most of the day annoying WW players (until he has a very minor medical procedure late in the day).

Lynch FS. Hard to go off so little info

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
FS (3) Rogert, WTF, Lissarae
BI (3) Dyachei, Zensing, Gwen
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie

missing votes: @LetItSnow @Mad Jack and @Cyndia .

13/16 voting...ooooh, can we have a 3-way tie. that is excite, I want to see what happens when that happens.

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
BI (2) Dyachei, , Gwen
Allie (5) FS, Swin, BI, STL zen
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie

13/16 voting...

5) Mod commentary complete

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
BI (1) , , Gwen
Allie (5) FS, Swin, BI, STL zen
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie
Zen 1 (dyachei)

13/16 voting... handful of waffles today. lynch closes when I get bored, or fall asleep.

Odd... my role doesn't list alignment at all,, and I'm pretty sure I'm a villager.

***unlynch BI lynch allieh***
Lol so you're going to switch from one person who said their role explicitly said they're a villager to another? Ooookkkkk

Reactions: 1 user
Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
BI (1) , , Gwen
Allie (4) FS, Swin, , STL zen
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie
Zen 2 (dyachei, BI)

13/16 voting... lots of waffles today. is the waffle house still open for business? Lots of interesting flavor choices? Male, female, vets, prevets, premed, vet students, and others.

Odd... my role doesn't list alignment at all,, and I'm pretty sure I'm a villager.

***unlynch BI lynch allieh***

I get that this is suspicious but.....would a wolf really mess up THAT bad? I mean.....really?

Aka, could we have people with ambiguous alliance? Is this bizarre noobery? Three quarters of me is willing to find out just by lynching Zen, but I think he/she should double check with the mods or something that the role was complete...

Last edited:
I get that this is suspicious but.....would a wolf really mess up THAT bad? I mean.....really?

Aka, could we have people with ambiguous alliance? Is this bizarre noobery? Three quarters of me is willing to find out just by lynching Zen, but I think he/she should double check with the mods or something that the role was complete...
My first thought was wolfy wouldn't make that post, which is why I didn't change my vote. Zen's not new enough that I would expect her to make a mistake like that. Maybe some roles just didn't get that line.

My first thought was wolfy wouldn't make that post, which is why I didn't change my vote. Zen's not new enough that I would expect her to make a mistake like that. Maybe some roles just didn't get that line.

Eh, that I'm not sure I believe either, though. I feel like SOV does everything for a reason. I'm torn.

Eh, that I'm not sure I believe either, though. I feel like SOV does everything for a reason. I'm torn.
I guess I meant maybe some roles didn't get that line, for some specific reason, that may or may not have to do with alignment. If that makes sense.

that's not what is setting off my feels. Something from yesterday, I think.

I guess I meant maybe some roles didn't get that line, for some specific reason, that may or may not have to do with alignment. If that makes sense.

Some people weren't told that they were villager or not and it doesn't have to do with alignment?

This isn't about how alingment was phrased. This is about Zen saying she got no indication of alignment at all.

:bang: I really didn't want to share all of this now, but I'm going to bed soon and won't be around to defend myself. And, as you will see below, I was REALLY hoping to survive the night unblocked and unharmed.

When I first received my role, I asked whether I was a villager. SOV responded by asking whether he ever answers those type of questions. I took it to mean that, like in the one other SOV game I've played (Best Of), role alignment was not stated. I assumed I was a villager because I wasn't included in any PM posts. Not even with hedgie... you'll see why I said that below.

From SOV - "You are the "Guy throwing the second punch" - see GIF below. Well, you aren't very good at punching, but you do have your sidestep down. You are obviously quite the instigator, and probably deserve to be punched, but you won't let yourself get put out to pasture just yet."

The GIF in question is the same one that SOV posted for Hedgie's role.

SOV and Lupin specifically did not answer when asked whether I'm a villager or whether I have any abilities. However, I'm wondering if I have a passive ability - I've received 4 items in the last 3 days.

Day 1 - Medicare - "Old man health insurance" that "maybe" help me survive. No one attacked me (that I know of), so I didn't use it.

Day 2 - Spectacles - Allows me to watch one person and see what they do at night. I watched @Lissarae06 and saw her looking at some type of rectangle thing in her hands.

I have two items available tonight. One's a telescope to watch people through their window, although it sounds like there's a chance of failure. The second is a set of dentures that I can use to bite someone and find out whether they're converted when I go to the dentist.

...And now watch me get syphilis or die if I somehow survive lynch today.

@allieh8607 - Yes, I voted to lynch you. My role description has no alignment and SOV/Lupin don't want to tell me mine. I assumed you were trying to fake a villager code.

I'll trust you guys and unlynch allieh. For now, lynch FS for self-preservation

@brightimpressio @dyachei @WildZoo

Some people weren't told that they were villager or not and it doesn't have to do with alignment?

This isn't about how alingment was phrased. This is about Zen saying she got no indication of alignment at all.
Could have to do with SOV not wanting there to be a villager code, or with indicating different types of villagers. I just have a hard time believing Zen is knowingly anything other than villager with her making that post.

Now maybe she's something else and doesn't know. That I could believe.

Scratch that. I really don't have time to think tonight.

*****relynch zen*****

I didn't have any items last night so I'm not buying your seeing me with something in my hands.
Unlynch FS, lynch zen

Day 3 Lynching Tally

LIS (1)- DVMD
FS (3) Rogert, WTF, , zen
BI (1) , , Gwen
Allie (3) FS, Swin, , STL
Gwen (1) WZ
MJ (1) Allie
Zen 3 (dyachei,BI, lissarae )

13/16 voting... too many waffles

A 3-way? Me Likey.

Lots of vote changing. I will probably not make it much longer, so lynch closes 6am tomorrow or when voting seems to fizzle out if Lupin is around. (deadline for PMs. is also 6am)

Have fun.

I should probably elaborate... If you want to lynch Zen but are only hesitating because it will be tied, don't worry about the tie taking out both. I am 99% confident it won't take out both players, for reasons.

If you are just not sure about lynching Zen for other reasons, then that is fine. But don't worry about the tie situation.