LMU c/o 2022 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also declined my spot today . ( interviewed early January)
Good luck everyone !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed in October and was accepted early February. Will be declining my seat. Best of luck to you all on the waiting list. I think it will go down pretty far.

Reactions: 1 users
Looking through my inbox for updates from LMU today got me like:

giphy.gif

I also interviewed on January 22nd and I'm sitting here wondering if I actually talked with one of you in the break room where they served us pizza.
I also interviewed on the 22nd!! Had some great convos in the break room lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed on the 22nd!! Had some great convos in the break room lol

also had some great convos with two other girls from florida at the 22nd interview! :) hoping for good news for myself and everyone else on here!

Reactions: 1 user
My son has been waiting for LMU also.
He was interviewed the week before Thanksgiving, We were told they received 1300 applications and was interviewing 500 students.
He received his notice on Friday the he was waitlisted for LMU.
He interviewed with UF, but did not get a offer, He has a 3.61 GPA and a 74% GRE score from UF and he just turn 20 years old.
He applied to 8 schools and got 3 interviews and one offer to SGU
We visited LMU 3 times thought he had a real good chance, But at this point he's on the waitlist
I agree something isn't adding up for LMU and if everything is true on this forum that's one big waitlist..
I hope this bit of info helps

Frustrated Dad

Hang in there .. my child was also waitlisted last year and he is now almost finished with his first year at LMU. The wait list will move... hope he is one of the ones that gets a spot!

Has anybody on the waitlist heard anything yet? Maybe we will find out next week.

Just committed to LMU c/o 2022... I am terrified but ready.

Reactions: 12 users
Just wanted to point out I interviewed November 6th and was waitlisted. Also thinking that we probably won't have any movement on the waitlist until after the 16th, just a hunch because that seems to be the theme of finding things out WAY later than usual for this place

Reactions: 2 users
Just wanted to point out I interviewed November 6th and was waitlisted. Also thinking that we probably won't have any movement on the waitlist until after the 16th, just a hunch because that seems to be the theme of finding things out WAY later than usual for this place
I also interviewed in November and was waitlisted :/ but just got an acceptance into the MS program so pretty stoked I have a back up plan!! Still holding out for vet school though

Reactions: 5 users
I also interviewed in November and was waitlisted :/ but just got an acceptance into the MS program so pretty stoked I have a back up plan!! Still holding out for vet school though

Woo hoo!! Congratulations on getting into the MS program! I've heard it's competitive as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just to give you guys some hope; every single one of my friends at school where waitlisted and where called off at some point over the summer to attend LMU. I am the only one I know that was just outright accepted (apart from the masters students..thats a whole different ballgame). Don't give up hope!

Reactions: 8 users
Hopefully we waitlisted folks hear some good news Monday!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all! I know some of you are trying to keep tack of some numbers to see your chances like I did last year. So I'll post to let you know I'm giving up my spot at LMU for Minnesota. Good luck everyone :)

Not sure if I missed this information; but does anyone know how many people were put on LMU’s waitlist this year, or did they not release that information?

Not sure if I missed this information; but does anyone know how many people were put on LMU’s waitlist this year, or did they not release that information?
I don't think they released the amount!

Hey! For everyone trying to keep track of things...I was accepted from the November 17th interview date but I was just accepted to a school much closer to home so I will be declining my seat at LMU tomorrow. Hope that means good news is coming for one of you!

Reactions: 6 users
It's any man's (or woman's) game now!

Best of Luck everyone!

Happy acceptance day guys!! Congrats to those of you who are accepting offers today and for those on the waitlist I hope today/this week brings you good news! Here's to waiting lmaoo

I wonder if at the end of the day they will let us know how many students have accepted seats so far?

I wonder if at the end of the day they will let us know how many students have accepted seats so far?

I doubt it I feel like unfortunately we won’t hear much from them until at the earliest tomorrow because since the waitlist isn’t ranked or anything like that (as far as we know) they’ll have to get their ducks in a row and see how many spots they have open after the deadline

Just had a heart attack because of that email!!!

Reactions: 6 users

YUP my heart was in my throat and then I saw "no status change" hahaha at least they let us know now what the next few days are going to look like directly from them! I just wanna know how many people are waitlisted cause from the 6th when they sent out all those decisions there seems to be a lot! hopefully it moves quickly and we get an answer asap!

dude same. I had a heart attack earlier from the michigan email for alternates as well. I can't handle all of these heart attacks today! I hope we hear some good news soon :)

Just gave up my waitlist spot, so hopefully it will be moving in your guys favor shortly!

Sent from my KIW-L24 using SDN mobile

Just gave up my acceptance. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

When do you guys think waitlist-ers will start hearing? I'm freaking out lol

When do you guys think waitlist-ers will start hearing? I'm freaking out lol
They made it seem like this evening but like that seems doubtful that they’re working at that time...lol

Last year it looks like it was the morning of the 17th before any movement happened on the WL. Only like 12 more hours! :nailbiting:

Last year it looks like it was the morning of the 17th before any movement happened on the WL. Only like 12 more hours! :nailbiting:

Good, I could really use good news after one of the worst days ever on the farm I work on today :(

I’m pretty sure last year the 17th was the deposit due date, as that was the first business day after the 15th, which was a Saturday.
LMU c/o 2021

It looks like someone asked about what time on the 15th the payment was due “tomorrow” so I think it was the 16th. There isn’t time stamps so I can see WHEN on the 17th movement started.

You pay the deposits online for the MS program so I assume day of the week doesn’t matter and it’s the same for CVM?

Anyone here that paid the deposit? Is it online?

LMU c/o 2021

It looks like someone asked about what time on the 15th the payment was due “tomorrow” so I think it was the 16th. There isn’t time stamps so I can see WHEN on the 17th movement started.

You pay the deposits online for the MS program so I assume day of the week doesn’t matter and it’s the same for CVM?

Anyone here that paid the deposit? Is it online?
I applied last year. Acceptance day was the 17th. Just like this year they moved it because it can’t be on a weekend, let alone Sunday like you’re claiming when the post office is not even open to have people’s deposits postmarked. Not every college HAS an online system for paying deposits, some you mail a check in.

I applied last year. Acceptance day was the 17th. Just like this year they moved it because it can’t be on a weekend, let alone Sunday like you’re claiming when the post office is not even open to have people’s deposits postmarked. Not every college HAS an online system for paying deposits, some you mail a check in.
LMU has an online system. I just used it 2 weeks ago to pay my deposit for the MS program. You definitely don’t have to pay via sending a check.

I also applied a link so you can verify last years thread and the dates.

Last edited:
Guys this is torture lmao

Hey everyone!! I have been accepted (yay) and was wondering how everyone is going about looking for rooming/roommates! I havnt had very much good luck through online search and I can’t live in the apartments at LMU because I have a dog! Any suggestions for a stressed out student? Lol

Also good vibes to those on the waitlist!! Y’all got this!!

LMU has an online system. I just used it 2 weeks ago to pay my deposit for the MS program. You definitely don’t have to pay via sending a check.

I also applied a link so you can verify last years thread and the dates.
OTHER schools require you to mail in your deposit. All vet schools have the same date to make it consistent. And since OTHER schools you pay by mail, the deadline is required to be on a weekday. So people who are accepting places at those OTHER schools can get their payment postmarked. I never said Lmu required payment by mail, just that OTHER SCHOOLS did.

Hey everyone!! I have been accepted (yay) and was wondering how everyone is going about looking for rooming/roommates! I havnt had very much good luck through online search and I can’t live in the apartments at LMU because I have a dog! Any suggestions for a stressed out student? Lol

Congrats on your acceptance!! Were you amongst the waitlisted who was accepted?? Lol and as far as finding houses for rent you can try looking on LMU DCOM pages!

LMU c/o 2022 has a Facebook page where people have been posting about possible roommates and places to rent. I would def look there :)

Did LMU get rid of the pet-friendly apartments??? that's kind of sucky if they did :\

Anyone hear anything about any waitlist movement today? I really wanna know when they're going to start accepting people off of it! I'm so impatient lol

Anyone hear anything about any waitlist movement today? I really wanna know when they're going to start accepting people off of it! I'm so impatient lol
I don’t think so.. unless people aren’t on the forum. I don’t get why they’d say “this evening” in the email & then nothing :(

I don’t think so.. unless people aren’t on the forum. I don’t get why they’d say “this evening” in the email & then nothing :(
I have given up trying to make any sense of their timeline.

Reactions: 9 users
I just got an acceptance email!! Good luck to those still waiting!

Reactions: 16 users
Got an acceptance email this afternoon. I will keep y’all updated if I give up my spot!

Reactions: 15 users