LMU c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone! I had a question for those who interviewed and were accepted last cycle. How many early acceptances do they send out and from the first group of interviews, what are the odds of getting in?
I don't think that information was provided, unless I missed it. I know I was not in the first group of interviews, and was still given an early acceptance. Many people are still waiting for CASPR scores to come in, etc. after the first round of offers are given out, so I'm not sure how that would correlate.

I know lots of people who weren't given interviews until January, and were still offered seats, so if you don't get an interview/early acceptance, don't give up hope!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think that information was provided, unless I missed it. I know I was not in the first group of interviews, and was still given an early acceptance. Many people are still waiting for CASPR scores to come in, etc. after the first round of offers are given out, so I'm not sure how that would correlate.

I know lots of people who weren't given interviews until January, and were still offered seats, so if you don't get an interview/early acceptance, don't give up hope!
I was just curious cause 2 years ago I was in the last interview and didn’t get in and this year I got an email for an interview in the first set sent out so I was curious my odds

I was just curious cause 2 years ago I was in the last interview and didn’t get in and this year I got an email for an interview in the first set sent out so I was curious my odds

~50 of us were accepted right around Christmas time!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow! I'm really nervous going in blind, not knowing what type of interview it will be or even if it's open or closed file, but I just hope I've done enough prep to do well in any situation! Crossing my fingers for us all...
Hello, I'm applying this cycle. I wanted to know how was the overall "vibe" of the interview. How many people interviewed you? Was it open or closed book?

Hello, I'm applying this cycle. I wanted to know how was the overall "vibe" of the interview. How many people interviewed you? Was it open or closed book?
Hey!
I interviewed at LMU last year. I had two faculty in my interview and it was closed file (they literally only knew my name). Interviews may have changed a little this year, but last year it was a 15 minute timed Zoom interview.

Hey!
I interviewed at LMU last year. I had two faculty in my interview and it was closed file (they literally only knew my name). Interviews may have changed a little this year, but last year it was a 15 minute timed Zoom interview.
This is year is the same then, from what I've gathered. Thank you for your response!

Also, do you know of any first year LMU-CVM students (c/o 2025)? I would love to chat to a first year regarding their experience at the school.

Reactions: 1 user