LMU 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my last name starts with L and I interviewed in october so not sure it’s that, I honestly think it’s just random
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m suspicious that since they sent acceptances yesterday with an April 15th deadline that they won’t extend any additional until after that. Just my theory, even though they said they would be sending both yesterday and today
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8449.png
    IMG_8449.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 451
I would find it extremely helpful if the admissions committee would send out rejections more quickly.
I mean, if the admissions committee knows that an applicant is not going to be admitted, then they should let that applicant know this info as soon as possible.
If the admissions committee is waiting to hear back from applicants that were offered admission before extending any further offers of admissions, then by definition, any applicants still under consideration for an offer of admission are on some kind of a waitlist. I would want to be notified that I am on that waitlist.
This to me is proper communication of one’s application status. It is beyond comprehension why schools can’t / don’t do this. It’s more than LMU who do a poor job of communicating application status to people, but I am just venting my frustration here.
 
From what it looks like, those who interviewed in August-October have gotten their decisions. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything regarding fall. I wonder if the admissions committee is meeting and discussing each file/interview in order of the interview dates. So I wonder if they will release more decisions for those who interviewed in November-January (if there were more interviews conducted then).
I could totally be wrong about this. I wish we had a general idea of when they plan on releasing more decisions. The waiting is definitely the hardest part 🙁
 
From what it looks like, those who interviewed in August-October have gotten their decisions. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything regarding fall. I wonder if the admissions committee is meeting and discussing each file/interview in order of the interview dates. So I wonder if they will release more decisions for those who interviewed in November-January (if there were more interviews conducted then).
I could totally be wrong about this. I wish we had a general idea of when they plan on releasing more decisions. The waiting is definitely the hardest part 🙁
I interviewed in August and haven’t heard a single peep from them since I’ve interviewed. I’m pretty sure there are also people who interviewed in July who haven’t heard back either.
 
From what it looks like, those who interviewed in August-October have gotten their decisions. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything regarding fall. I wonder if the admissions committee is meeting and discussing each file/interview in order of the interview dates. So I wonder if they will release more decisions for those who interviewed in November-January (if there were more interviews conducted then).
I could totally be wrong about this. I wish we had a general idea of when they plan on releasing more decisions. The waiting is definitely the hardest part 🙁
I interviewed in September and nothing
 
From what it looks like, those who interviewed in August-October have gotten their decisions. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything regarding fall. I wonder if the admissions committee is meeting and discussing each file/interview in order of the interview dates. So I wonder if they will release more decisions for those who interviewed in November-January (if there were more interviews conducted then).
I could totally be wrong about this. I wish we had a general idea of when they plan on releasing more decisions. The waiting is definitely the hardest part 🙁
They don’t do it that way. It’s rolling but interviewing in a certain month doesn’t dictate an earlier decision unfortunately. I know of people last year who interviewed in September and weren’t accepted until after April 15th.
 
From what it looks like, those who interviewed in August-October have gotten their decisions. I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything regarding fall. I wonder if the admissions committee is meeting and discussing each file/interview in order of the interview dates. So I wonder if they will release more decisions for those who interviewed in November-January (if there were more interviews conducted then).
I could totally be wrong about this. I wish we had a general idea of when they plan on releasing more decisions. The waiting is definitely the hardest part 🙁
I had mine in September and I haven’t heard anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will say when I interviewed in September I asked about timeline and one of the interviewers said they extend interviews in order of top qualified applicants, but I took it for a grain of salt bc I am not sure how involved he was with admissions review stuff.
 
I tried calling again but the lady basically said any time from now until August.

She also said that calling is not going to make me get a response faster which I thought was kinda rude…
Omg that's so rude. I understand not having all of the decisions ready yet, but for the money I paid to apply to this school, I expect at least a solid timeline of when I will receive my decision, and LMU has not provided that.
 
Mberger[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]] said:
Anybody else have LMU as their last shot at going to vet school this cycle? 🥲

Waiting for ISU and LMU. Hoping for LMU but I’ll take either if I get a shot :-(
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad