-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU c/o 2025
Started by arialexis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Waitlisted as well! But I’ve put down my deposit elsewhere. Good luck to everyone else!
D
deleted1082401
Waitlisted as well but pulling myself to attend elsewhere. Good luck y’all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received a waitlist email (OOS) today but have already placed my deposit at another school. Good luck to you guys!
vetgirl_2021
New Member
Wondering if they waitlisted everyone. I haven’t heard of any denials yet?
I thought they did in the beginningWondering if they waitlisted everyone. I haven’t heard of any denials yet?
Rogiebella13
Full Member
I bet they’re also waiting to deny because they may pull more people for the waitlist if enough people turn down their spots
Yeah and I think some people didn’t hear back at all yet stillI bet they’re also waiting to deny because they may pull more people for the waitlist if enough people turn down their spots
OOS waitlist, good thing I didn't hold my breath for this one lol
bullcharmel
Full Member
Just declined my seat at LMU for Cornell. Good luck to everyone waitlisted!
angelrose315
New Member
I've been accepted!! 

Congrats!! Did they just call you?I've been accepted!!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
angelrose315
New Member
No, they sent an email.Congrats!! Did they just call you?
We’re you waitlisted?I've been accepted!!![]()
Oh- is this after being waitlisted? And did you just get the email today?No, they sent an email.
angelrose315
New Member
I was waitlisted last week and I got the email this morning.Oh- is this after being waitlisted? And did you just get the email today?
Nothing yet! Praying hahaAnyone hear anything today? I know last year at this time some waitlisted people started hearing back.
It's killing me! I hope a lot of us hear good things in the days to come.Nothing yet! Praying haha
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
last year it looks like a lot of movement started on the 16th, so heres to hoping we get some good news!
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
Do we know how many people usually get pulled from the waitlist?
justdreamin123
New Member
Just got pulled of waitlist but I’ll be denying for another school! Good luck to whoever gets it!
Hi fellow classmates! Don’t forget to join the Facebook group! [emoji4] we also have a GroupMe chat going! [emoji4] CONGRATULATIONS!!! [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I declined my seat on the waitlist good luck to everyone else !!!
C's get degrees
New Member
Accepted, see y'all in the fall!
DVMhopefulof???
Full Member
I really want to know my rank on the waitlist, I mean I don't mind the wait but I would like to know if I have even have a shot of getting pulled.
DogtorJess
New Member
Accepted off the waitlist!! Is there a group with the class so far!?
For everyone who is still waiting - there are 72 in the Facebook group right now so if that’s anywhere near accurate there are still plenty of seats left! I know waiting is horrible (trust me). Praying for everyone else to hear back good news soon!I really want to know my rank on the waitlist, I mean I don't mind the wait but I would like to know if I have even have a shot of getting pulled.
DVMhopefulof???
Full Member
I am praying at this point to get in lol!! The wait feels like nails on a chalkboard lol.For everyone who is still waiting - there are 72 in the Facebook group right now so if that’s anywhere near accurate there are still plenty of seats left! I know waiting is horrible (trust me). Praying for everyone else to hear back good news soon!
I was pulled off the waitlist but with be declining for another school! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!
Delta.MR
Full Member
I asked and apparently they don’t have a ranked waitlist, they just pull people based on recommendations from the admissions people and DeanI really want to know my rank on the waitlist, I mean I don't mind the wait but I would like to know if I have even have a shot of getting pulled.
Delta.MR
Full Member
I asked and apparently they don’t have a ranked waitlist, they just pull people based on recommendations from the admissions people andI really want to know my rank on the waitlist, I mean I don't mind the wait but I would like to know if I have even have a shot of getting pulled.
DVMhopefulof???
Full Member
All I can say is lol... 🤣 They are so unique with their waitlist, I never heard of pulling people based on recommendations only.I asked and apparently they don’t have a ranked waitlist, they just pull people based on recommendations from the admissions people and Dean
C's get degrees
New Member
FYI I was given til today to accept my seat so idk if they will wait til tomorrow or later to send out the next batch out.
aalexisvet26
Full Member
I just got an acceptance email today! Cool news, but I have declined my seat since I committed to another school. Hope this helps the next person on the waitlist![emoji1360]
jackfrost21
LMU CVM c/o 2025
How big is the class size usually? I see the fb group has 90... so much nerves.
C's get degrees
New Member
125
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jackfrost21
LMU CVM c/o 2025
ACCEPTED!!! So happy!!! I really didn’t think it would come. Anyone know how to access the LMU email account? It isn’t showing up for me and they said I do would be there.
ya boi got accepted hell yea
Hey, can I get a link to the FB & group me please?Hi fellow classmates! Don’t forget to join the Facebook group! [emoji4] we also have a GroupMe chat going! [emoji4] CONGRATULATIONS!!! [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]
12FutureVet12
Full Member
If you go on facebook and search "LMU CVM Class of 2025" it will come up! The group me link is on there! And housing is LMU CVM Housing and for sale - you can also join the DCOM housing page for more options!Hey, can I get a link to the FB & group me please?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K