This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Found a flight, just having a hard time locating a place. Most hotels are booked up already for the weekend!

Members don't see this ad.

Found a flight, just having a hard time locating a place. Most hotels are booked up already for the weekend!
I'm staying at the Cumberland Gap Inn. It's just north of Harrogate and a quick 20 minutes west of Ewing. Just checked and they still have a few rooms left at $70!

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point the 1st is friday? So odds are they should have sent out rejections too...still nothing

Reactions: 1 user
Lol that’s my birthday... it’ll be either a good or bad day

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey everyone, sooo I dropped my wallet on a connecting flight from charolette and am now stuck in Knoxville airport (mini panic attack) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to carpool to LMU area since I can’t rent a car. I’m staying at Cumberland gap hotel but could easily Uber once I get in the general area. Any help would be really appreciated

Does anyone staying at Cumberland gap inn want to carpool tomorrow to the interview. It doesn’t seem Uber is an option out here. I’d be willing to pay for gas and would really appreciate it. I rented a car but because I lost my drivers license at the airport was unable to get it.

Does anyone staying at Cumberland gap inn want to carpool tomorrow to the interview. It doesn’t seem Uber is an option out here. I’d be willing to pay for gas and would really appreciate it. I rented a car but because I lost my drivers license at the airport was unable to get it.

Try contacting the school. Maybe a someone there can help you out. They were really nice at my interview and really care.

Or go downstairs and just ask people if they are there for an interview lol

I interviewed there in November and this is the number for the cab I used +1 (606) 269-8631. Super nice guy!! I had planned on ubering and was a little panicked when I found out it wasn’t an option. Good luck with everything! I’m so sorry you lost your wallet :( :(

I interviewed there in November and this is the number for the cab I used +1 (606) 269-8631. Super nice guy!! I had planned on ubering and was a little panicked when I found out it wasn’t an option. Good luck with everything! I’m so sorry you lost your wallet :( :(
Yea I’ve been asking some students in the lobby but everyone I talk to is here for the med school interview. Thank you everyone so much. The nicest waitress named sue at The Pineapple Tea Room offered to give me a ride if Uber doesn’t work tomorrow so maybe I can do that. Everyone here is so kind.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I’ve been asking some students in the lobby but everyone I talk to is here for the med school interview. Thank you everyone so much. The nicest waitress named sue at The Pineapple Tea Room offered to give me a ride if Uber doesn’t work tomorrow so maybe I can do that. Everyone here is so kind.

I can give you a ride!

Good luck to everyone who has an interview today!!!

Got my official rejection via email just now. I had a feeling it would be that since I haven't heard anything since filing my application. It's alright though! Still waiting to hear from other schools and will stay hopeful :) good luck to the rest of you and congrats to those who have been accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
Got my official rejection via email just now. I had a feeling it would be that since I haven't heard anything since filing my application. It's alright though! Still waiting to hear from other schools and will stay hopeful :) good luck to the rest of you and congrats to those who have been accepted!
Same but in the end Lmu was only convenient for me location wise. I don't think I would have had a great time as an lgbt student. Congrats to all who interviewed and good luck

Also rejected via email. Congrats to those who are going to be starting in the fall!!

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected as well! Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back though!!

Same but in the end Lmu was only convenient for me location wise. I don't think I would have had a great time as an lgbt student. Congrats to all who interviewed and good luck
Are there schools you are still waiting to hear from?

Why the semi sad face? I believe in you!
Because of this cycle ive got 2 left to go and 3 rejections and one waitlist turned rejection. If people keep increasingly applying in higher and higher amounts then I really feel like im fighting a battle with heavy odds against me. I have faith, im just frustrated. I fought against my undergrad to get in at UF for a MS in AS and graduated with a 3.7 with two 4.0 semesters. I retook 8 courses that in 2020 should replace my bad science courses as they will be over 10 years old. Im trying to find work at 28 with an MS but its difficult and I feel although I hurt my gpa working to help my family by overworking now that we are financially stable im a burden if I can't get employed while waiting .

Because of this cycle ive got 2 left to go and 3 rejections and one waitlist turned rejection. If people keep increasingly applying in higher and higher amounts then I really feel like im fighting a battle with heavy odds against me. I have faith, im just frustrated. I fought against my undergrad to get in at UF for a MS in AS and graduated with a 3.7 with two 4.0 semesters. I retook 8 courses that in 2020 should replace my bad science courses as they will be over 10 years old. Im trying to find work at 28 with an MS but its difficult and I feel although I hurt my gpa working to help my family by overworking now that we are financially stable im a burden if I can't get employed while waiting .

Oh i see. Well I’m rooting for you! I hope your dream comes true. I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m trying to stay hopeful. I have had a few rejections...

Oh i see. Well I’m rooting for you! I hope your dream comes true. I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m trying to stay hopeful. I have had a few rejections...
I hope that you can follow yours as well. Im not done fighting yet. This is just another fall off the horse I need to get right back up in the saddle after so ill be fine I feel in the long run.

Reactions: 1 users
For those who haven’t gotten a rejection yet, does anyone know when they will send out the rest of acceptances/waitlist/rejections?

For those who haven’t gotten a rejection yet, does anyone know when they will send out the rest of acceptances/waitlist/rejections?

I stalked last years thread it was this Friday and the last Friday in February that a lot of acceptances went out. And majority of waitlist and rejections went out mid March to early April.

I got rejected via email the other day even though I withdrew my application. So that was pretty cool I guess.

Reactions: 7 users
Whose all waiting for a response from LMU after their interviews? Trying to make this thread more active!

Is it your top choice or do you have other schools your looking at? I’m sorry I’m just trying to not be so anxious with the wait LOL

I got an offer at OKstate but I still wanna have my options open. Im still waiting to hear from my in state as well

I got an offer at OKstate but I still wanna have my options open. Im still waiting to hear from my in state as well

That’s great I’m excited for you! I’m trying to stay hopeful for myself!

Whose all waiting for a response from LMU after their interviews? Trying to make this thread more active!
Still waiting, I interviewed in November. Been waitlisted at 3 other schools so I hope I get more positive news from LMU!

Still waiting, I interviewed in November. Been waitlisted at 3 other schools so I hope I get more positive news from LMU!

I was rejected and interview waitlisted from a few so I’m hoping for the same!

Given LMU’s teaching style and methodology, I thought this article was both interesting and relevant:

Stress-free training may enhance surgical skill

I love LMU way or teaching and i think their models help relieve a lot of the stress so this is good to see an article about it. I know some of the Doctors i work for who are newly graduated still stress about surgeries.

I gave up my seat today - I hope that it helps one of you achieve your dreams of a DVM!! :)

I interviewed in November 2nd and haven't heard anything yet.