Looking for a Study Buddy for the January 2018 NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zdc

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up 🙂
 
I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up 🙂
Hey, how was the exam? I am foreign student as well. I am planing on taking the exam in April. I already failed once in October 2017. Good Luck to you!
 
I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up 🙂
Hi
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, how was the exam? I am foreign student as well. I am planing on taking the exam in April. I already failed once in October 2017. Good Luck to you!
Hi
I am Ashok.

I Am looking for a study partner for my exam.
I have applied for my Michigan State .
If your interested please let me know.
Thanks ashok
 
I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up 🙂
 
Hey, how was the exam? I am foreign student as well. I am planing on taking the exam in April. I already failed once in October 2017. Good Luck to you!
ive decided to skip the january since i got preoccupied during the holidays so im gonna give it another shot on april, r u interested to form a study group?
 
Anyone here from the Michigan area? I'm currently studying to take the NPTE in April 2018, and looking for a study partner, or study group. If you're interested, let me know.
 
Hello,
Are there any one preparing for NPTE exam in April 2019 from Los Angeles area ? If any one interested to make a study group I am interested to join. We can meet at any libraries to work hard to pass NPTE. Well I am a foreign educated PT have already failed 2 times. So I am seeking only serious study partners.