Looking for a Study Buddy for the January 2018 NPTE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zdc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I'm taking the NPTE in January as well. I'm American but studied in Australia and really need an accountability partner until exam day. Interested?

I just recently took the Oct 2017 NPTE and unfortunately failed it, but i am planning to take the Jan 2018 NPTE and would like to know if anyone has a study group or is looking for a study partner. I am foreign educated, btw. Anyone interested please hit me up :)
Hey, how was the exam? I am foreign student as well. I am planing on taking the exam in April. I already failed once in October 2017. Good Luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm taking the NPTE in January as well. I'm American but studied in Australia and really need an accountability partner until exam day. Interested?
Hi

I am planning to take my physiotherapy license exam very soon.

Like to have study partner .

Kindly please let me know whether your interested.
Thanks ashok

Hey, how was the exam? I am foreign student as well. I am planing on taking the exam in April. I already failed once in October 2017. Good Luck to you!
Hi
I am Ashok.

I Am looking for a study partner for my exam.
I have applied for my Michigan State .
If your interested please let me know.
Thanks ashok

ive decided to skip the january since i got preoccupied during the holidays so im gonna give it another shot on april, r u interested to form a study group?

Anyone here from the Michigan area? I'm currently studying to take the NPTE in April 2018, and looking for a study partner, or study group. If you're interested, let me know.

Hello,
Are there any one preparing for NPTE exam in April 2019 from Los Angeles area ? If any one interested to make a study group I am interested to join. We can meet at any libraries to work hard to pass NPTE. Well I am a foreign educated PT have already failed 2 times. So I am seeking only serious study partners.