This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Can I get into dentistry school

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11

Lee min

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys
I have been having nightmares about this. So I have a community college gpa 2.1 but a 3.89 Gpa in the 4- years college. I have a’s and b’s in all the pre req classes I retook my general chem and organic chem and got As. I took the dat got 22 and I have volunteering hours. do I still have a chance in getting to dentistry school. Please be honest 🙂
 
hi guys
I have been having nightmares about this. So I have a community college gpa 2.1 but a 3.89 Gpa in the 4- years college. I have a’s and b’s in all the pre req classes I retook my general chem and organic chem and got As. I took the dat got 22 and I have volunteering hours. do I still have a chance in getting to dentistry school. Please be honest 🙂

what's your overall GPA and sGPA. Also I dont think AADSAS calculates GPA with grade replacement.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My overall gpa is 3.00 i think.

i have a 3.89 Gpa in my 4 year college with a 3.76 sGPA
If your overall GPA and sGPA (from both your community college and 4 year college) are above 3.00 and you have 3.89 oGPA and 3.76 sGPA at 4 year college AND scored a 22 on your DAT, you're in a good shape. Shouldn't have problems getting many interviews. Good luck~
 
If your overall GPA and sGPA (from both your community college and 4 year college) are above 3.00 and you have 3.89 oGPA and 3.76 sGPA at 4 year college AND scored a 22 on your DAT, you're in a good shape. Shouldn't have problems getting many interviews. Good luck~
Thank you! I hope so 🙂 I have been having nightmares about it.