This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Can I get into dentistry school

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Lee min

Reaction score
hi guys
I have been having nightmares about this. So I have a community college gpa 2.1 but a 3.89 Gpa in the 4- years college. I have a’s and b’s in all the pre req classes I retook my general chem and organic chem and got As. I took the dat got 22 and I have volunteering hours. do I still have a chance in getting to dentistry school. Please be honest :)

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys
I have been having nightmares about this. So I have a community college gpa 2.1 but a 3.89 Gpa in the 4- years college. I have a’s and b’s in all the pre req classes I retook my general chem and organic chem and got As. I took the dat got 22 and I have volunteering hours. do I still have a chance in getting to dentistry school. Please be honest :)

what's your overall GPA and sGPA. Also I dont think AADSAS calculates GPA with grade replacement.

Members don't see this ad :)
My overall gpa is 3.00 i think.

i have a 3.89 Gpa in my 4 year college with a 3.76 sGPA
If your overall GPA and sGPA (from both your community college and 4 year college) are above 3.00 and you have 3.89 oGPA and 3.76 sGPA at 4 year college AND scored a 22 on your DAT, you're in a good shape. Shouldn't have problems getting many interviews. Good luck~

If your overall GPA and sGPA (from both your community college and 4 year college) are above 3.00 and you have 3.89 oGPA and 3.76 sGPA at 4 year college AND scored a 22 on your DAT, you're in a good shape. Shouldn't have problems getting many interviews. Good luck~
Thank you! I hope so :) I have been having nightmares about it.