LSU c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi future doctors! Are any of you planning on physically attending the showcase at the end of the month? Are you excited, nervous, etc? just wanted to hear some things from my possible future classmates :) and see you on the 23rd if you're going!
I am planning on going! I’m super excited about seeing the campus and the area! I’ve never been to Louisiana so I’m excited about that!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I am planning on going! I’m super excited about seeing the campus and the area! I’ve never been to Louisiana so I’m excited about that!
Same! i think it’s going to be super exciting to explore and see the program + the state.

• Love
Hi future doctors! Are any of you planning on physically attending the showcase at the end of the month? Are you excited, nervous, etc? just wanted to hear some things from my possible future classmates :) and see you on the 23rd if you're going!
Is this for accepted students only? I’m waitlisted and haven’t heard anything. I just signed up for the email list today though

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this for accepted students only? I’m waitlisted and haven’t heard anything. I just signed up for the email list today though
i believe it is accepted students only, it was noted on the offer letter + they sent out an email in feb

Just requested to be removed from the OOS alternate list, I hope for the best for everyone on there!

Which email list are you referring to?
IMG_0275.png

Just a general email list to keep up with the SVM

Does anyone know their exact GPA cutoff? I’ve heard it was 3.5 but I was waitlisted with a 3.44

congrats to you all! happy decision day :) can’t wait to meet you… if you go to LSU 💛💜

If anyone hears back from the OOS waitlist, would you be willing to update??

Reactions: 2 users
I got in off the waitlist at my in state so I will be backing out of my OOS seat. Congrats to the waitlister who gets that spot! ❤️

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone emailed to ask about general placement on the waitlist or how fast it’s moving?

Reactions: 2 users