You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet PSV yeet April
BasedUnyeet PSV yeet April
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sneaky peeky!What theory?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sneaky peeky!

Oh
Unyeet Santy
Yeet April
Unyeet Santy
Yeet April
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'M NOT TALLYING UNTIL CLOSE NOW ENJOY YOUR WAFFLES
Yeah I'm similarly stuck with wolf readsThe fact that I feel super zen about this is extremely unnerving, but I think it's because I don't have a strong conviction on who the wolves are. Could be Dubz/Santy, could be April/SAR, idk. Could be Clem, who the heck knows. Not me!
You guys aren't even playing chess anymore. This is Harry Potter chess.
PSV sounded sketchier to me but I dont want to remake the tie accidentally
Okay. Well.
Nevermind about that maybe surviving thing
Nevermind about that maybe surviving thing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think it's 5-3 with April leading
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
VOTE CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING.
:care:Okay. Well.
Nevermind about that maybe surviving thing
I don't really think you're wolfing but I know I'm not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't want to allow a tie to go through but my eye is on you for this comment that reminded me a heckuva lot of the end of MLP:care:
I don't really think you're wolfing but I know I'm not.
Well... to be honest, if no one else moves, @Aprilthearab you could move to me and I won't retaliate.
Losing one villager is better than losing the whole village.
I'd still prefer someone move.
Hey Clem, can we circle back to this?I'm still checking zenge but im gonna claim a red on April tomorrow
@Santygrass be sure to hit the post minimum in the future or ~things~ will happen.
I never found a reason to unyeet him. I’m not wolfreading him persay but there’s not really someone I found sketchier@Viscernable are you still on Zenge as a joke vote or do you have a reason to yeet him?
There's no benefit to me lying here though.I didn't want to allow a tie to go through but my eye is on you for this comment that reminded me a heckuva lot of the end of MLP
Yeah I'm gonna have to fake my red on someone else now lolHey Clem, can we circle back to this?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally
Dubz () -
Santy ()
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (5) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz, PSV
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, April
9/9 voting
Missing: none
CHECK YOUR VOTES, AND THEN GET READY TO WAIT A WHILE FOR WRITE UP.
Dubz () -
Santy ()
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (5) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz, PSV
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, April
9/9 voting
Missing: none
CHECK YOUR VOTES, AND THEN GET READY TO WAIT A WHILE FOR WRITE UP.
...why am I still boldedCute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally
![]()
Dubz () -
Santy ()
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis
April (5) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz, PSV
Vis ()
PSV (3) - SAR, genny, April
9/9 voting
Missing: none
CHECK YOUR VOTES, AND THEN GET READY TO WAIT A WHILE FOR WRITE UP.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There was no benefit to you lying there either except to get village read for saying it.There's no benefit to me lying here though.
I just received the mention wowee I forgot EoD was today, my deepest apologies@Santygrass be sure to hit the post minimum in the future or ~things~ will happen.
Sheesh you were on me? What kind of skill issue is this PSV .Oh
Unyeet Santy
Yeet April
Skill Issue moment btwI just received the mention wowee I forgot EoD was today, my deepest apologies
Yes, in order to then make the tie and have a chance of winning.There was no benefit to you lying there either except to get village read for saying it.
In a wolf!me world here, saying I won't make the tie and then making it later would just get me dead tomorrow? Or kill us all, which is what I wanted to avoid.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like it's the exact same scenario
Self prez would create a tie
You said you wouldn't self prez
And then you did
So
Self prez would create a tie
You said you wouldn't self prez
And then you did
So
Wait this game had closed nights, should I shut up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sheesh you were on me? What kind of skill issue is this PSV .
Idk, you seemed shifty.
Not until after the writeup. It's not technically night yet.Wait this game had closed nights, should I shut up?
Okay Shorty go to bed and take your time in the write up so I cam catch up
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The point really wasn't about what you did later, it was for the statement itselfYes, in order to then make the tie and have a chance of winning.
In a wolf!me world here, saying I won't make the tie and then making it later would just get me dead tomorrow? Or kill us all, which is what I wanted to avoid.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I meant to tell you last night that I was going to bed early, but then I fell asleep before I could tbhOkay Shorty go to bed and take your time in the write up so I cam catch up
This sounds like a mega success to me.I meant to tell you last night that I was going to bed early, but then I fell asleep before I could tbh
Oof. 🔥I try not to.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just realized my computer has been next to me this whole time and I've been playing on mobile instead. Smh.
Okay I am at the time that post cap lifted. Day was kinda too quiet, I think it makes April Rand > V since them were the lead wagon. But also we only have 2 wolves so not a lock read
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Squinting at a comment like this when day is already closedOkay I am at the time that post cap lifted. Day was kinda too quiet, I think it makes April Rand > V since them were the lead wagon. But also we only have 2 wolves so not a lock read
Yeet Santy
He's probably busy IRL but I went back and read over his posts. There aren't many but they don't make me feel good about him at all. There's roleplaying but I don't like the way he responded to Clem's claim. He said he didn't think it would be a good line of questioning to push. That's also the last post he dropped.
It feels like scum masquerading as a village concern.
Try to find the reason to scumread me
Impossible challenge
Shhh the mother of the host is talkingSquinting at a comment like this when day is already closed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No 🙂Shhh the mother of the host is talking
I found it.Try to find the reason to scumread me
Impossible challenge
I like this description of PSV play, but dont think its wolf indicativeNothing to do with your commentary on me. So far this day cycle you have thrown some sus on Dubz, Vis, and April but landed your vote on Santy. That feels to me a bit like you're throwing things at the wall to see what sticks and I didn't love it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're not allowed to read PSV, famI like this description of PSV play, but dont think its wolf indicative
🔥 Based commentYou're not allowed to read PSV, fam
Why didnt any of you mention me smh, you didnt take into account my skill issue 😭Where even is Santy
Sad you lost your partner, Santy? Or sad you weren't here to help drive the misyeet?Why didnt any of you mention me smh, you didnt take into account my skill issue 😭
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1
"Kowalski! Status report."
"The search for our missing comrades continues. We began the day uncertain of where to look, paranoid at every turn. For a while, we thought we were onto something, but then we got distracted by the mention of the New York Giants."
"Kowalski, I think you're confused about what sporting event is going on right now."
"No, Skipper, that's not what I meant - anyway - we found a group of large, multichromatic animals who seemed embittered and highly suspicious of each other. We remained covert and watched from afar while they bickered among themselves. There seemed to be no consensus."
Rico suddenly barged into the meeting. "They talked about waffles, but I didn't find any anywhere!" He crossed his wings angrily. He loved food more than anything.
"Rico! Your report was not requested." Skipper snapped with a glare. "Don't talk out of turn and inspire Private."
Private was sitting on the floor, cross-eyed and wiggling his toes while he stared at them. He seemed content for the moment.
Kowalski squinted at Private for a moment before continuing.
"There was a lot of arguing, and one obviously benevolent presence with a penchant for something they called "popcorn." It appeared to be food, so Rico, keep an eye out next time even if you don't find the waffles you were looking for. There was a small, hyperactive, dancing striped squirrel that caught their attention at the very end. He was trying to encourage everyone to dance with him, and claimed that they had to listen to him because of his crown, but it seemed like they weren't buying into what he was selling."
"It's unclear as to what some of their reasons were, but they cast the strange manic squirrel out and said he wasn't to be trusted."
Skipper furrowed his brow, thinking over this new development. It was interesting, to be sure, but would it help find the missing penguins? Only time would tell.
Sent to Connecticut is...
@Aprilthearab, who was King Julien XIII, and a
"Kowalski! Status report."
"The search for our missing comrades continues. We began the day uncertain of where to look, paranoid at every turn. For a while, we thought we were onto something, but then we got distracted by the mention of the New York Giants."
"Kowalski, I think you're confused about what sporting event is going on right now."
"No, Skipper, that's not what I meant - anyway - we found a group of large, multichromatic animals who seemed embittered and highly suspicious of each other. We remained covert and watched from afar while they bickered among themselves. There seemed to be no consensus."
Rico suddenly barged into the meeting. "They talked about waffles, but I didn't find any anywhere!" He crossed his wings angrily. He loved food more than anything.
"Rico! Your report was not requested." Skipper snapped with a glare. "Don't talk out of turn and inspire Private."
Private was sitting on the floor, cross-eyed and wiggling his toes while he stared at them. He seemed content for the moment.
Kowalski squinted at Private for a moment before continuing.
"There was a lot of arguing, and one obviously benevolent presence with a penchant for something they called "popcorn." It appeared to be food, so Rico, keep an eye out next time even if you don't find the waffles you were looking for. There was a small, hyperactive, dancing striped squirrel that caught their attention at the very end. He was trying to encourage everyone to dance with him, and claimed that they had to listen to him because of his crown, but it seemed like they weren't buying into what he was selling."
"It's unclear as to what some of their reasons were, but they cast the strange manic squirrel out and said he wasn't to be trusted."
Skipper furrowed his brow, thinking over this new development. It was interesting, to be sure, but would it help find the missing penguins? Only time would tell.
Sent to Connecticut is...
@Aprilthearab, who was King Julien XIII, and a
mafia goon
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K