You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe it wasn't obvious to me which is why i asked?Whatever my affiliation, the vote was an obvious joke, so the reaction to the wagon is odd when it is clear that at least one of the votes probably wasn't staying there (barring zenge becoming wolfy). The whole just feels off.
I'm also side eyeing lawpy a bit for asking about the reasoning when, again, my vote was obviously a joke, and I'm sure he already knew the other two were salt. Felt like posting just to post rather than to actually ask a necessary question.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you read the post? In what universe is egg judging an actual reason to vote for someone lolMaybe it wasn't obvious to me which is why i asked?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*shrug*Did you read the post? In what universe is egg judging an actual reason to vote for someone lol
I've seen odd unironic reasons for D1 votes before that were serious so i didn't want to assume.
Shook that the thread length is too short for game length/time left to yeet close.For coming in 5ish hours into game I’m alittle shook it’s not even 2 full pages.
Yeet diff
cause my brain didn’t go there the entire time I’ve known this game has been planned but now it’s there and I don’t think I can escape. I can never forgive you for this.
Makes joke vote.
Not sure how I feel about that. Let’s see where this goes.
Yeet Samac
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why?Slightly village.
I was shook. I’m surprised I didn’t come into 5+ pages, but if you think a joke makes me wolfy you don’t know me very well.Shook that the thread length is too short for game length/time left to yeet close.
Makes joke vote.
Not sure how I feel about that. Let’s see where this goes.
Yeet Samac
I'm interested in the alley yeet.Why?
YesWhy are there 3 votes on zenges? Are they all based on the last game? @Animal Midwife @Aprilthearab @WildZoo
Not sure where my photo went, but here ya goI’ll point out which of Dubz’s posts pinged me after I eat lunch
anyways, I’m back now and headed to the airport
I'm getting the same D1 vibe from Dubz as I did D1 last game where I thought she was wolfy (but wasn't yet a wolf) so I see what you're seeing but I'm not going to get hung up on itI got a slight ping from Dubz’s posts but I don’t know what exactly rubbed me the wrong way. Otherwise, Lawpy sounds like his village meta but nothing else has stood out to me so far.
Oh hi I forgot you were here.
I don't intend to stay on my salt vote, there's still time in the dayBecause so many piling on very early seemed wolfy. Like I get wanting to get the salt out, but since there’s little dialogue and vote switching thus far, I’m expressing that I don’t think Zenge is the right person to get a D1 yeet unless he does something actually wolfy
I also microwave(d, before I stopped eating them) eggs and people always give **** for it but I swear they taste the same!! A kindred chef.yeet zenge
for judging my microwaved eggs
Yeh, I had a 400 mile drive today and I'm starting up barn chores late right now so I'll be gone for a little while again nowOh hi I forgot you were here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh god I did not read carefully enough to realize we had to actually figure out who to eliminate in the next few hoursVacances a Madagasikara Day 1 Yeet Tally
Zenge (3) - AM, April, Dubz
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vissy (2) - Lawpy, alley
Stroganoff (1) - Vissy
8/16 voting
Missing: half
![]()
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~8 hours 25 minutes)
Good morning fronds. Y'all seem a little salty![]()
These two posts were the ones that made me go “hmmmmm?” And pinged me. The Rihanna post was clearly a joke and didn’t ping me the same way.yeet zenge
for judging my microwaved eggs
All I’m saying is that your first few posts seemed off and you jumped on the leading vote for a joke reason. Wolves tend to blend in and not call attention to their votes, and they can have “joke” reasons for a vote as well. I know that I’ve made it clear that I do not want to yeet Zenge on D1, and I’m glad it appears that others are in agreementI realize this, but that wasn't my point.
Did Dubz’s vote, specifically, feel wolfy to you, then? Since the other two votes were placed when there were 0 or 1 votes on him so I can’t see how they would be piling onBecause so many piling on very early seemed wolfy. Like I get wanting to get the salt out, but since there’s little dialogue and vote switching thus far, I’m expressing that I don’t think Zenge is the right person to get a D1 yeet unless he does something actually wolfy
Nvm i see this was answeredDubz is the wolfiest imo but that’s just because she had slight pings to me, as I already mentioned. Not enough to justify voting there yet, but I’m keeping an eye on her
Yes, Dubz seems the wolfiest. AM and April had actual reasons to salt vote Zenge from the previous game, but Dubz was a wolf with Zenge last game, so I think that’s why she used a different reason to “salt” vote him and try to blend in. That’s why I called it out and said it seemed weirdDid Dubz’s vote, specifically, feel wolfy to you, then? Since the other two votes were placed when there were 0 or 1 votes on him so I can’t see how they would be piling on
Just what are you trying to say about pigeons, here?that is clearly a bird, not a rat with wings!
Since we have less than 4 hours left until the yeet deadline, it’s definitely time to drop my salt vote on Vis. So far, I like her D1 posts
Unyeet Vis
Unyeet Vis
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vacances a Madagasikara Day 1 Yeet Tally
Zenge (2) - AM, April
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vissy (1) - Lawpy
Stroganoff (1) - Vissy
mayo (1) - mkg
alley (1) - Dubz
mkg (1) - differentiating
differentiating (1) - samac
samac (1) - Zenge
11/16 voting
Missing: @Stroganoff @BobLoblaw78 @vetmedhead @genny @alleycat03
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~3.5 hours)
Zenge (2) - AM, April
AM (1) - mayo
April (1) - Pippy
Vissy (1) - Lawpy
Stroganoff (1) - Vissy
mayo (1) - mkg
alley (1) - Dubz
mkg (1) - differentiating
differentiating (1) - samac
samac (1) - Zenge
11/16 voting
Missing: @Stroganoff @BobLoblaw78 @vetmedhead @genny @alleycat03
Vote closes at 9pm EDT (~3.5 hours)
What do you like about them?Since we have less than 4 hours left until the yeet deadline, it’s definitely time to drop my salt vote on Vis. So far, I like her D1 posts
Unyeet Vis
She seems to be contributing and I like her logic and questions in the few posts so far. She’s also doing PbPA like cray. Would like to see some more content and less fluff, but I don’t get any pings from her and I don’t see any reason to keep my salt vote on herWhat do you like about them?
This is a spicier lawpy than I’m used to. I have no idea if that’s AI. @Animal Midwife ?Maybe it wasn't obvious to me which is why i asked?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All three were jokes so I'm really not seeing where your pings came from tbhThese two posts were the ones that made me go “hmmmmm?” And pinged me. The Rihanna post was clearly a joke and didn’t ping me the same way.
All I’m saying is that your first few posts seemed off and you jumped on the leading vote for a joke reason. Wolves tend to blend in and not call attention to their votes, and they can have “joke” reasons for a vote as well. I know that I’ve made it clear that I do not want to yeet Zenge on D1, and I’m glad it appears that others are in agreement
She’s also doing PbPA like cray.
Pardon my ignorance, but what does this stand for? I've never seen that acronym before.
Pro tip: do not reintroduce yourself to post-vaccinated society by hosting a large party at your house that includes many small children and an inflatable pool
Glad I'm still alive in this game because I am definitely dead IRL & need something to veg out with
Glad I'm still alive in this game because I am definitely dead IRL & need something to veg out with
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Placing a vote that puts someone in the lead for a reason that is absurd does not really fit the definition of blending inYes, Dubz seems the wolfiest. AM and April had actual reasons to salt vote Zenge from the previous game, but Dubz was a wolf with Zenge last game, so I think that’s why she used a different reason to “salt” vote him and try to blend in. That’s why I called it out and said it seemed weird
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lead Pennsylvania.Pardon my ignorance, but what does this stand for? I've never seen that acronym before.
(But really Post by post analysis)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now I get to wonder about whether wolf!alley picks me of all people to place in her wolfiest bucket d1. Hmmm.
It also seems a bit odd to me that Samac had a joke vote so late in the yeet cycle. Would like to see some more substance from herShook that the thread length is too short for game length/time left to yeet close.
Makes joke vote.
Not sure how I feel about that. Let’s see where this goes.
Yeet Samac
Yeet Samac
Not anyone really standing out as someone I want to flip yet. I’m getting nervous about whether we’ll be able to find anything particularly AI when we still have just just 3 pages with most of us only having a few posts. I kind of feel that sus is defaulting to alley because she is one of few people who have made more content posts and most people are just flying under the radar. I don’t agree with her reasoning but I understand wanting to get discussion going quickly on D1 and hopping on even the slightest ping you get. There was no real content yet when she first posted that. She’s also been misyeeted early pretty often so I want to get more data before going there.
Like the substance I had questioning you?It also seems a bit odd to me that Samac had a joke vote so late in the yeet cycle. Would like to see some more substance from her
Yeet Samac
Do you think it’s outside of village!Alley’s meta to get pinged by you for your joke vote? Honestly this whole exchange between AM and Alley read as village/village to me.Now I get to wonder about whether wolf!alley picks me of all people to place in her wolfiest bucket d1. Hmmm.
When Zenge is village, he’s a strong villager IMO. I don’t think it’s a good idea to yeet him day 1 based on salt.
Obviously that doesn’t mean much since my current vote is on Vis because of saltiness, but we have hours left until yeet.
Okay, but then why say this if you're aware it's a non-issue at this point?
Because so many piling on very early seemed wolfy. Like I get wanting to get the salt out, but since there’s little dialogue and vote switching thus far, I’m expressing that I don’t think Zenge is the right person to get a D1 yeet unless he does something actually wolfy
It's 3/16. Who are you wolfreading on the vote?
Dubz is the wolfiest imo but that’s just because she had slight pings to me, as I already mentioned. Not enough to justify voting there yet, but I’m keeping an eye on her
Also, it’s 3/16 people total, but it’s 3/8 of the people who are currently voting. I can see a few people checking in at yeet deadline and just voting on the leading wagon without justifying, and that leads to a Zenge yeet even though he has *only* 3 votes right now.
Yes, and Vis is 2/8 of the people currently voting. Are you not worried the same will happen to her?
It’s possible, but I’m also not unwilling to unvote Vis and hop on somebody else that seems wolfier later on. I can’t control who is on zenge’s vote, but I can point out that too many people piling on makes it seem like an easy misyeet, so that’s what I did.
That said, this post is worrying meIt also seems a bit odd to me that Samac had a joke vote so late in the yeet cycle. Would like to see some more substance from her
Yeet Samac
Still not sure yet.This is a spicier lawpy than I’m used to. I have no idea if that’s AI. @Animal Midwife ?
It wasn’t just a joke it was a joke vote. But you are right that I don’t know you as a player that well.I was shook. I’m surprised I didn’t come into 5+ pages, but if you think a joke makes me wolfy you don’t know me very well.
It was a joke vote in my first couple hours on the game with <2 pages total of content and maybe 1 real vote on the board at the tome.It wasn’t just a joke it was a joke vote. But you are right that I don’t know you as a player that well.
I also salt voted cray twice in England for the lulz.
What are your current thoughts on Alley and Dubz?I’m alittle interested that you seemed to be noticing stuff about alley around the same time I did, your first post responding to her came 3 minutes after mine.
Alley is giving me the tingles, that first post about Lawpy felt like a pocket attempt and her defense of “omg we can’t yeet Zenge day 1!” Felt like a pocket attempt on you.What are your current thoughts on Alley and Dubz?
You reading z and lawpy village, then?Alley is giving me the tingles, that first post about Lawpy felt like a pocket attempt and her defense of “omg we can’t yeet Zenge day 1!” Felt like a pocket attempt on you.
Not necessarily. I’m overall pretty neutral on them, if alley flips wolf though I would be inclined to lean them village because I don’t think she’d come out swinging to talk up wolves in the first 2 pages.You reading z and lawpy village, then?
And Dubz?Alley is giving me the tingles, that first post about Lawpy felt like a pocket attempt and her defense of “omg we can’t yeet Zenge day 1!” Felt like a pocket attempt on you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have no clue, though I don't recall her being pinged by my d1 posts in previous games. I didn't say it was outside of her village meta though. I was considering whether or not she would pick me as her d1 push as a wolf.Do you think it’s outside of village!Alley’s meta to get pinged by you for your joke vote? Honestly this whole exchange between AM and Alley read as village/village to me.
She’s not done anything particularly wolfy.And Dubz?
Lotta preemptive scheduling updates in this thread
@holdthemayo
@Stroganoff
@Aprilthearab
@alleycat03
Worried about something going wrong while you're away?
@holdthemayo
@Stroganoff
@Aprilthearab
@alleycat03
Worried about something going wrong while you're away?
Still not a lot of actual substance, and I feel like I adequately explained already and answered your questions. The joke vote felt off, and I feel like you had actual suspicions you could’ve acted on, but instead you decided to post a joke vote. Like why did you throw so much sus my way and then go off in a totally different direction and vote for diff?Like the substance I had questioning you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What are your current thoughts on Dubz?What are your current thoughts on Alley and Dubz?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K