Madagascar WWildlife (A Basics Game!) - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to thank @Cyndia for subbing in for me! You crushed it!
I had to bow out because I have no self control, we launched a new EMR this week and my co intern is on vacation, which has been a lot. I also had 2 deadlines today and I was feeling overwhelmed but when I’m in a WW game i accomplish a lot less

but can we all laugh about the fact I subbed out of the game and it’s the one time I had the entire pack right the day Cyndia took over?

View attachment 338652
I think it was pretty clear that you tapped out b/c our well executed plan made you snap under pressure. It's alright. No need to be ashamed.

And you post/screenshot about as being wolves is so vague and wishy-washy with a side of hedge. I don't even know what you're trying to say in it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad