Market research veterinary nutrition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pien Timmers

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am a Dutch student doing a research on veterinary nutrition. As it is really hard for me to find out how it works in the US from over here I was wondering if anyone could help me out on some simple questions regarding the veterinary pet food, or if anyone knows someone I perhaps could contact. I am writing my final thesis which is an exportplan for a veterinary nutrition from Europe. I would like to figure out which brands are currently offered and why these brands are so successful. Also if there would be room for another veterinary nutrition. I really hope anyone could help me out a bit all information could be helpful.

Thank you in advance and I really do appreciate your time!
 
Hey, this is a forum for human medicine, so I don't if anyone could help you. I would recommend contacting vet schools or a vet orgabization in the US and asking them.