2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does it mean anything if I haven't gotten an R yet? (wishful thinking lol)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did get an R from the CCLM program but not CWRUSOM.

Reactions: 1 user
This may be a conspiracy theory but based on what I saw on last year's thread, they sent the final rejections on the day of the last interview. They interview Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays... so if in fact this week was the last week of interviews, we should all get rejected tomorrow

• Sad
  • Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
This may be a conspiracy theory but based on what I saw on last year's thread, they sent the final rejections on the day of the last interview. They interview Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays... so if in fact this week was the last week of interviews, we should all get rejected tomorrow
Than they should have just rejected all of us with the last wave instead of getting our hopes up after surviving all those waves:cryi::(

also, if you want to be extra masochistic, last year they posted a picture on the admissions Instagram when they were done with interviews.. just in case you want to be refreshing Instagram in addition to sdn

CWRUSOM pre ii R an hour earlier, LM80.

Reactions: 1 user
Confirmed by admissions, today was the last day of interviews unfortunately

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Ahhh how wonderful to be in the last wave of rejections again after holding onto hope for so long

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Why wouldn't they just reject us yesterday???

Reactions: 6 users
or weeks ago when they knew they were done inviting people?
There are /so/ many aspects of the admissions process that seem simple and don't happen. I think it's a staffing issue across the board, tbh. There's just such a lack of respect for our money and time as applicants, and it gets chalked up to "well, it's medicine; get used to it". The culture gets perpetuated so early.

Reactions: 11 users
There are /so/ many aspects of the admissions process that seem simple and don't happen. I think it's a staffing issue across the board, tbh. There's just such a lack of respect for our money and time as applicants, and it gets chalked up to "well, it's medicine; get used to it". The culture gets perpetuated so early.
yet they can send dozens of emails about their Masters programs...I know they are probably automated, but still annoying. They could have the decency of rejecting us at this point

Reactions: 4 users
Idk what was the point of rejecting some ppl earlier this week when they weren't gonna give new interview invites anyway. Its sad how close we were to getting an interview esp after spending the time and effort to complete Case Westerns secondaries. Sad bc i really got my hopes up after dodging all those waves

• Care
Idk what was the point of rejecting some ppl earlier this week when they weren't gonna give new interview invites anyway. Its sad how close we were to getting an interview esp after spending the time and effort to complete Case Westerns secondaries. Sad bc i really got my hopes up after dodging all those waves
Yeah I think it’s just a bit rude to do that! Like just send all the rejections if you’re done interviewing. It’s an automated, generic message…

yet they can send dozens of emails about their Masters programs...I know they are probably automated, but still annoying. They could have the decency of rejecting us at this point
got an email from their masters program just now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Who else still waiting for rejection? lol

I haven't been rejected yet but wow, how hard can it be to just select all the people who haven't been offered an interview and send them the automated rejection email? Especially if all interviews have been completed

Would someone just send them a link to this thread :lol:

Would someone just send them a link to this thread :lol:
Honestly I wish someone from admissions could see this thread and see how the remaining applicants are so emotionally invested and passionate about this school. It really sucks because I got my hopes up so often after surviving each rejection wave. Everyone in this page would have jumped at the opportunity to interview. They could have just rejected all of us yesterday or with the last rejection wave. I guess all of us will be rejected early next week?

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
@CWRU.Sman, Happy Monday! Can you give any insights on why some applicants have yet to hear back? It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Yet another promotion email from case.. when will this end 😭

• Haha
Still waiting for an R. I don’t see the point of making us wait if they’re not doing interviews and are sending out Rs.

Reactions: 3 users
Still waiting for an R. I don’t see the point of making us wait if they’re not doing interviews and are sending out Rs.
it's really odd how the interviews are apparently done but the Rs aren't coming out in bulk and instead, they are trickling in little by little

is the portal link not working for anyone else or is it just me (im scared)