You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Case Western Reserve
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
does it mean anything if I haven't gotten an R yet? (wishful thinking lol)
Don’t know but I’m with you lol
vanilla_baby
Full Member
+1 if you're on the same boatdoes it mean anything if I haven't gotten an R yet? (wishful thinking lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Don’t know but I’m with you lol
+1+1 if you're on the same boat
Imma call them rn fuq it
They didn't pick up lol. But I will also email them
+1 complete 8/15+1 if you're on the same boat
diamond82q
Full Member
+1 same boatI did get an R from the CCLM program but not CWRUSOM.
I did get an R from the CCLM program but not CWRUSOM.
+2
vanilla_baby
Full Member
This may be a conspiracy theory but based on what I saw on last year's thread, they sent the final rejections on the day of the last interview. They interview Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays... so if in fact this week was the last week of interviews, we should all get rejected tomorrow
diamond82q
Full Member
awesome😭
Than they should have just rejected all of us with the last wave instead of getting our hopes up after surviving all those waves😢🙁This may be a conspiracy theory but based on what I saw on last year's thread, they sent the final rejections on the day of the last interview. They interview Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays... so if in fact this week was the last week of interviews, we should all get rejected tomorrow
vanilla_baby
Full Member
also, if you want to be extra masochistic, last year they posted a picture on the admissions Instagram when they were done with interviews.. just in case you want to be refreshing Instagram in addition to sdn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CWRUSOM R at 4:52p….. been holding on for far too long lol!
keksD
Full Member
pre or post ii? I know that post ii are supposed to come out this weekCWRUSOM R at 4:52p….. been holding on for far too long lol!
Last edited:
bloopbeepbloop45
Full Member
no response when I called either. have a feeling more Rs are coming for the rest of us 😕bet i'll do it tomorrow
Pre!!pre or post ii? I know that post ii are supposed to come out this week
tennisfan72
Full Member
+1 giving me false hopeStill no II or R… really dragging me along atp
vanilla_baby
Full Member
this sense of impending doom is killing me
Confirmed by admissions, today was the last day of interviews unfortunately
Ahhh how wonderful to be in the last wave of rejections again after holding onto hope for so long [emoji24]
Vicariousstress
Full Member
Has anyone seen data on the WL movement at Case?
diamond82q
Full Member
Why wouldn't they just reject us yesterday???
vanilla_baby
Full Member
or weeks ago when they knew they were done inviting people?Why wouldn't they just reject us yesterday???
Bropro
Full Member
There are /so/ many aspects of the admissions process that seem simple and don't happen. I think it's a staffing issue across the board, tbh. There's just such a lack of respect for our money and time as applicants, and it gets chalked up to "well, it's medicine; get used to it". The culture gets perpetuated so early.or weeks ago when they knew they were done inviting people?
bloopbeepbloop45
Full Member
yet they can send dozens of emails about their Masters programs...I know they are probably automated, but still annoying. They could have the decency of rejecting us at this pointThere are /so/ many aspects of the admissions process that seem simple and don't happen. I think it's a staffing issue across the board, tbh. There's just such a lack of respect for our money and time as applicants, and it gets chalked up to "well, it's medicine; get used to it". The culture gets perpetuated so early.
Idk what was the point of rejecting some ppl earlier this week when they weren't gonna give new interview invites anyway. Its sad how close we were to getting an interview esp after spending the time and effort to complete Case Westerns secondaries. Sad bc i really got my hopes up after dodging all those waves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I think it’s just a bit rude to do that! Like just send all the rejections if you’re done interviewing. It’s an automated, generic message…Idk what was the point of rejecting some ppl earlier this week when they weren't gonna give new interview invites anyway. Its sad how close we were to getting an interview esp after spending the time and effort to complete Case Westerns secondaries. Sad bc i really got my hopes up after dodging all those waves
ScienzRules
Full Member
got an email from their masters program just now 😭yet they can send dozens of emails about their Masters programs...I know they are probably automated, but still annoying. They could have the decency of rejecting us at this point
Who else still waiting for rejection? lol
Me lol
MeMe lol
+1Who else still waiting for rejection? lol
vanilla_baby
Full Member
+1Who else still waiting for rejection? lol
bloopbeepbloop45
Full Member
+1Who else still waiting for rejection? lol
Honestly I wish someone from admissions could see this thread and see how the remaining applicants are so emotionally invested and passionate about this school. It really sucks because I got my hopes up so often after surviving each rejection wave. Everyone in this page would have jumped at the opportunity to interview. They could have just rejected all of us yesterday or with the last rejection wave. I guess all of us will be rejected early next week?Would someone just send them a link to this thread 😆
@CWRU.Sman, Happy Monday! Can you give any insights on why some applicants have yet to hear back? It would be greatly appreciated. 🙂Confirmed by admissions, today was the last day of interviews unfortunately
SunnySideUpPls
Full Member
Yet another promotion email from case.. when will this end 😭
about to block their email fr 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vanilla_baby
Full Member
it's really odd how the interviews are apparently done but the Rs aren't coming out in bulk and instead, they are trickling in little by littleStill waiting for an R. I don’t see the point of making us wait if they’re not doing interviews and are sending out Rs.
mcattooeasy
Full Member
I swear if I get another promo email..
nobody1113
New Member
I haven't gotten any promo emails/masters program emails, but still haven't heard back from them....not sure what that means