2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't gotten any promo emails/masters program emails, but still haven't heard back from them....not sure what that means

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven’t gotten any promo emails either, but I got an interview. I feel like it’s just one of those things you check interest for either in aamc apps or cw secondary and they go crazy with spamming.

Reactions: 1 user
actually where is my rejection this is so obscene at this point

Reactions: 7 users
I tried calling them to ask about my application status and if they are still sending out IIs but no one picked up. I ended up sending an email—it would be funny if I got the rejection email in a few minutes if they are trickling in

I feel like they either are keeping a small pool of applicants around just in case they need to extend their interview season for whatever reason OR they are just understaffed and can't send all Rs at once lol

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like they either are keeping a small pool of applicants around just in case they need to extend their interview season for whatever reason OR they are just understaffed and can't send all Rs at once lol
I'm on the wait list at CCLCM, but I still haven't gotten a pre-II R from the University Program. It's just getting annoying at this point. I need the closure

Reactions: 2 users
I tried calling them to ask about my application status and if they are still sending out IIs but no one picked up. I ended up sending an email—it would be funny if I got the rejection email in a few minutes if they are trickling in

In case anyone is wondering, they said they are processing my app and will let me know an update within the next couple of weeks. They didn’t answer my question about if they are still interviewing so I’m assuming they are done but just slow on releasing Rs

In case anyone is wondering, they said they are processing my app and will let me know an update within the next couple of weeks. They didn’t answer my question about if they are still interviewing so I’m assuming they are done but just slow on releasing Rs
Wow I can't believe we may have to wait weeks for the honor of getting rejected. Like they just have to press the button for an automated email to the rest of the applicants -_-

anyone else still alive here? Why don't they reject me already lol did they forget about me?

Reactions: 6 users
never thought i'd want to be rejected by a school, but ready to be done with this. still waiting for R

never thought i'd want to be rejected by a school, but ready to be done with this. still waiting for R
I got the R, fell to my knees in the middle of a Walmart parking lot, and cried for joy hallelujah I'm free

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Any updates on the accepted student FB page being up?
it's up now, the link is on the accepted central main page. you have to request to join, and if you get denied it just means your username doesn't match the name they recognize from your app and to reach out to them via email (info via adcom team yesterday)

+1 OOS Pre-II R
I have a feeling they do use ghost Rs. I'm a low stat applicant (sub LM 68) but for some reason I haven't gotten an interview here or a rejection. I'm also ORM and don't have a wow factor like D1 athlete. I probably had no business applying but figured Id try for a reach school

Maybe I'm still in their app process because of a research study they're doing
I was part of a research study!! LETS GOOOO!!! Resume 📈

• Haha