2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any last minute interviews sent
Did the interview earlier this month and from what I heard from the adcoms we were the last group to interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did the interview earlier this month and from what I heard from the adcoms we were the last group to interview.
Did they give you any timeline for when you would hear back? I interviewed late January and they were kinda nebulous about when they would get back. "Give us a few weeks". But most other schools take around 6 weeks or so.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they give you any timeline for when you would hear back? I interviewed late January and they were kinda nebulous about when they would get back. "Give us a few weeks". But most other schools take around 6 weeks or so.
At the end of the interview, one of the adcom members recommended we send in application updates by yesterday (Feb 19th). I assume that we will hear back either this Friday or next Friday based on last year's thread but they are for sure reviewing our applications this week.

Sooooo what are we thinking dress code is for the open house this weekend?

Does anyone know where we can find the recording of yesterday's financial aid session? I don't see it on Accepted Central..

I think it’ll be this Friday that they might send the zoom links but who knows
I remember the admissions dream team mentioning that this past Monday, 2/19, was their last committee meeting on applicants. Is there anyway they send out links Friday?? That would be a very quick turnaround.

Is anyone having trouble uploading their W2 to the financial aid portal thing? It says it only accepts PDFs and JPEGs but when I try to upload a PDF it’s saying it’s an invalid format… sos also if anyone went to the financial aid call on Tuesday can you please give an update? I was sick and accidentally slept through it :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I got Zoom link as well, 3:22pm Eastern Time today. February interview.

Zoom link! It says to join a brief check in session. Does this mean I’m accepted?

Reactions: 2 users
No link anyone know if there’s significant waitlist movement here?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
For those who didn't get the zoom link, is there a follow-up WL or R email that has come out yet?

OOS WL i forgot when but interviewed sometime in jan

+1 Alt list, early Feb interview. Congrats to everyone who got an A and hopefully all of us from the Alt list can get the A as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Could any existing students scrolling this page for whatever reason elaborate on how generous the financial aid at Case is generally? Feel free to PM me if there are potentially revealing details. Thanks in advance!

Could any existing students scrolling this page for whatever reason elaborate on how generous the financial aid at Case is generally? Feel free to PM me if there are potentially revealing details. Thanks in advance!

+ 1!!

i remember one of the M4 panelists at my interview session said she regrets going here bc of the (lack of) aid LOL

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea of when the financial aid packages will be released? It says online it will be in March, but is that going to be sometime soon or more towards the end of the month?

Does anyone have an idea of when the financial aid packages will be released? It says online it will be in March, but is that going to be sometime soon or more towards the end of the month?
Had the same question. Also, does the FAFSA processing being delayed factor into the release of packages?

I was told end of March-early April

Could any current students comment on the extent to which Lerner students interact with UP students? I’m just curious. Do you see them a lot or never?

Could any current students comment on the extent to which Lerner students interact with UP students? I’m just curious. Do you see them a lot or never?
Not a current student but I asked this in my interview, it is basically no interaction except for large events like white coat/graduation (not sure exactly what events but you get the idea). It is much more similar to two separate schools rather than a different program in the same school

Current student (M4) here! I'd agree that there's little formal interaction in the pre-clinical curriculum but you'll more likely than not meet Lerner students via research/clubs/interest groups (and parties).

During clinicals, you actually see them quite a bit and it starts feeling more like you're in the same school. In M3, you rotate alongside Lerner students if you choose the Cleveland Clinic track. In M4, you're all doing the same electives/acting internships.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when those on the alternate list will start receiving more information? I know they said that we would later in the cycle. Thanks!

Just curious if any current students have any insights on what the community is like at Case? It just seems like everyone I've met from the school so happy, just wondering if there's something to that.

Has anyone received their financial aid packages yet since in a previous email they said it would be released in late March?