You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Case Western Reserve
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unbannable_name
New Member
Did they give you any timeline for when you would hear back? I interviewed late January and they were kinda nebulous about when they would get back. "Give us a few weeks". But most other schools take around 6 weeks or so.Did the interview earlier this month and from what I heard from the adcoms we were the last group to interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
This sounds about right to me. I remember estimating that it could possibly happen end of this weekI was told 3-4 weeks.
This sounds about right to me. I remember estimating that it could possibly happen end of this week
I think it’ll be this Friday that they might send the zoom links but who knows [emoji1696]
ScienzRules
Full Member
At the end of the interview, one of the adcom members recommended we send in application updates by yesterday (Feb 19th). I assume that we will hear back either this Friday or next Friday based on last year's thread but they are for sure reviewing our applications this week.Did they give you any timeline for when you would hear back? I interviewed late January and they were kinda nebulous about when they would get back. "Give us a few weeks". But most other schools take around 6 weeks or so.
pomegranatejuicebox
Full Member
Does anyone know where we can find the recording of yesterday's financial aid session? I don't see it on Accepted Central..
I remember the admissions dream team mentioning that this past Monday, 2/19, was their last committee meeting on applicants. Is there anyway they send out links Friday?? That would be a very quick turnaround.I think it’ll be this Friday that they might send the zoom links but who knows [emoji1696]
dosesandmimosas
Full Member
Is anyone having trouble uploading their W2 to the financial aid portal thing? It says it only accepts PDFs and JPEGs but when I try to upload a PDF it’s saying it’s an invalid format… sos also if anyone went to the financial aid call on Tuesday can you please give an update? I was sick and accidentally slept through it 🙁
ScienzRules
Full Member
Do you guys think we are hearing back today or next week?
Potentially today but hard to predictDo you guys think we are hearing back today or next week?
keksD
Full Member
what time does it usually come out?Potentially today but hard to predict
I’ve seen 2/3EST I thinkwhat time does it usually come out?
ScienzRules
Full Member
Anyone else get the zoom link?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ScienzRules
Full Member
Not sure to be honest. Seems like people reported within the same hour whether they got the Zoom links or not.Do they all come at once or do they send the zoom links in succession?
I got Zoom link as well, 3:22pm Eastern Time today. February interview.
Also 3:22 ET, late Jan interview
Yeah all at onceDo they all come at once or do they send the zoom links in succession?
unbannable_name
New Member
My understanding is there is a fair amount of movement come May. Solidarity, my friend. I hate this so much.No link [emoji17][emoji17] anyone know if there’s significant waitlist movement here?
For those who didn't get the zoom link, is there a follow-up WL or R email that has come out yet?
I haven’t gotten one. Not sure when to expect it.For those who didn't get the zoom link, is there a follow-up WL or R email that has come out yet?
For those who didn't get the zoom link, is there a follow-up WL or R email that has come out yet?
I think it’ll come around Monday since that’s when real acceptance emails come out
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
Alt list
+1, interviewed 1/22Alt list
+1 Alt list, early Feb interview
ScienzRules
Full Member
+1 Alt list, early Feb interview. Congrats to everyone who got an A and hopefully all of us from the Alt list can get the A as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unbannable_name
New Member
+1 WL gang. Interviewed 1/24
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
D
deleted1160290
Could any existing students scrolling this page for whatever reason elaborate on how generous the financial aid at Case is generally? Feel free to PM me if there are potentially revealing details. Thanks in advance!
Could any existing students scrolling this page for whatever reason elaborate on how generous the financial aid at Case is generally? Feel free to PM me if there are potentially revealing details. Thanks in advance!
+ 1!!
i remember one of the M4 panelists at my interview session said she regrets going here bc of the (lack of) aid LOLCould any existing students scrolling this page for whatever reason elaborate on how generous the financial aid at Case is generally? Feel free to PM me if there are potentially revealing details. Thanks in advance!
Last edited:
It’s notAlso anyone know if the AL is ranked?
caffeineaddict99
Full Member
Does anyone have an idea of when the financial aid packages will be released? It says online it will be in March, but is that going to be sometime soon or more towards the end of the month?
Lilo and Stitches
Full Member
Had the same question. Also, does the FAFSA processing being delayed factor into the release of packages?Does anyone have an idea of when the financial aid packages will be released? It says online it will be in March, but is that going to be sometime soon or more towards the end of the month?
I was told end of March-early AprilDoes anyone have an idea of when the financial aid packages will be released? It says online it will be in March, but is that going to be sometime soon or more towards the end of the month?
Could any current students comment on the extent to which Lerner students interact with UP students? I’m just curious. Do you see them a lot or never?
Not a current student but I asked this in my interview, it is basically no interaction except for large events like white coat/graduation (not sure exactly what events but you get the idea). It is much more similar to two separate schools rather than a different program in the same schoolCould any current students comment on the extent to which Lerner students interact with UP students? I’m just curious. Do you see them a lot or never?
Could any current students comment on the extent to which Lerner students interact with UP students? I’m just curious. Do you see them a lot or never?
Current student (M4) here! I'd agree that there's little formal interaction in the pre-clinical curriculum but you'll more likely than not meet Lerner students via research/clubs/interest groups (and parties).
During clinicals, you actually see them quite a bit and it starts feeling more like you're in the same school. In M3, you rotate alongside Lerner students if you choose the Cleveland Clinic track. In M4, you're all doing the same electives/acting internships.
D
deleted1167714
Does anyone know when those on the alternate list will start receiving more information? I know they said that we would later in the cycle. Thanks!
Has anyone received their financial aid packages yet since in a previous email they said it would be released in late March?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received their financial aid packages yet since in a previous email they said it would be released in late March?
No, but I really hope they release them soon
I emailed them, I will update with their response if packages are not released by thenNo, but I really hope they release them soon
subwaysurfer
New Member
Also is there an accepted student group chat somewhere that I missed?
poinsettiacoherent
Full Member
I went on FAFSA and it was my application was processed, but had an error message saying that FAFSA needed to correct an error. Wouldn’t that delay CWRU from financial aid? Or could they still process something? Anywho, is anyone else in the same spot with this?Has anyone received their financial aid packages yet since in a previous email they said it would be released in late March?
Should be this week according to curriculum overview zoom session recentlyHas anyone received their financial aid packages yet since in a previous email they said it would be released in late March?