Undergrad Research

Started by bc3699
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bc3699

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guy, I was wondering, what exactly is research experience? I'm in hs and really want to be a doctor. Does being an emt count as clinical exposure? Also, does shadowing a doctor count? If so, can I do both and get more exposure? Finally, what are the specialties: ex. Surgery, EM, Radiology. (I only know a few). Is surgery really really cometetive to get a residency in? And what about EM? Thank you!
 
Take some time to look around on this forum. You'll find most of the answers in various threads. 🙂

Also, I think you post at the wrong thread.