-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anyone having the problem of reaching the "Date/Test Site Availability" page but the calendar and map won't load? Is there any other way to select a site and date without using the graphics?
I'm so frustrated because I'm here but I can't search/select anything. The only thing I can do is refresh and hope the graphics load...
Never mind...lost it again 😡
Is anyone having the problem of reaching the "Date/Test Site Availability" page but the calendar and map won't load? Is there any other way to select a site and date without using the graphics?
I'm so frustrated because I'm here but I can't search/select anything. The only thing I can do is refresh and hope the graphics load...
did you try the link under the box where you put the zip code ? it's going to show date then state then select seat
If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane!
This system is seriously ridiculous. I want to break something - pity all my Xmas gifts are laying around!
This system is seriously ridiculous. I want to break something - pity all my Xmas gifts are laying around!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone having the problem of reaching the "Date/Test Site Availability" page but the calendar and map won't load? Is there any other way to select a site and date without using the graphics?
I'm so frustrated because I'm here but I can't search/select anything. The only thing I can do is refresh and hope the graphics load...
There is definitely a text-only way of picking a site. On the left sidebar under Search Location and the Zip Code text bar, there is a hyperlink to "Search by State or Country."
Doing this will let you go into a drop-down menu to select a test date and location.
did you try the link under the box where you put the zip code ? it's going to show date then state then select seat
Thanks 🙂 , but I think the link you're talking about never loaded for me. Only the Search box and search button appear and below that it reads "Test Sites" with nothing below it... No map on the side either.
w00t! Finally! Registered successfully and paid. Persistence worked out in the end.
i'm jealous! 👍
on the test!oh my goddd finally after almost 3.5 hrs i got to register paid and got my email confirmation 😀 good luck to all![]()
How long did it take you to get your email confirmation? I got a confirmation page which I printed out, but no email.
I keep getting to the logon page then nothing. Jeebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you try the link under the box where you put the zip code ? it's going to show date then state then select seat
I'm sorry; I spoke too soon. Now that I think about it, you're right - I do remember seeing that. If I ever gain entry again, I will try that - thanks!! 😀
I had this problem at about 8:50 this morning, again at about 9:20 and 9:35, and then I finally got past it, only to have to do the same thing on the consent page. I've been on "page won't load" since then.Is anyone having the problem of reaching the "Date/Test Site Availability" page but the calendar and map won't load? Is there any other way to select a site and date without using the graphics?
I'm so frustrated because I'm here but I can't search/select anything. The only thing I can do is refresh and hope the graphics load...
EDIT: Oopsies..responding to the wrong problem. Mine was in choosing the college from the popup menu...the menu wouldn't load.
instantlyHow long did it take you to get your email confirmation? I got a confirmation page which I printed out, but no email.
They should have an "in-line" thing like fileplanet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry; I spoke too soon. Now that I think about it, you're right - I do remember seeing that. If I ever gain entry again, I will try that - thanks!! 😀
when you get there if you get a blank page or a page won't load simply hit refresh it keeps going i had to do that till the payment form
😡 🙁 

me too! Hit refresh on that next page. I finally got to change my passwordI keep getting to the logon page then nothing. Jeebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even seen a login page haha.
good thing i finished everything beforehand. all i have to do is pick center and time.
HAHA they're teasing me... saw the login... tried to login and then back to square one!
HAHA they're teasing me... saw the login... tried to login and then back to square one!
spoke too soon! 😡me too! Hit refresh on that next page. I finally got to change my password![]()
good thing i finished everything beforehand. all i have to do is pick center and time.
HAHA they're teasing me... saw the login... tried to login and then back to square one!
They ARE teasing us! The same thing happens to me. After several attempts, I triumphantly reach the login page only to have it not load the next page.

They ARE teasing us! The same thing happens to me. After several attempts, I triumphantly reach the login page only to have it not load the next page.
![]()
i can get to the bio page, but that's it.. 😡 😡
I have 3 pages going for MCAT registration and no luck with any of them. Kind of like playing 3 losing hands in Vegas 😡
I'm about to throw something...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already registered my bio information days ago, I just wanna choose a test date.,........ please? 🙁
did you try the link under the box where you put the zip code ? it's going to show date then state then select seat
Thanks, ylitia. I tried it and it did give me a page with "select date." After selecting the date I got sent to page error again. Hopefully it'll work soon.
People having three computers going at once is part of the problem, and one of the reasons we underestimated the number of computers that were going to try to access the site all at once. If the 20,000 hits (literally) we got in the first minute had spread themselves across the morning, we probably would have been ok.
No excuses, just info.
Ellen
No excuses, just info.
Ellen
Ok stop the multiple browsers and multiple computers. You are compounding the problem!
People having three computers going at once is part of the problem, and one of the reasons we underestimated the number of computers that were going to try to access the site all at once. If the 20,000 hits (literally) we got in the first minute had spread themselves across the morning, we probably would have been ok.
No excuses, just info.
Ellen
20,000 hits? Yah, I'm probably half of that 😛
Well not really, I've been mixing up trying to login and the Nintendo Wii..the wii is winning.
I call BS. It's a server problem, and there's enough money being had by us to fix it.
time to get a new system, AAMC!
BTW - I've only got one window going now, mush 😉
time to get a new system, AAMC!
BTW - I've only got one window going now, mush 😉
I'm afraid of what the headlines will read tomorrow!
Maybe something about the AAMC office, a bell tower, and an AK-57. 😱
Maybe something about the AAMC office, a bell tower, and an AK-57. 😱
WTF, now you can't fill out your undergraduate college. WTF> I can't register without it! 😡
I already registered my bio information days ago, I just wanna choose a test date.,........ please? 🙁
me, too...pretty please? 🙂
hey! you got in! WTG! I am going to be screwed there, too.
😡
I'm afraid of what the headlines will read tomorrow!
Maybe something about the AAMC office, a bell tower, and an AK-57. 😱
hehe. classic.
2 days from now. random guess.
Any takers on when it will be a full systems go?
i'm just praying the actual TESTING process doesn't go like this..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tonight 😎Any takers on when it will be a full systems go?
this is extremeley ridiculous. It is now 11pm (pac time) and still this congested.
you mean a.m.?
I'm stuck on education 🙁