-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yay i finally am able to log into my account. And my status is REGISTERED 😀 😀 😍 😎 😳
😀 😀 😀
a seat is available!!!
reserve, damnit, reserve!!
reserve, damnit, reserve!!
Seconding, or thirding, this info. Once I ditched the map, things went much more quickly and smoothly.Have you tried clicking the link "search by state or country" under the zip code search box? That way you don't have to wait for the map graphic to load, but instead can use drop-down boxes. I don't think I ever got that map to load.
Thanks, MasonPreHealth, for the above info! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finally got my confirmation and its now 4pm ES, started at 9am. I'm taking the May 25th exam.
a seat is available!!!
reserve, damnit, reserve!!
u will get it 😀

a seat is available!!!
reserve, damnit, reserve!!
HAHA that's where i am... geeeeez
Seconding, or thirding, this info. Once I ditched the map, things went much more quickly and smoothly.
okay, if the damn thing will come up far enough, then i'll go this way..
Ahh It Timed Outtt
argh.
guys screw the map , it never loaded for me. Just select ur state, and move on. 🙂


argh.
my thoughts exactly.
just for ****s and giggles, i may fill out that 'survey' after this.
however, aamc may not want it.
guys screw the map , it never loaded for me. Just select ur state, and move on. 🙂
![]()
i'm trying, but i can't get to the link to select state!!!
The map always loaded for me. I'm using firefox.
i screwed the map and went the other route, aamc is still screwing me though.
I always got a map I just can't get the SEATS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
finally got that page, which timed out. but there's a new place to refresh! hahaha
what survey?my thoughts exactly.
just for ****s and giggles, i may fill out that 'survey' after this.
however, aamc may not want it.
okay, after 7 hours im losing my mind.
i keep getting stopped right after i pay. it says i am not registered until i get a confirmation but that i do have a seat reserved...
then right below that statement it gives me the window to pay and put my address...
ahhh...any advice?
i keep getting stopped right after i pay. it says i am not registered until i get a confirmation but that i do have a seat reserved...
then right below that statement it gives me the window to pay and put my address...
ahhh...any advice?
what survey?
on your front page, there is some sort of survey they want premeds to fill out.
i'm stuck on payment page 🙁
okay, after 7 hours im losing my mind.
i keep getting stopped right after i pay. it says i am not registered until i get a confirmation but that i do have a seat reserved...
then right below that statement it gives me the window to pay and put my address...
ahhh...any advice?
That is the last page. Input your address and payment info, check the box and click "submit." It should bring you to a conformation page last - print that out. If you don't make it to the conformation page, keep refreshing/resubmitting that last page (payment page) until you do. It took me several tries of inputting my info before it took.
The one on the forum? That is in NO WAY related to AAMC as far as I know.on your front page, there is some sort of survey they want premeds to fill out.
okay, after 7 hours im losing my mind.
i keep getting stopped right after i pay. it says i am not registered until i get a confirmation but that i do have a seat reserved...
then right below that statement it gives me the window to pay and put my address...
ahhh...any advice?
Make payment in that window. Enter ur address and other information.
u r REGISTERED if it says that u have got the seat reserved. I am waiting on email confirmation too.
Finally registered after 7.5 hours! Woo for SDN members for providing much needed moral support!
As posted before by others, if you're stuck on the payment page, keep refreshing and have an eye on your email inbox. I never got a webpage confirmation, but I did get the email! In fact, the webpage kept telling me I wasn't confirmed and asked for my credit card info again.
Time for a nap. I hope everyone else is able to register!
As posted before by others, if you're stuck on the payment page, keep refreshing and have an eye on your email inbox. I never got a webpage confirmation, but I did get the email! In fact, the webpage kept telling me I wasn't confirmed and asked for my credit card info again.
Time for a nap. I hope everyone else is able to register!
I GOT IT, FINALLY!! I got the confirmation page but no email yet. Thank you for the support! dont give up and keep refreshing. i donno if this helped too, but i cancelled all other programs on my computer in hopes that it might speed things up a bit.
The one on the forum? That is in NO WAY related to AAMC as far as I know.
no no, on your login page for MCAt/AMCAS/etc..
payment try number 2
Finally registered after 7.5 hours! Woo for SDN members for providing much needed moral support!
As posted before by others, if you're stuck on the payment page, keep refreshing and have an eye on your email inbox. I never got a webpage confirmation, but I did get the email! In fact, the webpage kept telling me I wasn't confirmed and asked for my credit card info again.
Time for a nap. I hope everyone else is able to register!
thank u!! 🙂) we need it!
Finally registered after 7.5 hours! Woo for SDN members for providing much needed moral support!
As posted before by others, if you're stuck on the payment page, keep refreshing and have an eye on your email inbox. I never got a webpage confirmation, but I did get the email! In fact, the webpage kept telling me I wasn't confirmed and asked for my credit card info again.
Time for a nap. I hope everyone else is able to register!
Congrats!! 👍 😀
Good luck to everyone else!
I'm finally headed home from work - what a long, frustrating day! 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmm well I missed the login pageno no, on your login page for MCAt/AMCAS/etc..

Congrats!! 👍 😀
Good luck to everyone else!![]()
I'm finally headed home from work - what a long, frustrating day! 🙁
amen! and its not over yet for me.
Finally, just got my confirmation, 8 hours later... I had made it through around noon to the payment page (by hitting refresh over and over and over) but of course, it booted me out and when I finally got back in three hours later all my first choices were gone... but at least I'm done now, and am taking the test in the location I wanted (if not the day/time).
Good luck guys, just keep hitting refresh!
PS - Anyone else really pissed off at AAMC for putting us through all this crap?
Good luck guys, just keep hitting refresh!
PS - Anyone else really pissed off at AAMC for putting us through all this crap?
*sigh*I clicked reserve seat and click "ok" on the prompt, and nothing happens...?
What am I doing wrong?
m gonna get something to eat.
Luck
to everyone trying to register 
Luck
to everyone trying to register 
i think they want money???!!! maybe........................


PS - Anyone else really pissed off at AAMC for putting us through all this crap?
yeah.I made it far enough to put in my credit card #. It charged my card and then the website went down!!! I didn't even get a confirmation but my credit card has been charged already and no one is answering the ph when I call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Process My Paymentsssss Pleassessss Jessusss
I made it far enough to put in my credit card #. It charged my card and then the website went down!!! I didn't even get a confirmation but my credit card has been charged already and no one is answering the ph when I call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check your e-mail
take my money, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The credit card I use has been charged with 420!!.. which means it charged me twice but still not conformation or e-mail
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Umm, it gave me a seat at 8am. How do I know the timing of the seats I am picking?
This is ridiculous.
4/7 is at 8am
the other two in april are at 12:00
Umm, it gave me a seat at 8am. How do I know the timing of the seats I am picking?
This is ridiculous.
in the booklet they want you to read, it says if the test is morning or afternoon....
take my money, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
you might want to check your online balance on your credit card because i did it 4 times, and twice it charged me...
w/o conformation and w/o e-mail
When you click on the testing center you want it should tell you the time available for that date. Remember some dates only have 8am and others have 8am or 12pm.
i got an email, but no on site confirmation......
👍 😱 😱 😕 😕
👍 😱 😱 😕 😕