Medical School Application Pre Preparation Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trust.me.im.a.doctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of some online resource for "pre preparation" of your application for medical school? I'm looking for somewhere I can begin to input some of my experiences in a similar format to the AMCAS application so that when June comes around, I have everything in one spot already prepared. Does anyone know of something along these lines?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of some online resource for "pre preparation" of your application for medical school? I'm looking for somewhere I can begin to input some of my experiences in a similar format to the AMCAS application so that when June comes around, I have everything in one spot already prepared. Does anyone know of something along these lines?
Your transcript

You can just go an open an account on AMCAS and see all the data fields. They're unlikely to change from this year to next.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can just go an open an account on AMCAS and see all the data fields. They're unlikely to change from this year to next.
Ya I took look at it online. I think there would definitely be a market for a mock amcas online profile system though. Thanks for the ideas.

Ya I took look at it online. I think there would definitely be a market for a mock amcas online profile system though. Thanks for the ideas.
do it!! even if i dont personally think it would be useful considering u can just go into amcas and put stuff in, i think there would be a market for it as well

do it!! even if i dont personally think it would be useful considering u can just go into amcas and put stuff in, i think there would be a market for it as well

Since I'm not applying till June, it was my understanding that the amcas application will close in november and anything unsubmitted at that time is deleted. I wouldn't be able to store the information there until I need it in June. Am i wrong? if so that makes things way easier.

Since I'm not applying till June, it was my understanding that the amcas application will close in november and anything unsubmitted at that time is deleted. I wouldn't be able to store the information there until I need it in June. Am i wrong? if so that makes things way easier.
Just export the stuff or print to PDF