Ok but I think that angelyka said they sent out 100 decisions that night ppl got accepted. I’m not calling anyone on here a liar I’m just saying the amount of conflicting information for 1 masters program is outrageous. If that’s what the director said then cool but no one has said they were flat out rejected via email at this point and I know I counted over 15 ppl saying they got waitlisted so if that’s for a class of 50 they bugging. Waste of time, money, etc if u ask me because if both those requirements ain’t met then those ppl shouldn’t be waitlisted anyways. & why not specify these numbers in the beginning vs saying we reviewed applications of students who seemed promising and a good fit for Meharry and sent them invites to apply???? I spoke with Ms.Curry when I first got the email and specifically asked about minimum Mcat/gpa and if I remember correctly she stated there was no set minimum but if u got an invitation u basically met what they are looking for.