Meharry Medical College Master of Health Science 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I just got the A today! Can someone message me the group me link?
Hey if you have the groupme link can you dm me I also got in to the MHS program

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!! I believe everyone that requested the Groupme has received the link already. But if I missed anyone and you've been accepted but haven't joined the groupme yet, feel free to dm me!

Hello Everyone, I am Crystal Davis and I will be attending MHS this fall. I'm excited to connect with you all. I'm currently awaiting GroupMe link.

Members don't see this ad :)
By the grace of God I finally recieved my acceptance after applying in December and emailing with radio silence! Hope is still alive yall! Somebody please share the GroupMe link so I can sit down somewhere :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Quick question, so it’s a guaranteed interview if you complete the program with a 3.5 and 503 MCAT, what’s the current yield of those who meet those requirements and get into the medical school after doing the interview? I’m trying to see if the interview is largely a formality since you met the initial 3.5/503 criteria or if it’s hit or Miss if you actually get the med school acceptance

Reactions: 1 users
Quick question, so it’s a guaranteed interview if you complete the program with a 3.5 and 503 MCAT, what’s the current yield of those who meet those requirements and get into the medical school after doing the interview? I’m trying to see if the interview is largely a formality since you met the initial 3.5/503 criteria or if it’s hit or Miss if you actually get the med school acceptance
For our cycle (2022) the numbers were low, less than 30% actually matriculated over into med or dent. For the year 2021, all the predents made it (it was around 33 of them), and over ~50% made it for the med side.

For our cycle (2022) the numbers were low, less than 30% actually matriculated over into med or dent. For the year 2021, all the predents made it (it was around 33 of them), and over ~50% made it for the med side.
For the last cycle, did all those that met the 3.5 GPA and 503 MCAT requirements get into the SOM?

For the last cycle, did all those that met the 3.5 GPA and 503 MCAT requirements get into the SOM?

No, everyone that met those requirements didn't make it. Good news is is that Meharry is working on increasing the class sizes so that would be helpful.

Hi all! I just found this thread and have been accepted to the MHS program. Can someone share the GroupMe link?

Recent graduate of the program. The GPA and MCAT requirement will more than likely be the same, 503, 3.5. The 3.5 is definitely not too hard to maintain. I got 6 A's and 2 B's, your mentors will give you some resources to help out, yes it is rigorous because this program was technically designed to be a 2 year program and we are doing it in one but it is manageable for sure. Your cohort will be virtual and tuition for us I believe was about $62K give or take overall so yours will be close to the same thing, financial aid is available of course. And as long as you get the 3.5 and 503 then it is a guaranteed interview.

Fall Semester: Cell Bio, Neuro, Biochem, and Physiology
Spring Semester: Microbiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Pathology

Quizzes and Tests will be on Examplify, the MCAT/DAT prep class will run after Fall semester during winter break and you'll test in January unless you've tested and got a good score before the program starts in which case you'll do research or so.

I believe that covers everything
  1. Will the cohort be virtual moving forward, or will it transition to on-site?
  2. I read in the student procedures manual that students are required to actively engage in the development of a learning plan and participate in all schedule supplemental tutorials, as well as other educational developmental services. Are these offerings virtual, as well?
  3. What are they looking for in terms of grades, extracurriculars, etc..? I currently serve as an infantryman in the army; so, much of this process is new to me.