Meharry Medical College Master of Health Science 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey! I just got accepted into the Meharry MHS program and wanted to know if anyone knew if after the completing the program if it is a guaranteed interview? or if it will increase my chances getting into Meharry Medical School?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users

And a cumulative gpa of 3.5 in the program

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I just got accepted into the Meharry MHS program and wanted to know if anyone knew if after the completing the program if it is a guaranteed interview? or if it will increase my chances getting into Meharry Medical School?

Hey! I just completed this program. It’s a guaranteed interview

Hi there! I got an acceptance to the program for Fall 2022. I am only sharing for those who may still be waiting on their decision. I have seen multiple follow-up questions asked about submission dates on previous acceptance posts. Mine was 02/25/22 if that helps anyone.

To those still waiting: What's truly for you cannot pass you. Cheers to good news ahead for all of us!

Reactions: 8 users
Let me clarify the medical side of our cohort hasn't gotten interviews yet, the dental school starts before the medical school so they are attending to the dental side of the cohort

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone :) I created a GroupMe for those who have already been accepted. PM me for the link so we can all connect!!
And if you haven't received your letter yet, don’t lose hope! They just started accepting people last week so it's still early! I hope you all get acceptances soon!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I applied to another masters that I got accepted into but begins on the 26th of May and I'm not sure what to do with waiting on the MHS program. Any advice?

I applied to another masters that I got accepted into but begins on the 26th of May and I'm not sure what to do with waiting on the MHS program. Any advice?
I had a similar dilemma when I was applying last year too. I weighed my options based on a few questions that I asked myself/researched:

Which program has the best linkage?
Which program provides the best resources available to its students?
How will/have these programs helped those not selected for the next SOM/SOD class?
How have past/current cohorts felt about the program off-script?
** Most important: Which one is the cheapest?

Hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone :) I created a GroupMe for those who have already been accepted. PM me for the link so we can all connect!!
And if you haven't received your letter yet, don’t lose hope! They just started accepting people last week so it's still early! I hope you all get acceptances soon!
For those of you accepted, did yall apply early?

Just got my acceptance!!! Check your emails!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if this program has cut offs for the MCAT?
I am in the 489 range 🥺

I got my acceptance this morning! I submitted 3/7 :)

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if this program has cut offs for the MCAT?
I am in the 489 range 🥺
In the 2021 Thread someone claims they spoke to admissions and the min. is 485.

Thank you for the information. And also huge congratulations to everyone that's been accepted so far 🤗🤗🤗

I know a lot of us are still waiting and praying to be in your shoes soon 🤗

Reactions: 3 users
Trust me, your 489 is fine, speaking as someone who is graduating in this years cohort who's first MCAT take before the program was the same

Reactions: 1 users
Trust me, your 489 is fine, speaking as someone who is graduating in this years cohort who's first MCAT take before the program was the same
Thank you yall for being so responsive :)
I hope you get into Meharry for med school so we can continue to pester you with questions :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We graduated yesterday! So they are getting closer to shifting all the focus to your class; hold strong, the acceptances will roll in for you future MD's and DDS's

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
are there a lot of ppl in the group chat for the accepted students?

Hey- glad I found this thread. I’m still waiting to hear back. I’ve checked my email every single day… but I applied March 30th.

What were some of you guys gpa who got accepted?

I think previously they mentioned that there are a couple of weeks of silence and then BOOM there is a wave of acceptance.
and I am literally SPEAKING that into EXISTANCE for people that are waiting (including me) :D

Reactions: 5 users
Hi!! I was just accepted! Can you please add me to the GroupMe! Thanks!

Hey I was accepted today can someone add me to the group chat.

😔 I’m still waiting on a decision… and I emailed Ms Gibbs yesterday but hadn’t heard anything or received a response.

I received an acceptance email and it said I need to fill out a grad school admission application and I’m not sure how to pay the deposit. Can anyone help or speak more to this?

I received an acceptance email and it said I need to fill out a grad school admission application and I’m not sure how to pay the deposit. Can anyone help or speak more to this?
Did you not pay when you filled out the application before March 31? Or did you get the acceptance email from applying to either the dental or medical side?

Congratulations on everyone that was accepted today :)
Out of curiosity Were you guys notified by phone call and email?
The last person I spoke to at Meharry was Ms. Gibbs and that was well over a month ago, so I am glad to see the process moving :)