Sendin_Toes_2market
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ridiculous. You all love pontificating in the vacuum of SDN. Not really interested in having any discussion. The mods ought to clean this up!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ridiculous. You all love pontificating in the vacuum of SDN. Not really interested in having any discussion. The mods ought to clean this up!
wow we are building some serious lore here
Chatgpt Pro. From Op reports to memes, mostly discord memes.
That's some amazing/disgusting attention to detail, but I do need to see the Private Equity card.
It's been a while since I've commented on the art of meming, so here we go;
Firstly, you don't need to say "this field is trash" because we can see a picture of the trash. The picture itself communicates the idea. Show us, don't tell us. You could recaption this to be "looking for a podiatry job" or "trying to find a non-toenail patient on my schedule" or maybe even "podiatry school admissions counselors reviewing applicants" if you want to be really provacative. (And it's his meme not mine so no one get mad at me for suggesting anything with those possible captions.) This forces the observer to think about your meme. This way you convey a complex idea using just a picture.
Secondly, there's a difference between meming and outright complaining. No, becoming a podiatrist is generally not the greatest decision any of us have made in our lives, but it's our lot in life, make the best of it.
This is good! Very creative!
Make the meme of the year 2026 and show them. That would make my year.This is good! Very creative!
These are too busy. If it takes longer than 10 seconds to digest a meme, I'm gonna scroll over it. Paging @Adam Smasher's meme class.
Not only that but I tend to get AI exhaustion as soon as I see one.These are too busy. If it takes longer than 10 seconds to digest a meme, I'm gonna scroll over it. Paging @Adam Smasher's meme class.
Podiatry puts strain on relationships/spouses more in general than other medical specialties. Not talked about enough. Pre pods should know.
Top one is gold
I feel attacked
I laughed because ECW won't shut the f^&* up about their AI tools.
Starting to think goblins were never myths. They just got better at blending inI have feelings about what this is turning into around here
Well yeah. Quality will probably decline morePizza Hut just got sold to private equity. If there is one thing SDN has taught me, it’s that this is bad news.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.