You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so I’m at $53/wrvu and at a smaller hospital so never going to be crushing it on total rvu but my hospital did $1.8 profit on 4K wrvu through the end of May if it makes any PP question their reality. OR and facility fees are a hell of a drug
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s not appropriate s
Sure it is, the job market is garbageThat’s not appropriate s
You must live in South DakotaThat’s not appropriate s
Jk. We're already there. Lasers!
Have you thought of just introducing your residents to the executive from HCA?I'm not. I've reviewed some contracts and their offers for new grads are embarrassing. Upperline, you can (and should) do better.
I met an executive from HCA (a large hospital chain) this weekend who told me they can’t find enough limb salvage podiatrists to fill their hospital jobs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Memes aside, I was pretty impressed with how the pods on here are doing
I follow WCI and a decent number of the posts are basically people bragging about their financial situation poorly disguised as a question about index fund investing or buying a 3rd property.
It’s pretty crazy to me. I wasn’t debt free until like PGY-12I follow WCI and a decent number of the posts are basically people bragging about their financial situation poorly disguised as a question about index fund investing or buying a 3rd property.
Yeah, WCI is very good info. I learned a lot there.I follow WCI and a decent number of the posts are basically people bragging about their financial situation poorly disguised as a question about index fund investing or buying a 3rd property.
But so many people there on the forum just want to humble brag and ask wild "questions" they know the answers to... and most seem to work 10+ years longer than they need to. I also think many of them spend more on fancy apples and produce for the week than I do on total groceries and gym membership for the month?
.
Last edited:
Dating yourself with this movie reference but extremely appropriate use/context of meme.
Pass.
Now this is how you date yourself
Woundcare robot also prevents pre-pods from applying to podiatry school.View attachment 422250
Now this is how you date yourself
Wait, I just discovered the reason for the meme. You folks are getting AI lectured by a DO to FM to hyperbarics PP dude? Who advertises a wound care clinic while having a “strong background” in urgent care? Bro even puts medical director on his white coat. I apologize on behalf of the MD/DO community.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still skeptical that's a real person. If it quacks like a bot.Wait, I just discovered the reason for the meme. You folks are getting AI lectured by a DO to FM to hyperbarics PP dude? Who advertises a wound care clinic while having a “strong background” in urgent care? Bro even puts medical director on his white coat. I apologize on behalf of the MD/DO community.View attachment 422293
1. Bumps year old post.
2. Writes AI style post that says nothing
3. Quotes airbud but doesn't actually answer the original questions / show insight.
Sendin_Toes_2market
Full Member
Me talking to NP and FM about limb salvage.
airbud used this one for podiatric trauma experts
My sister-in-law finishes her online NP program soon and will get 146k starting at her clinic with no call or weekends. Meme in there somewhere or just self-loathing for the PP crowd, hard to say which.
It's a g*d****n will smith movie. Are you 10 bro?Dating yourself with this movie reference but extremely appropriate use/context of meme.
Pass.
I think the kids need to go back to the beginning of it all.
Flashback. I was unemployed through some unfortunate circumstances. Life was happening. I was interviewing for at a hospital I zero desire to go to (I eventually worked there and began interviewing for new jobs within 3 months). The meme thread was born. And the rest is history.
BeaverBlade
Quadruple board certified in building Dams
Podiatrists (mostly fellowship directors) are on Instagram calling for a fellowship match process now. Hilarious. That’s a meme in its self.
I went back and there was a meme of John Daly. In honor of him being my spirit animal, I’ll start working on more.I think the kids need to go back to the beginning of it all.
That's how it mostly works in the MD/DO worldPodiatrists (mostly fellowship directors) are on Instagram calling for a fellowship match process now. Hilarious. That’s a meme in its self.
Thank you for your serviceI went back and there was a meme of John Daly. In honor of him being my spirit animal, I’ll start working on more.
Bro kids these days don't know who Will Smith is. Even the slap heard around the world is lost on them.It's a g*d****n will smith movie. Are you 10 bro?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the MD/DO world, it actually means something.That's how it mostly works in the MD/DO world
But good on us for getting better organized so the process can be a little more transparent I guess.
They weren't even paying that much more than a PP/PE and it is pus bus lol I have a friend who did their residency there, the attending left this position which is why it opened up, and had a lot to say.
Get called at 2am for a toe amp pus bus ?pus bus
No shame in pus bus but it does get old when it’s random ED phone calls.
Notice it says "reposted". Something's not right there.