You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BeaverBlade
Full Member
Actually a pretty hilarious movie if you’re going through a midlife crisis and can relate.I’m trying to contemplate what forces in the universe managed to get that movie onto your playlist.
In the meantime, I’ll meme you something older and more popular that’s still in circulation.
In a perfect world, what would a single Dr private practice look like?
...there is no perfect podiatrist.
Rent must be killing him with that view.View attachment 422921
...there is no perfect podiatrist.
Can't tell if fish blood or diabetic foot wound blood
This is set in a perfect world. His IPA gives him amazing contracts and he owns the building.Rent must be killing him with that view.
Can't tell if fish blood or diabetic foot wound blood
He'd also have a 2 hr surf break during lunch and half day Fridays to look at the sea and do admin workThis is set in a perfect world. His IPA gives him amazing contracts and he owns the building.
Goddam this sounds so nice right now
How the hell did I get so envious of a meme?
BeaverBlade
Full Member
are we… are we.. replaceable?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
those guys got some nice rides
wtf that's harder than USMLE questions
wtf that's harder than USMLE questions
I agree. I have it narrowed down to 2 answers but have no clue which one is right. It’s got to be either option yellow or green.
.
+1 for accurately portraying the average PM news contributor
Now I’m pretty sure you’re younger than me, and I strongly doubt you had a college roommate who was obsessed with crunk rap, but I give you this example that argues against the two on the left intersecting
*disclaimer, I do not support Project Pat’s positions
Last edited:
Ironically, ABPM meme is what ABFAS Board Certification looks like this year. It’s not even framed—basically just a piece of cardboard 😂
After paying a ton of money and putting in all that effort submitting cases, you’d think they could at least give us something nicer than a cardboard certificate lol.
Probably ran out of frames after relaxing certification requirements. Theres a few relatively new grads in my area that are already foot certified after 1 or 2 years. That was almost unheard of not long ago.Ironically, ABPM meme is what ABFAS Board Certification looks like this year. It’s not even framed—basically just a piece of cardboard 😂
After paying a ton of money and putting in all that effort submitting cases, you’d think they could at least give us something nicer than a cardboard certificate lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just looked up my oldest ABFAS bulletin from 2020, minimum case volume then was 65, which I think is doable in 2 years with the right employment setup.Probably ran out of frames after relaxing certification requirements. Theres a few relatively new grads in my area that are already foot certified after 1 or 2 years. That was almost unheard of not long ago.
What flabbergasts me about the current rules is, assuming you have the referral base, you can cherry pick easy cases and pass the review without doing a single arthrodesis.
"Different animal, same beast" - Dr. Kobe DPM
BeaverBlade
Full Member
View attachment 423210
"Different animal, same beast" - Dr. Kobe DPM
Lol as a new grad, I'm not complaining.I just looked up my oldest ABFAS bulletin from 2020, minimum case volume then was 65, which I think is doable in 2 years with the right employment setup.
What flabbergasts me about the current rules is, assuming you have the referral base, you can cherry pick easy cases and pass the review without doing a single arthrodesis.
I couldn't help myself ...
This is clearly AI. I haven't seen a stethoscope since year 1 of pod school
ABPM certification never held much weight. Now, the ABFAS certification lost it's credibility as well. This profession just keeps getting worse....
In fairness, board certification for most specialties is basically just a protection racket. When I was in residency, I read an article by an internist describing his boards as just paying a fee and taking an insultingly easy test, purely for the sake of credentialing with hospitals/insurances. So in a way, we're approaching parity.ABPM certification never held much weight. Now, the ABFAS certification lost it's credibility as well. This profession just keeps getting worse....
98% of patients do not know the difference between boards and do not care. It's purely for a) gate keeping b) dick size comparison within the profession. Thinking that either board has more weight or credibility than the other is giving both of them too much credit.
BeaverBlade
Full Member
The younger generation of podiatrists will fix this. Just need the old ones to retire.98% of patients do not know the difference between boards and do not care. It's purely for a) gate keeping b) dick size comparison within the profession. Thinking that either board has more weight or credibility than the other is giving both of them too much credit.
Narrator: it will notThe younger generation of podiatrists will fix this. Just need the old ones to retire.
Ankleogist
New Member
Ankleogist
New Member
love the webinar idea. Hopefully it's on present podiatry
Attachments
BeaverBlade
Full Member
Ankleogist
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad