Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly I am not Fellowship trained. But in the spirit of our profession, as a non-fellowship-trained meme artist, I am going to start a fellowship in memes. So now I am a fellowship director. Now taking applications for those seeking further advanced training in memes. Similar to surgical fellowship, this also will do nothing to advance your career.
Sorry if I stirred up those feels.

Also, is this fellowship CPME approved? What are the requirements?
 
Last edited:
8cnqyb.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad