You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m OOS. Nothing yet!!!anyone OOS hear anything?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE ITIS acceptance 🤩 I cried, this was my third application cycle so I am beyond excited! Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted!
It was weird getting the email because it’s my 5th ish acceptance this cycle, and i went in wanting MSU so badly. But when i got it, i didn’t cry tears of joy but sadness. i don’t know i’m not sure what i’m feeling about it.
It sounds like you are in shock!It was weird getting the email because it’s my 5th ish acceptance this cycle, and i went in wanting MSU so badly. But when i got it, i didn’t cry tears of joy but sadness. i don’t know i’m not sure what i’m feeling about it
IS acceptance [emoji2956] I cried, this was my third application cycle so I am beyond excited! Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted!
YAYY WAS ROOTING FOR U
I didn't even apply here but I am invested in when these OOS decisions coming out 

THANK YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE IT
AHHHHH THANK YOU!!!! So excited to be classmates! Would love to reach out and connect with you!YAYY WAS ROOTING FOR U
Andreaborseth
New Member
IS waitlist #41 [emoji3525] What do you guys think about my chances of getting pulled off? Waitlisted at Mississippi State as well[emoji24]
Very slim. IS waitlist don’t move that muchIS waitlist #41 [emoji3525] What do you guys think about my chances of getting pulled off? Waitlisted at Mississippi State as well[emoji24]
IS acceptance after my 3rd application cycle [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590] You guys, I was squealing like a pig, and then immediately started crying happy tears. I had to reread the email like 5 times to make sure I was reading it right. I’m still in shock tbh. Soooo excited to spend the next 4 years with ya’ll!! [emoji2956]
IS acceptance [emoji2956] I cried, this was my third application cycle so I am beyond excited! Congratulations to everyone else who got accepted!
Me tooooo!!! So excited for you!! [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
Congratulations to all of you accepted so far!! If you have any questions about the program, school, etc, feel free to reach out!! ☺️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YESSSSS girl I was waiting for you to post — I looked back on the start of the thread and here we are now! 3rd time is the charm! Cannot wait to be your classmate! 😍 so happy for you!!!!IS acceptance after my 3rd application cycle [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590] You guys, I was squealing like a pig, and then immediately started crying happy tears. I had to reread the email like 5 times to make sure I was reading it right. I’m still in shock tbh. Soooo excited to spend the next 4 years with ya’ll!! [emoji2956]
YESSSSS girl I was waiting for you to post — I looked back on the start of the thread and here we are now! 3rd time is the charm! Cannot wait to be your classmate! [emoji7] so happy for you!!!!
🥹🥹🥹 Eeeek so excited for us!!
I am IS waitlist #23 is it possible to get in?[emoji51]
I was 43 and 33 the past two years and for both years it moved about 10 spots for IS
The class is split about 50/50 IS/OOS for spots — ~60 IS, and ~55 OOS. So they have separate waitlists until they fill their quota for IS/OOS.Just wondering, what is the point of having 2 separate waitlists (IS / OOS)? Is it just about the money for them? Or is there some other advantage?
(In general for public schools) IS admissions priority is usually a function of the school receiving funding from the government, who wants to prioritize their own taxpayers (also more likely to stay as part of that state's workforce).Just wondering, what is the point of having 2 separate waitlists (IS / OOS)? Is it just about the money for them? Or is there some other advantage?
Otherwise OOS people spend more money, and tend to be a larger/more competitive pool, so there'd be no reason not to have almost all of the class at any public vet school be OOS.
They said in the outro video if you aren’t admitted you are on the waitlist, no rejections after making it to the interview phaseDoes anyone know if any IS got rejected? I’m trying to see if all IS heard yesterday or just some people!
In the same position as you. Unfortunately, I don't see it ending well for us...Hi everyone! I’m OOS and just wanted to ask if anyone is still “in application review.” Do you think we’ll hear back soon? I’m getting nervous because the commitment deadline is approaching soon. [emoji28]
Also, congrats to all who have been accepted!
Thank you so much! I’m OOS and am just getting more nervous waiting to hear lolThey said in the outro video if you aren’t admitted you are on the waitlist, no rejections after making it to the interview phase
Thank you so much! I’m OOS and am just getting more nervous waiting to hear lolThey said in the outro video if you aren’t admitted you are on the waitlist, no rejections after making it to the interview phase
Not that I’ve seen, but I also have absolutely no idea who starts those pages 😅Is there a fb page started for c/o 2027??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I’ve seen, but I also have absolutely no idea who starts those pages [emoji28]
Me neither, so I started one! [emoji3526]
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
I heard this too! Hopefully OOS will hear Monday, but I’m pretty confident it’ll be by Friday since some schools release a week apart. I was shocked they didn’t release along with IS like previous years, butttttttThey said in the outro video if you aren’t admitted you are on the waitlist, no rejections after making it to the interview phase
Oh my goodness in previous years, IS and OOS were released together?! 🙃I heard this too! Hopefully OOS will hear Monday, but I’m pretty confident it’ll be by Friday since some schools release a week apart. I was shocked they didn’t release along with IS like previous years, buttttttt
If we are waitlisted does the school contact us about our movement on the list or do we have to contact them?
They have you contact them. This was from last year
has anyone who had application review errors heard from MSU yet?
Around what time were decisions sent for IS on Friday?
Got mine at 4:50 EST
Thank you 🙂Got mine at 4:50 EST
Nope 🙁has anyone who had application review errors heard from MSU yet?
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
I’m thinking Friday 🤣Let’s manifest for tomorrow!!! 🙂
me too ahah! But I am trying to be hopeful, it is the only thing that keeps me from checking my email every 5 seconds!I’m thinking Friday 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope 🙁
have you tried to contact the school?
have you tried to contact the school?
Not since they said they would review my application again. Do you think I should? I feel that because they haven’t offered me an interview, I’m basically rejected at this point
Not since they said they would review my application again. Do you think I should? I feel that because they haven’t offered me an interview, I’m basically rejected at this point
I don’t think it would be wrong to contact them, especially given that they just released in state decisions, but it’s totally up to you! i just find it weird they haven’t contacted you guys
I agree that its weird... maybe they're just trying to figure out what to do? like hold a second round of interviews? Regardless, I have just sent them an email and I'll let you know what they say! Thank you for encouraging me to email them 🙂I don’t think it would be wrong to contact them, especially given that they just released in state decisions, but it’s totally up to you! i just find it weird they haven’t contacted you guys
I agree that its weird... maybe they're just trying to figure out what to do? like hold a second round of interviews? Regardless, I have just sent them an email and I'll let you know what they say! Thank you for encouraging me to email them 🙂
i hope they get back to you!
🎉