Minnesota c/o 2014!

Started by parietal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AHhhhh!! im VERRY nervous too.. and please forgive me. if I dont know any of your names tomorrow... Names are probably one of the things im worst with. so sorry in advance!😳 AHHHHHHHH!!!!:scared::scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, what did everyone think? I actually enjoyed most if it.

It was pretty cool... I hear the camp is like mingle mingle x 100... fun 😛

Im not sure if i met any of you guys today... Im sorry if I didnt. So many ppl! Parietal I thnk I may have saw you. I thiinnnkk you sat in the row behind me in that room when we were being lectured/orientation-ed.

On a side note... I guess Im the token Asian! :laugh::laugh:
 
It was pretty cool... I hear the camp is like mingle mingle x 100... fun 😛

Im not sure if i met any of you guys today... Im sorry if I didnt. So many ppl! Parietal I thnk I may have saw you. I thiinnnkk you sat in the row behind me in that room when we were being lectured/orientation-ed.

On a side note... I guess Im the token Asian! :laugh::laugh:

You sat at the other end of my table before we went into the classroom! I was across from Scubblescully, on your left.
 
You sat at the other end of my table before we went into the classroom! I was across from Scubblescully, on your left.

Ohhh yeaa... I thought you looked familiar!! Well I definitely didnt really talk to any of you guys in person in person... Good thing we are all stuck w e.o. for the next 2 days.. Wooo. . . . . .😛
 
Ohhh yeaa... I thought you looked familiar!! Well I definitely didnt really talk to any of you guys in person in person... Good thing we are all stuck w e.o. for the next 2 days.. Wooo. . . . . .😛

Yeehaw GOALE lol not.
 
For hopeful, lurking members of the Class of 2015:

Orientation was actually pretty awesome. 🙂 Don't be scared. But definitely do bring a sleeping bag!