Minnesota c/o 2014!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AHhhhh!! im VERRY nervous too.. and please forgive me. if I dont know any of your names tomorrow... Names are probably one of the things im worst with. so sorry in advance!:oops: AHHHHHHHH!!!!:scared::scared:

So, what did everyone think? I actually enjoyed most if it.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, what did everyone think? I actually enjoyed most if it.

It was pretty cool... I hear the camp is like mingle mingle x 100... fun :p

Im not sure if i met any of you guys today... Im sorry if I didnt. So many ppl! Parietal I thnk I may have saw you. I thiinnnkk you sat in the row behind me in that room when we were being lectured/orientation-ed.

On a side note... I guess Im the token Asian! :laugh::laugh:

It was pretty cool... I hear the camp is like mingle mingle x 100... fun :p

Im not sure if i met any of you guys today... Im sorry if I didnt. So many ppl! Parietal I thnk I may have saw you. I thiinnnkk you sat in the row behind me in that room when we were being lectured/orientation-ed.

On a side note... I guess Im the token Asian! :laugh::laugh:

You sat at the other end of my table before we went into the classroom! I was across from Scubblescully, on your left.

You sat at the other end of my table before we went into the classroom! I was across from Scubblescully, on your left.

Ohhh yeaa... I thought you looked familiar!! Well I definitely didnt really talk to any of you guys in person in person... Good thing we are all stuck w e.o. for the next 2 days.. Wooo. . . . . .:p

Ohhh yeaa... I thought you looked familiar!! Well I definitely didnt really talk to any of you guys in person in person... Good thing we are all stuck w e.o. for the next 2 days.. Wooo. . . . . .:p

Yeehaw GOALE lol not.

For hopeful, lurking members of the Class of 2015:

Orientation was actually pretty awesome. :) Don't be scared. But definitely do bring a sleeping bag!