-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me first, me first!!is it bad to say im okay with being flipped?
![]()
I think.... yeet SAR
ahhhhhhh
ahhhhhhh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like I need to just have something on the board.
**** it we ball
Yeet SAR
**** it we ball
Yeet SAR
but also we do need to consolidate there's only an hour left
oho we posted at the same timeI feel like I need to just have something on the board.
**** it we ball
Yeet SAR
It would be funny if we all tied at 1
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I keep forgetting to look at the poll lol
stardeww 3 will not have the poll for voting based on this 😂
stardeww 3 will not have the poll for voting based on this 😂
I mean there’s a chance that the mods would smite us all down, so you would be releasedgod please nooooooo
![]()
HUZZAHI mean there’s a chance that the mods would smite us all down, so you would be released![]()
Really? I felt like F5 was just everyone saying they wanted out 😂but SAR is asking to be yeeted, she wants to go. i feel like scum wouldnt give up that easy. she didnt say these things when she was wolf last game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it seem like SAR was particularly eager to end, just to win hahaReally? I felt like F5 was just everyone saying they wanted out 😂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No there isn't 🙂 everyone will continue to sufferI mean there’s a chance that the mods would smite us all down, so you would be released![]()
So… you’re saying there’s no repercussions for a tie! Heck yeah!!No there isn't 🙂 everyone will continue to suffer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This just tells me, once again, you haven't been reading!So… you’re saying there’s no repercussions for a tie! Heck yeah!!
let's see how this feels
yeet mkg
yeet mkg
Are you doing this for 3p thoughts or wolf thoughts?let's see how this feels
yeet mkg
3p thoughts mostly.Are you doing this for 3p thoughts or wolf thoughts?
So uh.
This is down to whether me or genny budge first 🤣
This is down to whether me or genny budge first 🤣
I guess if vampy and zenge decide to get off each others coattails long enough they could tip the scale
zenge or vampy could also switchSo uh.
This is down to whether me or genny budge first 🤣

Ooooo spicy
But actually tho I am village
I’m open to moving for a compelling argument, like I’d like for there to be more of a consensus considering that most of us here are village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I regret asking for a chaotic game.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Listen, you ask, we deliver!I regret asking for a chaotic game.
so much regretI regret asking for a chaotic game.
😭😭😭Listen, you ask, we deliver!![]()
(This needs to be an SDN reaction soooo badly)
Same. The problem is right now no one really has a compelling argument 😭I’m open to moving for a compelling argument, like I’d like for there to be more of a consensus considering that most of us here are village.
This feels like a very villagy defense of potentially misyeeting me for bad reasoning.he did vote in the chat, to be fair. it seems like the voting with the poll requirement is new, however someone can correct me if im wrong.
I’m not sure I can see scum making this post in this game state.
Unyeet Vamp
Unyeet but you’re not going to put a vote anywhere else? 😭
I’m ruminating!Unyeet but you’re not going to put a vote anywhere else? 😭
Hey…. We’re pretty confident that we have 1 scum left, right…?
Because if there’s 2 we are technically in MyLo aren’t we?
Because if there’s 2 we are technically in MyLo aren’t we?
You want to bring up the server 3 node theory again?Hey…. We’re pretty confident that we have 1 scum left, right…?
Because if there’s 2 we are technically in MyLo aren’t we?
Like right now? That could be fun!
zenge is a reasonable person, and this is just a game after all.that was way too easy after all the hooting and hollering we did today...
Well there are certainly not 3 scum left so I don’t think the number 3 has anything to do with it.
i can't take this level of anxietyYou want to bring up the server 3 node theory again?
Like right now? That could be fun!![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tinfoiling that Zenge is supposed to not vote on final tallies as part of a win con 😂🥲
vampy are you gonna stay on zenge or…?
Tinfoiling that Zenge is supposed to not vote on final tallies as part of a win con 😂🥲
are you trying to make them stand in the front yard and hold hands, like how my dad used to punish my brother and me for fighting?vampy are you gonna stay on zenge or…?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
imagine not giving me or mkg* the credit for this meme
*I don't remember which of us made this one
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 132