You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Guys I think it’s time I finally told you the truth
I was only a 1x BG
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A few Superlatives off the top of my head, aka aWWards noms I will probably not remember if we have aWWards for this year:
Best 3p for genny
Best use of role for Zenge
Best reads for KJQ
Best 3p for genny
Best use of role for Zenge
Best reads for KJQ
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mom said we have to have at least 12 games for aWWardsI will probably not remember if we have aWWards for this year:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
stfu do you know how much some of us would give for that?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NotedMom said we have to have at least 12 games for aWWards
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny has won every single game I was listed as a mod for where she was 3p.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This made me chucklegenny has won every single game I was listed as a mod for where she was 3p.
I seered Zenge N3. Rip
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I ain't claiming I did **** in this gameThis made me chuckle

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That means you're also absolved of any balance sins hmmyesI ain't claiming I did **** in this game![]()
If there is a 3p in a game, I swear it's always genny.genny has won every single game I was listed as a mod for where she was 3p.
So much so that I had "the Gentity" already prepared.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, in HZD, I was the 3p!If there is a 3p in a game, I swear it's always genny.
So much so that I had "the Gentity" already prepared.
genny was a woof
and I dedded her
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was so convinced you were a JOAT 🥲I was only a 1x BG
Me as well lolI was so convinced you were a JOAT 🥲
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Being able to frame and janitor on the same night feels a bit..much
we **did** ask for chaos mwahahaBeing able to frame and janitor on the same night feels a bit..much
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just a couple notes for people who will not read the spreadsheet, and some things that might not be obvious:
- This game design kind of started with me saying "What if the third party, all knowing Entity that it is, started the game knowing who was village and who was wolf. How could I make that work?" So... genny was given the names of the wolves at the start of the game. Her inclusive wincon, as seen here, was for Ethan Hunt to die before day 4. Her exclusive wincon was to be in the final 3.
- mkg as she said was a 1x bodyguard, and her action was silent
- There was indeed a village tracker and a village watcher. The tracker's action was loud, the watcher's was not.
- There were only two vanilla roles
Some interesting things came up over the course of the game as far as design goes that I think would be really fun to have sometime, so I'm keeping this theme in my back pocket for a future redux edition. Happy to answer clarification questions!
- This game design kind of started with me saying "What if the third party, all knowing Entity that it is, started the game knowing who was village and who was wolf. How could I make that work?" So... genny was given the names of the wolves at the start of the game. Her inclusive wincon, as seen here, was for Ethan Hunt to die before day 4. Her exclusive wincon was to be in the final 3.
- mkg as she said was a 1x bodyguard, and her action was silent
- There was indeed a village tracker and a village watcher. The tracker's action was loud, the watcher's was not.
- There were only two vanilla roles
Some interesting things came up over the course of the game as far as design goes that I think would be really fun to have sometime, so I'm keeping this theme in my back pocket for a future redux edition. Happy to answer clarification questions!
Four actions on KJQ on N1, damn girl you’re popular 😍
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Village had a huge number of investigative PRs 
I can't say they always made what would be considered the optimal choice in where to use them
but rare is the game where PRs all make good choices all the time

I can't say they always made what would be considered the optimal choice in where to use them
but rare is the game where PRs all make good choices all the timetl;dr everything we said shouldn’t be happening for balance/mech reasons, did indeed happen 🥲- mkg as she said was a 1x bodyguard, and her action was silent
- There was indeed a village tracker and a village watcher. The tracker's action was loud, the watcher's was not.
- There were only two vanilla roles
next game, assume anything and everything can happen. which will make things way more funtl;dr everything we said shouldn’t be happening for balance/mech reasons, did indeed happen 🥲
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah basicallytl;dr everything we said shouldn’t be happening for balance/mech reasons, did indeed happen 🥲
and this is...maybe with the exception of some particulars of genny's role, one of my more tame game designssupershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And to be clear - this is not me judging anyone for their choices, I once was a seer and each night, initially would have seered scum (including the 3p that won the game), but then changed my choice to a villager.I can't say they always made what would be considered the optimal choice in where to use thembut rare is the game where PRs all make good choices all the time
Every time.
Now we’re talkin’next game, assume anything and everything can happen. which will make things way more fun
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See @KayJayQueue I wasn't lying about that part!Four actions on KJQ on N1, damn girl you’re popular 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KayJayQueue
new not noob
genny’s role…dunno about that one
The night PSV died by zenge’s hand I initially said to track him.initially would have seered scum (including the 3p that won the game), but then changed my choice to a villager.
Then changed my decision.
Ahhhh 🤣
I was trying to hint at like, odd night BG or something lolI was so convinced you were a JOAT 🥲
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What was funny that night was you did that, PSV initially was seering him and he was killing her, then there was a period of time where ALL 3 OF YOU changed, and then PSV and Zenge eventually went back to each other.The night PSV died by zenge’s hand I initially said to track him.
Then changed my decision.
Ahhhh 🤣
Truly a comedy of errors 🥲What was funny that night was you did that, PSV initially was seering him and he was killing her, then there was a period of time where ALL 3 OF YOU changed, and then PSV and Zenge eventually went back to each other.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz, kd, and I were sitting here likeTruly a comedy of errors 🥲



I mean he was vanilla after that with village having a gazillion PRs. So meh.Being able to frame and janitor on the same night feels a bit..much
We like our 3Ps here in these partsgenny’s role…dunno about that one
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Being able to frame and janitor on the same night feels a bit..much
I will reiterate that y'all asked for a crazy gamegenny’s role…dunno about that one
As I said, this design is...pretty tame for us. Our games can get wacky, they can stretch the limits of even being werewolf. We don't have a set of rules that we follow. The game designs come from the brains of the mods, and are balanced from there to make winning possible for each team. So, I guess keep that in mind when you are considering this particular setup and also whether you want to play role madness games here. You're not likely to be able to fit them into a standard mafia box.KayJayQueue
new not noob
3P is fine. A 3P that knows everyone’s alignment feels a bit much.We like our 3Ps here in these parts
Clearly I have to get used to how games are run here lol
see i want to experience the madness, but at the same time, i'm trying to grow my hair out and pulling on it doesnt help 🤣I will reiterate that y'all asked for a crazy gameAs I said, this design is...pretty tame for us. Our games can get wacky, they can stretch the limits of even being werewolf. We don't have a set of rules that we follow. The game designs come from the brains of the mods, and are balanced from there to make winning possible for each team. So, I guess keep that in mind when you are considering this particular setup and also whether you want to play role madness games here. You're not likely to be able to fit them into a standard mafia box.
THEY. ALL. KEPT. COMING. BACK. IN. SUPERNATURAL.I will reiterate that y'all asked for a crazy gameAs I said, this design is...pretty tame for us. Our games can get wacky, they can stretch the limits of even being werewolf. We don't have a set of rules that we follow. The game designs come from the brains of the mods, and are balanced from there to make winning possible for each team. So, I guess keep that in mind when you are considering this particular setup and also whether you want to play role madness games here. You're not likely to be able to fit them into a standard mafia box.
I really enjoy the games here that yall cook up. Maybe I’m bias but I’ve seen ToS games that end N2 by the village in a 15 person game because of the mechanical balance.

Unless it’s advertised as “THIS IS A BASTARD GAME” I’ve not seen anything similar here.
Pleased I was on all 3 wolf yeets
Extra pleased that while I was driving today I was thinking about how Zenge was still compatible with both Clem and fruits so it allowed me to pull out of my tunnel at the last second
Extra pleased that while I was driving today I was thinking about how Zenge was still compatible with both Clem and fruits so it allowed me to pull out of my tunnel at the last second
Also genny just deciding “get Clem then so sit in the corner” is absolutely perfect and I love it lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A best reads nom for SAR tooPleased I was on all 3 wolf yeets
Extra pleased that while I was driving today I was thinking about how Zenge was still compatible with both Clem and fruits so it allowed me to pull out of my tunnel at the last second

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i basically just used that knowledge to try to troll zenge into bussing his fellow wolves, so i don't really see a problem with it 🤣3P is fine. A 3P that knows everyone’s alignment feels a bit much.
Clearly I have to get used to how games are run here lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How'd that work out for youtry to troll zenge into bussing his fellow wolves
KayJayQueue
new not noob
It’s just a balance thing imoi basically just used that knowledge to try to troll zenge into bussing his fellow wolves, so i don't really see a problem with it 🤣
pretty great, actually. i won!How'd that work out for you
I do think this was a perfect game for the new players to dip their toe into a more "standard" sdn game after the champs practice
I eventually stopped commenting on game set up and what is possible because it didn't seem to be as helpful as I was hoping so I just sort of went "well, they'll figure it out in the end"
I eventually stopped commenting on game set up and what is possible because it didn't seem to be as helpful as I was hoping so I just sort of went "well, they'll figure it out in the end"
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K