-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
or no wait. it would be fruit, clem as wolves. cult leader as 3p, then recruit each nightIt checks out for cult play.
1 cult leader + 2 recruits for each night.
No. Someone still alive.with fruit being cult leader??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh?Meanwhile, I yearn for the sweet release of death tbh
yes, sorry i read it wrongNo. Someone still alive.
I think the adjustment but may be referencing a 3p win con changing due to wolves being limmed
But I'm officially deep down the tunnel of 3p hunting and no one can stop me tbh
But I'm officially deep down the tunnel of 3p hunting and no one can stop me tbh
Let's go, now it's my kind of game 😍But I'm officially deep down the tunnel of 3p hunting and no one can stop me tbh
i think you’re right tbh. wolves limmed and now we have a cult leader with recruits.But I'm officially deep down the tunnel of 3p hunting and no one can stop me tbh
I like how @mkg323 was around to react this post.
Come back pls

I've been on two wolf yeets. I feel accomplished. We are now in the mud of chaotic late game and I'd like to not have the responsibility and instead yell from dead chat 😂
Oh. I remember my question.
Zenge. Did you "forget" to vote in the poll or.....?
Zenge. Did you "forget" to vote in the poll or.....?
I feel SAR has been consistent with her hatred for being dragged into late game lolI've been on two wolf yeets. I feel accomplished. We are now in the mud of chaotic late game and I'd like to not have the responsibility and instead yell from dead chat 😂
Alright who started a cult
Not convinced of cult vs 3p based on flavor but that can be a dangerous assumption. I'll be hunting OG3P unless we flip a convert
he did that the last time too 😭😭Oh. I remember my question.
Zenge. Did you "forget" to vote in the poll or.....?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are your thoughts atm? 😍
ok but if it's a cult leader with 2 recruits, then right now it's 3 vs 4 and it's night. they successfully recruit or kill, and game over. i feel like we would have had better warnings if we were this close to losing.
My top candidates for 3p are probably mkg, then Zenge. Roughly in that order. Mostly for tinfoil reasons
I think Greedy's miller claim is a little sus. Usually millers flip on death.i do think that we have had a false claim because math is not mathing.
No, I was having 💩 internet and Samac just walked through the door, and when Fruit unvoted you to vote SAR it just felt like it didn’t really matter so I went to be a good hostOh. I remember my question.
Zenge. Did you "forget" to vote in the poll or.....?
SAR says you did 🤔Alright who started a cult
i dont think it’s greedy. it’s someone who had claimed town PR and is still alive. i have my suspicions on who, but, i’m refraining.I think Greedy's miller claim is a little sus. Usually millers flip on death.
*** Omg I'm so jealous!! Hi samac please have tons of fun ***No, I was having 💩 internet and Samac just walked through the door, and when Fruit unvoted you to vote SAR it just felt like it didn’t really matter so I went to be a good host
I just want to respond to this quick, SAR I did talk about those things during this cycle directly at the beginning of D3, at like 10ish pm EST last night, my vote was not my only post this cycleI wish mkg had been here for more than one post today and actually dropped who they guarded last night
No last time I swear I got it in (after accidentally almost voting genny)he did that the last time too 😭😭
This time the internet was being bad.
Keep it straight! 😤
I wish I was that coolSAR says you did 🤔
Vampy out here trying not to die while meanwhile I'm likei dont think it’s greedy. it’s someone who had claimed town PR and is still alive. i have my suspicions on who, but, i’m refraining.
But actually though, what if you just die keeping thoughts on your pocket? You'd probably feel pretty silly goose
wait ****, no I didn’t, I’m going crazy ignore me? When did I talk about that then??I just want to respond to this quick, SAR I did talk about those things during this cycle directly at the beginning of D3, at like 10ish pm EST last night, my vote was not my only post this cycle
I'm trying to fathom... If there was a cult or an unseerable 3p the item wouldn't work on, AND it got corrupted when I used it on KJQ, AND it wouldn't have seered the alpha wolf...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd join Trash Panda ClubI wish I was that cool
You’re losing itwait ****, no I didn’t, I’m going crazy ignore me? When did I talk about that then??
I remember it. You mentioned that you didn't take any action last night, this was early D3.wait ****, no I didn’t, I’m going crazy ignore me? When did I talk about that then??
Don’t ignore me I actually did say those things last night 👌wait ****, no I didn’t, I’m going crazy ignore me? When did I talk about that then??
i would feel super silly goose, but i think i have potential to make it to the end 🥹🥹Vampy out here trying not to die while meanwhile I'm like
![]()
![]()
But actually though, what if you just die keeping thoughts on your pocket? You'd probably feel pretty silly goose
*last scum left reads that and goes*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Currently myself, kaydubs, samac, shorty, and Zenge are all in the same room!*** Omg I'm so jealous!! Hi samac please have tons of fun ***
i hope giggling and kicking your feet reading this all togetherCurrently myself, kaydubs, samac, shorty, and Zenge are all in the same room!
Timezones is wwillainsI just want to respond to this quick, SAR I did talk about those things during this cycle directly at the beginning of D3, at like 10ish pm EST last night, my vote was not my only post this cycle
You did post one other time in the cycle
And you're sitting there watching these shenanigans go down?Currently myself, kaydubs, samac, shorty, and Zenge are all in the same room!
I watched the first Mission: Impossible movie today.
ever feel like the mods just really love you?I'm trying to fathom... If there was a cult or an unseerable 3p the item wouldn't work on, AND it got corrupted when I used it on KJQ, AND it wouldn't have seered the alpha wolf...
Idk where to even go tonight lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And you're sitting there watching these shenanigans go down?
Towny:
PSV, SAR, me
Help?!?!
genny, vampy, zenge, mkg
Yeah I hope it's not literally three 3p's left.
PSV, SAR, me
Help?!?!
genny, vampy, zenge, mkg
Yeah I hope it's not literally three 3p's left.
you put my pretty name back up in the town list tsk tsk.Towny:
PSV, SAR, me
Help?!?!
genny, vampy, zenge, mkg
Yeah I hope it's not literally three 3p's left.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******Currently myself, kaydubs, samac, shorty, and Zenge are all in the same room!
I got to bug the mods for the write up in person to make it take longer.
You’re welcome people actually playing!
*******
If it's a cult that can recruit each night, the point is moot and the game ends as soon as the night cycle closes so I guess that might sort itself out.
Oh good, maybe i won't be killed tonight. Keep the sus coming.Towny:
PSV, SAR, me
Help?!?!
genny, vampy, zenge, mkg
Yeah I hope it's not literally three 3p's left.
I feel like... I'm going. To hope The Entity is a weird wolf variant. And not a cult.
It would end the minute the cult leader submits their action for the night (unless we have a town jailer/roleblocker/etc which I don't think we do)If it's a cult that can recruit each night, the point is moot and the game ends as soon as the night cycle closes so I guess that might sort itself out.