Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How has everyone prepared for their interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know MSU said decisions would be sent Feb 23, but does anyone remember if they said they would be released on or before then? Like could they come earlier?

I know MSU said decisions would be sent Feb 23, but does anyone remember if they said they would be released on or before then? Like could they come earlier?
I’m pretty sure they said BY the 23rd which could mean before but that could also be wishful thinking making me remember wrong

Reactions: 2 users
I’m pretty sure they said BY the 23rd which could mean before but that could also be wishful thinking making me remember wrong
I also heard by the 23rd but it probably will be the 23rd 😂.

Reactions: 1 user
It would be awesome if they told us before February 23rd but knowing them it won’t be until then haha.

Reactions: 1 users
From what I’ve noticed this cycle is when a school says they’ll send something BY so and so date… it’s really ON that date

Maybe we’ll get Valentine’s Day decisions :)

Has anyone heard back anything yet? Anxiously waiting (and low key nervous/terrified) 🙏🙏🙏

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely don't think we are going to hear until next week, probably on or right before the 23rd.

So hopeful for tomorrow lol! I'm sure it'll be Friday though

Every phone call I get I keep looking to see if it is from Mississippi 🥴🫠😭😭🙏🙏

Hoping and praying! Good luck everyone!
My heart starts pounding at literally any call I get😭

I don’t have this change so I would say that that looks promising for y’all!!! Maybe it’s like when the portal told us we were having interviews before the school meant for us to know lol

• Care
I haven't seen anything but hopefully we all find out sooner rather than later!

so hopeful for decisions tomorrow maybe? the waiting game is almost over yall!

Where on the portal is this located for you?
Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 4.36.15 PM.png

I have that on my portal in the same spot. I am IS. Hopefully the wait is almost over!!

Is anyone else’s resources section of the portal just missing? Are we thinking this like the same thing they did with the interview invites where they hid visibility for that part after people caught on?

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone else’s resources section of the portal just missing? Are we thinking this like the same thing they did with the interview invites where they hid visibility for that part after people caught on?
They think they’re sly but we always have eyes on them 😂😂

oos applicant. just wanted to put this out there bc i know im freaking out. i didn’t have my portal change today, but dont lose hope! when interviews came out, my portal did not update despite getting an interview. there is hope and no matter what happens, everything WILL work out 🫶🏼

oos applicant. just wanted to put this out there bc i know im freaking out. i didn’t have my portal change today, but dont lose hope! when interviews came out, my portal did not update despite getting an interview. there is hope and no matter what happens, everything WILL work out 🫶🏼
I’m freaking out too. I’m feeling so anxious and almost want to cry. Really hope everything works out 😭😭😭 good luck everyone

Definitely have shed a few tears this week not even going to lie. We got this though and I’m so proud of all of us no matter the outcome! Keep yalls heads up!

I’m freaking out too. I’m feeling so anxious and almost want to cry. Really hope everything works out 😭😭😭 good luck everyone
I'm also freaking out because I didn't see the checklist in my portal. I hope that's not an indicator because I thought my interview went well.

I feel like this is going to be a long week with a lot of tears. There is a possibility I will hear from all of my schools this week.

I feel like this is going to be a long week with a lot of tears. There is a possibility I will hear from all of my schools this week.
Hopefully happy tears!! ☺️

• Care
I heard through the grapevine that they will still be calling on Friday. 😞 Still hoping for today though.

• Sad