Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

Started by Tater_Tot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know MSU said decisions would be sent Feb 23, but does anyone remember if they said they would be released on or before then? Like could they come earlier?
 
From what I’ve noticed this cycle is when a school says they’ll send something BY so and so date… it’s really ON that date [emoji23]
 
I definitely don't think we are going to hear until next week, probably on or right before the 23rd.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where on the portal is this located for you?
Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 4.36.15 PM.png
 
oos applicant. just wanted to put this out there bc i know im freaking out. i didn’t have my portal change today, but dont lose hope! when interviews came out, my portal did not update despite getting an interview. there is hope and no matter what happens, everything WILL work out 🫶🏼
 
oos applicant. just wanted to put this out there bc i know im freaking out. i didn’t have my portal change today, but dont lose hope! when interviews came out, my portal did not update despite getting an interview. there is hope and no matter what happens, everything WILL work out 🫶🏼
I’m freaking out too. I’m feeling so anxious and almost want to cry. Really hope everything works out 😭😭😭 good luck everyone
 
I’m freaking out too. I’m feeling so anxious and almost want to cry. Really hope everything works out 😭😭😭 good luck everyone
I'm also freaking out because I didn't see the checklist in my portal. I hope that's not an indicator because I thought my interview went well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad