-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Missouri!! - Check your mailbox!
Started by RazorDoc2010
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Woo-hoo RazorDoc! Look at you racking up the acceptances! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! 😀
Capella, congrats on the grad school...what kind of program is it? Be sure to post when you hear anything!
ShelterGirl...good luck with Davis!
Capella, congrats on the grad school...what kind of program is it? Be sure to post when you hear anything!
ShelterGirl...good luck with Davis!
I always get mail at least 3 days after everyone else on sdn! I hope I at least get waitlisted b/c the guy i talked to who gave the tour said they went up to #50 last year! I have a lot of large animal experience but I'm zoo/wildlife oriented...I told them (at least I was truthful) that I planned on staying in an urban/suburban area, do you think I already crucified myself at the interview?
Yea, my tour guide made some comment about not having enough non-resident applicants last year to completely fill the class so they almost had to go in to the resident pool? That seems unlikely, but hey maybe it's the truth. I don't think you will have shot yourself in the foot...I think that LA experience will really help you. Good luck...be sure to post when you hear anything!
Grrr...didn't get anything in the mail today either. I was hoping Missouri wasn't going to be one of those send out some acceptances now then send out some later type schools, but it appears that may be the case. So I guess I'll stop devising letters to send from my home mailbox just so I can have the little red flag up to know when the mail's come.
Hey Capella...I talked to Kathy Seay today and tried to see if she'd divulge any info on acceptances but I got nothing. I did get offered a contract though! and she made some comment as to Dr. Dodam contacting AR trying to get multiple contracts? dunno...maybe all the letters haven't gone out yet. Good luck! 

That's good news regarding the contracts. I was surprised when I looked at the Arkansas website, because I'm almost certain that I heard from both people at Missouri and Oklahoma that there was more than one contract spot for each school.
I'm sure the rest of us will know soon enough. They're probably having trouble deciding. Anyway, a watched pot never boils...
I'm sure the rest of us will know soon enough. They're probably having trouble deciding. Anyway, a watched pot never boils...
I'm dieing here! The letters were probably for their contract positions. Sigh...regardless, two weeks ago they said they would make a decision at the latest by today...so hopefully I will be getting a letter soon. Bleh. Anyways, anyone else who applied be sure to let us know! I live in PA btw so maybe it takes longer for stuff to get here.
that's great! i heard that the alternate list does move! congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on the alternate list as well. Has anyone noticed people declining their acceptance/waitlist for Mizzou, cuz I haven't noticed one yet. Or did Mizzou's letters go out later than the other schools? I am REALLY hoping that I get in though.😳 If anyone hears anything about the list, let me know.🙂
hey autumn! I haven't heard much from Missouri folks on here...I'm pulling for you though! Hopefully we'll be classmates!
Yeah I haven't seen many Missouri people on this web site either, which i think is weird because all the other close schools like Iowa, Kansas, and other midwest schools are on here a lot.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 161K