-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail Official WW game thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
JDH...
just a word of warning.. some language that is acceptable in the lounge is not in the pre-vet forum. I have received infractions for forgetting that. (but if it passed censor it is probably ok).
IF you want to modify your last message to avoid a silly infraction, i give you permission.
There is a moderator in this game after all.
Personally I don't care.
Is "cock" a word that can't be used? How do the vets refer to male chickens?
I wasn't trying to be racist or anything . . .
(but if it passed censor it is probably ok).
this is the principle that i use
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, there are certainly a lot of people that haven't posted yet. Wonder where everyone is?
lynch votes;
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 2 (EC, kakuru)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it.
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 2 (EC, kakuru)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it.
You know, there are certainly a lot of people that haven't posted yet. Wonder where everyone is?
Maybe we should all vote for one of those people?
As a mod and player I too am starting to get sick of people not showing up to play when they said they would.
Foxhunter and I voted for NStarz but our votes are separated. 😕
corrected.
don't understand your point. Please expound.
NStarz is listed as having 1 vote twice.
corrected.
Noted. Slow catching up on phone.
an interesting point. Not helping with game play - where you at, quiet ones?Maybe we should all vote for one of those people?
As a mod and player I too am starting to get sick of people not showing up to play when they said they would.
And thanks Papa Mod
Maybe this is a weird dynamic where they have to be mentioned on the thread? That's happened before, although generally it's for silencing.
I haven't head from Cuit (though, admittedly, I just sent her a message a few minutes ago). Zany and That redhead are the others I dont think have posted.
I haven't head from Cuit (though, admittedly, I just sent her a message a few minutes ago). Zany and That redhead are the others I dont think have posted.
But while we're waiting...
"Maynard:Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one:
Minstrel: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Maynard: Skip a bit, brother...
Minstrel: And the Lord spake, saying, First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Maynard: Amen.
King Arthur: Right. One... two... five!
Sir Galahad: Three, sir.
King Arthur: Three!
"Maynard:Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one:
Minstrel: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Maynard: Skip a bit, brother...
Minstrel: And the Lord spake, saying, First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Maynard: Amen.
King Arthur: Right. One... two... five!
Sir Galahad: Three, sir.
King Arthur: Three!
zany commented about NStarz random comment last night. Nothing from MrsSOV either.
Maybe this is a weird dynamic where they have to be mentioned on the thread? That's happened before, although generally it's for silencing.
I haven't head from Cuit (though, admittedly, I just sent her a message a few minutes ago). Zany and That redhead are the others I dont think have posted.
I've posted a couple of times. I just don't have any info to offer and generally don't post unless I have something to contribute.
WS is being awfully quiet IMO...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch JDH
lynch votes;
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 3 (EC, kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it.
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 3 (EC, kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it.
I'm here. Just caught up. I honestly have no clue who to lynch. I have no hunches and haven't communicated at all with anyone in my group, so I feel all alone in the forest.
I'll wait another hour or two to see if there is any evidence, otherwise I'll RNG my vote...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
I'll wait another hour or two to see if there is any evidence, otherwise I'll RNG my vote...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
I've posted a couple of times. I just don't have any info to offer and generally don't post unless I have something to contribute.
WS is being awfully quiet IMO...
Poop! I missed your posts. Sowwy. 🙁
Mrs, SOV did post something. Emerging from hibernation, or something like that. 😉
Also: you know we are always up for a good WolfSpeaker Lynch. lol 


Also: you know we are always up for a good WolfSpeaker Lynch. lol![]()
WS might possibly be recovering from a coconut beaning...

Good morning (or afternoon?)
I have no idea who to vote for lynch at this point, but I know who I'm not voting for;
LIS - mortally wounded and not a threat (yet) ; but should we lynch him and put him out of misery??? 😛
Orcagirl - similar reason for being attacked the previous night
NStarz - I don't see the correlation between her earlier comment and wolfdom
Kukuru - she was once a wolf when I played and kept herself very quiet
Suspicion:
Foxhunter - she seems quite "active" considering her reputation of being "absent" (wolves are busy during the game, in general, so...)
Lynch Foxhunter, as I don't have a better idea for now.
I have no idea who to vote for lynch at this point, but I know who I'm not voting for;
LIS - mortally wounded and not a threat (yet) ; but should we lynch him and put him out of misery??? 😛
Orcagirl - similar reason for being attacked the previous night
NStarz - I don't see the correlation between her earlier comment and wolfdom
Kukuru - she was once a wolf when I played and kept herself very quiet
Suspicion:
Foxhunter - she seems quite "active" considering her reputation of being "absent" (wolves are busy during the game, in general, so...)
Lynch Foxhunter, as I don't have a better idea for now.
WS might possibly be recovering from a coconut beaning...![]()
![]()
![]()
So she was nailed in the head with coconuts? Saw that in the write-up but wasn't sure who it was!
So she was nailed in the head with coconuts? Saw that in the write-up but wasn't sure who it was!
Yup. 😀 I'm guessing she has them now. I had no idea what to do with them, so I threw them at her. 😉
lynch votes;
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 3 (EC, kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
Foxhunter 1 (MrsSOV)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it
Kakuru 2 (orcagirl,lissarae, jdh)
jdh 3 (EC, kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, kaydubs)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
Foxhunter 1 (MrsSOV)
waffle-o-meter: 3
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it
Yup. 😀 I'm guessing she has them now. I had no idea what to do with them, so I threw them at her. 😉
That would explain her silence...Yup. 😀 I'm guessing she has them now. I had no idea what to do with them, so I threw them at her. 😉
cruel coconut thrower!I'm just catching up. Little Baby Peej has been a handful last night/this morning... Still don't know who I want to lynch.
As a mod and player I too am starting to get sick of people not showing up to play when they said they would.
👍
cruel coconut thrower!
I know. 😉 😛
Hrm. I have no idea who to lynch.
so...tradition!
lynch WS 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIS - mortally wounded and not a threat (yet) ; but should we lynch him and put him out of misery??? 😛
If you could arrange to put my final exams out of their misery, that would be even nicer.
Sigh. 5 exams and counting. I think. Unless I miscounted.
This has no basis in fact... just pointing out something.
as far as I know FFM has been though about 6 games now. perhaps many more. He's never been a wolf. Is it getting around that time where we start wondering how long he can avoid that role?
as far as I know FFM has been though about 6 games now. perhaps many more. He's never been a wolf. Is it getting around that time where we start wondering how long he can avoid that role?
I know. 😉 😛
Hrm. I have no idea who to lynch.
so...tradition!
lynch WS 😉
Hm, I dunno, I might waffle to WS now
I'd kinda like to hear if NStarz has some defense but I think she was heading home from school so..... for now.....unlynch NStarz, lynch WS
lynch kakurubird her posts don't make any sense to me. Unless her role can only post about the gov't or something.
holy crap. Just woke up and so much catching up to do. I skimmed through and it looks like a whole lot confusion. Will be back with a vote in a bit if I can make some sense out of this jibberish 🙄
Hey! We won that game!
But you were still MIA most of the game. I wanted to kill you for it.
Yes, in fact, we may speak. We (or at least I) are (am) in desperate need of healing, though. And we can't perform any actions. I take that to include lynch voting, item usage, nighttime abilities ... the whole kit and caboodle. We can PM each other. It's sorta like our own little group where we're bleeding out, can talk to each other, but can't really do anything.
So if somebody out there can heal ... I'd love to be sutured up. 🙂
This is my understanding of the situation as well. And since I really can't vote in a lynch I'm going to unlynch kakuru. I didn't have any good reasons anyway.
lynch kakurubird her posts don't make any sense to me. Unless her role can only post about the gov't or something.
Could be a role or an item that was used on her. There have been quite a few items where you can only talk about certain things or in a certain way.
Sorry for being so quiet. My mom made a lot more plans involving me than I expected. (I have cute fingernails now though)
I don't really have any suspicions so ill just go with ****lynch WS****.
So coconuts seem to be for silencing. The grenade too? Or do we think that one usually kills without any protecting or whatever counteracting it?
I don't really have any suspicions so ill just go with ****lynch WS****.
So coconuts seem to be for silencing. The grenade too? Or do we think that one usually kills without any protecting or whatever counteracting it?
*sigh* *grumbles about long arse day at work, only to get home and turn around to go to 2nd job*
I'm here! There are 3 pages for me to read, and since I don't have time right now, I will have to read them tonight. Just wanted to poke my head in.
Ok, I'm gone again!
I'm here! There are 3 pages for me to read, and since I don't have time right now, I will have to read them tonight. Just wanted to poke my head in.
Ok, I'm gone again!
Please do not lynch me when I haven't even had a chance to read the thread! You do NOT want to lynch me! I have a semi-important role. (yeah yeah, I outed myself. It's either that or you lynch me when I can't defend myself) I will not be able to talk any more than this, until after 9pm.
You do not want to lynch me!
You do not want to lynch me!
unlynch jdh, lynch Nstarz That post about cuit was definitely strange, and I think it might have something to do with a wolfy role post limitation. I've helped lose a game for the villagers by missing something like that before (Two-Face! *shakes fist*), so I feel like that's probably a better basis for a lynch than "jdh is jdh"
For second there, it looked like I was going to get to see what it was like to be nutmeg.
I think that would mean I had arrived?
I think that would mean I had arrived?
I feel like you always say you can't defend yourself. 😛
agreed.
This has no basis in fact... just pointing out something.
as far as I know FFM has been though about 6 games now. perhaps many more. He's never been a wolf. Is it getting around that time where we start wondering how long he can avoid that role?
I get where you're coming from. He also just set off my radar for his lynch comment about Kakurubird. I don't think her comments point to a wolf role, just a role. He says they don't make sense then notes an explanation and still lynches?
****lynch FFM****
Please explain why posts that make no (or some) sense is wolfy?
lynch votes;
Kakuru 3(lissarae, jdh, FFM)
jdh 2( kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, EC)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
Foxhunter 1 (MrsSOV)
Wolfspeaker 3 (nohika, kaydubs, PP)
FFM 1 (FTB)
waffle-o-meter: 6
This is shaping up to be a good old-fashioned pre-vet waffle-fest. 😍 --- not to mention a long list of candidates to choose from.
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it
Kakuru 3(lissarae, jdh, FFM)
jdh 2( kakuru, WTF)
Nstarz 2(foxhunter, EC)
EquineConstant 1(nyanko)
Foxhunter 1 (MrsSOV)
Wolfspeaker 3 (nohika, kaydubs, PP)
FFM 1 (FTB)
waffle-o-meter: 6
This is shaping up to be a good old-fashioned pre-vet waffle-fest. 😍 --- not to mention a long list of candidates to choose from.
Deadline is 7pm EST.
Note: I call elections early due to 2/3 majority (I have ditched plurality), a foregone conclusion, or if I just feel like it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch kakurubird her posts don't make any sense to me. Unless her role can only post about the gov't or something.
if by government, you mean the faulty farce of false feudal autocrats, then, basically, yes
I get where you're coming from. He also just set off my radar for his lynch comment about Kakurubird. I don't think her comments point to a wolf role, just a role. He says they don't make sense then notes an explanation and still lynches?
****lynch FFM****
Please explain why posts that make no (or some) sense is wolfy?
Not defending him, but I think I played at least 10 games before being a wolf for the first time.
Please do not lynch me when I haven't even had a chance to read the thread! You do NOT want to lynch me! I have a semi-important role. (yeah yeah, I outed myself. It's either that or you lynch me when I can't defend myself) I will not be able to talk any more than this, until after 9pm.
You do not want to lynch me!
It is appropriate to lynch you on principle and let the mods sort out what to do if your death breaks the game mechanics.

i'd hate to lynch ws, though i'd love to lynch some violent kings, but really really don't want to get lynched first again (seriously folks! i get that i'm apparently a good wolf, but i'm really not a wolf this time), so
lynch ws
and, yes, my role does say things about how i have to post. just in case that wasn't already clear.
lynch ws
and, yes, my role does say things about how i have to post. just in case that wasn't already clear.
er, still lynching violent kings, but let's do this properly
unlynch jdh, lynch ws
unlynch jdh, lynch ws
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K