MSSM vs. GeorgeWashington vs. USUHS vs. UACOM Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BamAMaster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I liked all schools. None really stood out and impressed me, probably because i was jaded by Mayo and Baylor early on. I need help deciding now so i can open up some space for applicants still waiting for an acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

you should wait until you get your financial aid packages

Members don't see this ad :)
you should wait until you get your financial aid packages

Yeah, if they are all equal for you, then I would base it off of financial aid, location, and cost of living.. no need to go into debt for no reason.. Anyone who throws out a school at you is gonna be factoring in their own reasoning and you have the rankings at your disposal if thats what is important to you-- but obviously you knew that already, so you must be looking deeper into each school.. congrats and good luck

I need help deciding now so i can open up some space for applicants still waiting for an acceptance.
Most schools don't really have large scale movement until May anyways, so withdrawing now most likely won't help anyone else out. Just wait for financial aid statements so you don't regret anything later on.

Would you take a military scholarship (and thus, sign up for a service commitment) even if you did not go to USUHS?

Are you interested in the military option because you truly want to be in the military or for financial reasons?

For me it would be MSSM without question, unless one of the other schools is much much cheaper.

USUHS is completely different beast , and you need to decide if you want to go to USUHS vs. any other medschool, and then pick between the other schools.

If you are an Arizona resident, 22k/yr tuition could be a factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.